jjkhadra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is it ok to take C4 and kre-alkalyn together?

am taking kre-alkalyn right now 2 pills pre workout and 2 pills post workout and i was wondering if i should get C4 to drink pre workout to give that extra energy in the gym. Is it ok or is that too much?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    C4 already has some creatine in it so I'd only take 2 post work out
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should be fine, just get 5g of creatine per day. But there are creatine free pre workouts like MusclePrime and White Flood that can give you energy to train
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.
    *deep house crew*