Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** i see myself as a 5/10..... brb 1/10 in reality.. i guess that's that

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thats ok, im a 25/10 anyway

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it has a lot to do with angles, the lenses and you have more control over what your trying to portray infront of the mirror than on camera

http://gizmodo.com/5661253/giz-expla...-in-the-mirror

DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50) DickAiken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not true. But people see themselves as less attractive in pictures than in the mirror because they're not used to seeing this flipped image of their face; your brain will exaggerate your asymmetries. A picture isn't entirely accurate either because it's a 2-dimensional image. If you want to know what you really look like, take a mirror and hold it at a 90 degree angle from another mirror and look into it. You'll probably be taken back a little. Like I said, your brain will exaggerate your asymmetries (unless your face is 100% symmetrical-- which is rare).

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by incredibill View Post
    close your left eye and look around the room with only your right eye. now close your right eye and look around with your left. did you see the room differently? NO.
    Wow, you legitimately are retarded. If you actually want to learn more about this read this link http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/caps...ce_bleu06.html

Depending on what eye is viewing the information does in fact change how you perceive it. However, you need to set up relatively rigid tests in order to tease out the difference.

Edit: The issue is both sides communicate with the other. So you need someone who this does not occur, hence the link.

As the link shows information from each eye does go to different side of the brain. Your brain, using the corpus collosum then communicates that information to the other side.

DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYELBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Impossible. I've looked at myself in 1,000 different mirrors at every angle imaginable. My looks is something I know I am good in.

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still a sexy mother ****er.

floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the most accurate representation of how you look is at certain change rooms with 3 mirrors and downlighting.

ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DickAiken View Post
    Not true. But people see themselves as less attractive in pictures than in the mirror because they're not used to seeing this flipped image of their face; your brain will exaggerate your asymmetries. A picture isn't entirely accurate either because it's a 2-dimensional image. If you want to know what you really look like, take a mirror and hold it at a 90 degree angle from another mirror and look into it. You'll probably be taken back a little. Like I said, your brain will exaggerate your asymmetries (unless your face is 100% symmetrical-- which is rare).
    This guy knows what's up.

/thread
    positive crew

CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Want a truth mirror?
    Get a long 3 feet+ mirror and look at your body thru that
    Don't blame me if you're not happy wih what you see there

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DDRplayer View Post
    I've always noticed that in some mirrors I look really good but in like car mirrors I look worse. Wtf
    same but then I realized its ALL LIGHTING bathroom mirrors have more light so better looking car mirror are bland and no light shines up around it.

CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DYELBRO View Post
    Impossible. I've looked at myself in 1,000 different mirrors at every angle imaginable. My looks is something I know I am good in.
    Obviously ddct
    It was nice knowing ya

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone always tells me I'm good looking (srs, girls and men lol), so zero phucks given.

cutting 'till summer hansnfranzzz's Avatar
    hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000) hansnfranzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amirj View Post

the truth my friend
    OMG

Is this the real boxxy????????????????????

herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) herbalalchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Impudent View Post
    Your face is still symmetrical regardless of how your brain interprets it you stupid piece of crap
    Faces are not completely symmetrical. You should probably look that chit up before accusing other people of being stupid.

Like 7rmr was trying to say, everyone tends to favor one side of their face, and since a mirror image and a photograph are reversed, they will be looking at their unfavored side and be more critical.

One of my eyes drupes more than the other and so I don't find that side of my face attractive. Therefore when I see pictures of myself I am usually highly critical.

Proof via images: http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/Gener...FaceStudy.html

TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TSizzIe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sauce? Im pretty sure ONE part of your brain controls vision, each eye is not "linked" to a different side of the brain. i havent heard broscience like that since "working to many muscle groups confuses protein and it doesnt know where to go"
    Sauce is Psychology 101, learned this last month

incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    Wow, you legitimately are retarded. If you actually want to learn more about this read this link http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/caps...ce_bleu06.html

Depending on what eye is viewing the information does in fact change how you perceive it. However, you need to set up relatively rigid tests in order to tease out the difference.

Edit: The issue is both sides communicate with the other. So you need someone who this does not occur, hence the link.

As the link shows information from each eye does go to different side of the brain. Your brain, using the corpus collosum then communicates that information to the other side.
    so you consider everyday life and looking at yourself in the mirror to be a "relatively rigid" test that "teases out" this difference. I understand the science you provided and the anatomy behind it, however it does not have a profound effect on everyday life. There's no way its going to cause a 500% difference in our perception of our own image. Correct?
    "Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesn’t matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? **** you, I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. This is a call to arms for some of you. It is for me too. Stop all the things that make you a pussy and steal your energy. Get your life back”. – Jim Wendler

yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Attached Images

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you consider everyday life and looking at yourself in the mirror to be a "relatively rigid" test that "teases out" this difference. I understand the science you provided and the anatomy behind it, however it does not have a profound effect on everyday life. There's no way its going to cause a 500% difference in our perception of our own image. Correct?
    I never said 500% I was only arguing there is a difference. Its probably minimal, but there is a difference, and this likely plays a role. One way to test it would be to take a picture of a mirror image. If you still think the photo looks better than a usual photo then its a processing difference. If they look the same, then the difference is likely do to how you view mirrors versus photos

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Impudent View Post
    Your face is still symmetrical regardless of how your brain interprets it you stupid piece of crap
    y u mad tho?

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    im the best looking person always I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING IM PRETTY PHUCK YOU MIRRORS

TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by amirj View Post

the truth my friend

What the hell happened? She used to be hot as fffuuuu
    I run faster horny than you do scared

jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmgdiscgolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So that's why so many bishes take mirror pics

SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DTO View Post
    wtf is that Boxxy?
    yes
    -INSTAGRAM- a list of over 10,000+ miscers usernames on instagram, lets get the lolz going
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175843061

INSTAGRAM(homebase for miscers): @ALPHAMALEBRAH
    SNAPCHAT: @*******BRAH

Hundreds of VERY useful links
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133618581

[We Come Out At Night]

av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) av450 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I look better pictures *******s

whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100) whitelimo is not very well liked. (-100)
    myt be true op myt be tru

SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what if I already consider myself a 0/10 op??
    -INSTAGRAM- a list of over 10,000+ miscers usernames on instagram, lets get the lolz going
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175843061

INSTAGRAM(homebase for miscers): @ALPHAMALEBRAH
    SNAPCHAT: @*******BRAH

Hundreds of VERY useful links
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133618581

[We Come Out At Night]

Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000)

datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao

Stream dat der FFXIV, watch me be a noob.

http://www.twitch.tv/dawndawg

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf is this ****? have any of you even been in the bathrooms mirrors with friends/gfs.

Everyone i looked at whether it be me and my exes taking pictures together or friends in the clubs in mirrors did not look different whatsoever. of course there is some effects but i doubt its that drastic.