Closed Thread
    NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why are girls so stupid?

girl tells me i'm good looking, i say thx. no reply.

she was probably just fishing for compliments

XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) XxJojanxX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NonTrendy View Post

>saying thanks
    beta.
    ♛ King of /fit/ and the Misc. ♛

Superior Genetics Ginger Aesthetics Crew

youtube.com/kingjojan
    instagram.com/kingjojan

Follow your king.

DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadliftEmperor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NonTrendy View Post

strong 1rd post. u made it before u become july 2014 join date and get even more ridicule

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to respond with an indicator of mild interest, like a question about her.

NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by XxJojanxX View Post
    >saying thanks
    beta.
    even to a girl? i could have just said " i know" but didnt wanna seem like a douche

Originally Posted by Barbarian440 View Post
    You need to respond with an indicator of mild interest, like a question about her.
    didn't think of that. probably cause i don't give a chit about her interests