Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Medieval Age vs Zombie Apocalypse

It's a fact that people are weak in present times , accustomed to too much luxury.
    Not the case for the medieval ages,
    In an Ultimate Warrior style who would win, knights vs zombies?

Do bullets really give us an edge?
    Our society present vs past, who has a higher chance?
    Seek truth and reason

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Modern age IMO. brb nukes

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Knights have metal covering their skin. Impossible for a zombie to bite through.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    Modern age IMO. brb nukes
    No man,
    think about it. Metal va Kevlar amour, Kevlar will only help against bullets not minor scratches, bites and Knicks that Zombies have to use.
    Metal Armor
    -Protection against physical attacks +++
    -Long distance Mobility ---
    -But it's pro lie with its short distance mobility++

Kevlar
    -Protection against projectiles. N/A
    -Protection of a relitiviely small area. +
    -Mobility ++
    -But combine mobility with protection it's only a single +
    Seek truth and reason

4 touchdowns in one game FenderElectrics's Avatar
    FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think we win because of weapon advancements and knights win because of fighting abilities. zombies are the big losers here

Originally Posted by FenderElectrics View Post
    I think we win because of weapon advancements and knights win because of fighting abilities. zombies are the big losers here
    Weapon Advancements are great but how much of an advantage do they really give us?
    If u run out of bullets or if gangs steal and horde all does it help you that you have a gun?

So you have to restort to Physical combat , which is not so easily attainable. Strength , endurance technique.
    Knights already have this as an advantage and being proficient in ranges combat does not ready you for close quater combat. The differance between zombies and humans are slim against an sword.
    Seek truth and reason

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Army of Darkness

/thread
    Last edited by SoulZeppelin; 10-16-2012 at 10:37 AM.
    Clear eyes, full heart: can't lose.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142413581

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner

4 touchdowns in one game FenderElectrics's Avatar
    FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000) FenderElectrics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post
    Weapon Advancements are great but how much of an advantage do they really give us?
    If u run out of bullets or if gangs steal and horde all does it help you that you have a gun?

So you have to restort to Physical combat , which is not so easily attainable. Strength , endurance technique.
    Knights already have this as an advantage and being proficient in ranges combat does not ready you for close quater combat. The differance between zombies and humans are slim against an sword.
    I can only base it on what I've seen from Walking Dead but it doesn't seem like you need much technique. Strength and endurance definitely which is why out of shape people would be the first to go.

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    modern age, my vast collection of zombie movies and video games gives me an edge amish people with swords wouldnt have
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Makers of zombie shows need to read The Zombie Survival Guide. I love the show, but it drives me nuts to see people running around in The Walking Dead with nothing covering their face and with tank tops of. Wear a leather jacket, gloves, pants, and use some duct tape around the wrists and ankles. You've just eliminated the risk of most bites and scratches without sacrificing mobility. Now wear a damn motorcycle helmet when it's go time, or at least a cheapo surgical mask and face shield. No long hair, either. Blood splatter all over the place in the show and they never get it in their mouth or cuts, etc. I know, I know, it's just a show.

Oh, and modern times should do better, but there are WAY more people, so in turn there would be way more zombies. Big cities would be ****ed. Imagine if it was real. You think it would be easy to bash your family or friends in the head? A gun is too loud in the post apocalyptic setting when things have already gone to hell, but during the outbreak when there are still just as many people, pulling a trigger will psychologically be easier than putting the hacksaw to grandma's cranium or stabbing your wife in the eye with a kitchen knife. That there firearm courage.

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we're better prepared for zombies now assuming we're talking about a pop culture zombie attack.

also we have nukes, tanks and bomb shelters.

medieval serfs would get swalloed and the knights would put up a fight, but modern armies would destroy the zombies pretty quickly

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_S View Post
    Makers of zombie shows need to read The Zombie Survival Guide. I love the show, but it drives me nuts to see people running around in The Walking Dead with nothing covering their face and with tank tops of. Wear a leather jacket, gloves, pants, and use some duct tape around the wrists and ankles. You've just eliminated the risk of most bites and scratches without sacrificing mobility. Now wear a damn motorcycle helmet when it's go time, or at least a cheapo surgical mask and face shield. No long hair, either. Blood splatter all over the place in the show and they never get it in their mouth or cuts, etc. I know, I know, it's just a show.

Oh, and modern times should do better, but there are WAY more people, so in turn there would be way more zombies. Big cities would be ****ed. Imagine if it was real. You think it would be easy to bash your family or friends in the head? A gun is too loud in the post apocalyptic setting when things have already gone to hell, but during the outbreak when there are still just as many people, pulling a trigger will psychologically be easier than putting the hacksaw to grandma's cranium or stabbing your wife in the eye with a kitchen knife. That there firearm courage.
    So much win in this post! I'm ready. I already have

motorcycle helmet/with shield, steel toe Red wings/easy to run it I may ad, my motorcycle kelvar gloves, various amounts of weapons, i.e. guns, knives, bow, as well as ATV for picking dem b!tches off on the fly. All I need now really is a ghillie suit for dem crazy as$ humans trying to scavenge for food near my house.

Get some
    Last edited by TheRagingboxer; 10-16-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No man,
    think about it. Metal va Kevlar amour, Kevlar will only help against bullets not minor scratches, bites and Knicks that Zombies have to use.
    Lol what? I have a Kevlar vest right next to me and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to bite or scratch trough it.

Modern times would win:

*Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Lol what? I have a Kevlar vest right next to me and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to bite or scratch trough it.

Modern times would win:

g]
    Zombies don't do straight direct assaults based on their motor functions it's more unpredictable and more slashing moves.

Meaning it will cover a wide area, sure if its a diagonal assault from upper torso but if they slightly scratch your arm sleeve then your ****ed. Comapred to full coat of armor, they don't even have to be to aware of surprise zombie assaults or dark corridors( which is a Huge +++)
    Seek truth and reason

To all those that say Modern Age:
    People in these times are relying about an ordered system that's been refined o over hundreds of years. With an event like this it will take decades before a slight stablility for Modern Age to win

Knowledge is our power but like I said that knowledge is based and revolves around a system. We're all simply factory workers adding what ever task we so to an end. It's a fragile sys, take out a cog and its not a simple replacement.

Medival Ages has their system that can be carried over to survive.
    They're already used to rampant disease, physical combat, basic lighting techniques, and terrible hygiene(this is a huge plus, imagine how many will fall because their immune systems are too weak I won't be carrying them would you?)
    Pyscologically they're prepared too : decaying corpses on the streets , Just add animation to lifeless corpses isn't too much of a stretch. They'll just blame it on the devil and create a crusade to cleanse the evil.
    Us on the other hand:
    How many of you have even seen a dead body? How many years did it take before you did(That would play another Pyscologicall effect on brain devlopment)

Medival Age Comradery and Brotherhood:
    Network of society was stronger back then, the sense of trust wasn't as negative as it is now.
    The code of help others was simply stronger and sill intact

Modernday:
    Power is centralized; do you not think military squads and special forces will not be used by the specified few for grab of power? This would be the perfect opportunity to create a lineage of power.

Our interaction with our fellow man that we see day to day non inclusive within our family friend circle is non-existent. Would you prioritize helping your fellow Safeway baker or think of: family, friends and them head straight for survival plan.
    Seek truth and reason

Originally Posted by SoulZeppelin View Post
    Army of Darkness

/thread
    you suck, you can't just end a pointless conversation like that, it doesn't work this way.

Also, Army of Darkness is one of my Maybe one day movies.
    Seek truth and reason

3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100) 3nforc3r is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pretty sure we would be able to fabricate better metal plated armor these days. I think Modern age would definitely win, brb helicopters, bulletproof humvees with shatter resistant glass.

Originally Posted by 3nforc3r View Post
    Pretty sure we would be able to fabricate better metal plated armor these days. I think Modern age would definitely win, brb helicopters, bulletproof humvees with shatter resistant glass.
    1. Unless you're a prophet and can predict when ZA will happen, that armor wouldn't be made.
    It won't be made now because theres no profit, no profit no manufacturing.
    The point of the armor isn't really to protect from blut force but to stop the random knicks and scratches so you won't be affected.
    Also, the plated-armor available right now is no different.
    In fact, it would take more resources to make that armor in our age than it would it their age.

2. Helicopters use alot of fuel, and trained pilots.
    3. Humvee's are no different than any other vehicle, you dont need armor claded vechiles to deal with zombies unless you plan on running over all of them.
    Uses alot of fuel
    Zombies can wait for you to leave the Humvee they have nothing else better to do.
    Seek truth and reason

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you suck, you can't just end a pointless conversation like that, it doesn't work this way.

Also, Army of Darkness is one of my Maybe one day movies.
    Chainsaw hand + shotgun + knights > zombies

Seriously it's a great movie.

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner

Chainsaw hand + shotgun + knights > zombies

Seriously it's a great movie.
    I know my buddy used to tell me about it, Thats probably why I never saw it.

Great now i'll probably be watching this tonight :P
    Seek truth and reason

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

Fk Machete's, I dont understand that.

Your Melee weapon has to be longer than a person's reach, and Machete does not make anywhere near close enough of safety zone.

Fk Sun glasses

And the cat would get me killed

Soundtrack would distract me.

I live near a level 5 virology lab, still haven't figured if that would help or not. I do know personal that work on level 3 though
    Seek truth and reason

Your Melee weapon has to be longer than a person's reach, and Machete does not make anywhere near close enough of safety zone.

Fk Sun glasses

Melee weapon: fukkin riot shield!

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, saw this today.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What about a spartan army vs. zombie apocalypse. more mobile than nights. strong military discipline and best of all very proficient using long spears.

only need about 300 men as zombies would be easy to lure towards a narrow corridor where their numbers would count for nothing!

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb

Originally Posted by rnacdaley View Post
    What about a spartan army vs. zombie apocalypse. more mobile than nights. strong military discipline and best of all very proficient using long spears.

only need about 300 men as zombies would be easy to lure towards a narrow corridor where their numbers would count for nothing!
    Lol I totally wanted to talk more about this(in particular Spartan's like you said) but not enough interest in thread.
    Seek truth and reason

Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    brb

Good luck trying to use it , You are no doubt probably un-trained and not knowing that you need more than one person to man it.

-High Maintenance
    -Unrealistic to use, or have access to
    Seek truth and reason

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Fk Sun glasses

Soundtrack would distract me.

I live near a level 5 virology lab, still haven't figured if that would help or not. I do know personal that work on level 3 though
    Melee weapon: fukkin riot shield!
    aluminum baseball bat, light, fast, decent stopping power, decent range. blades can get stuck. lightsaber?
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Knights...
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **