ImpactH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking how to take suplements?

Hello,i am new on this forum and i want to get mass. I just started a job in a warehouse, where i have to put boxes on shelves 8 hours, 5 days a week.
    Some of the boxes are up to 15 kg, with an average of 5 kg, i lift around 50 boxes / hour.

i have 60 kg, 1.68 kg 28 Years old

I come from freelancing, home job in front of pc, it's feel like in army here where i need to wake up ,respect rules and work!
    I bought some suplements at good price on black friday, i read a lot in last days on forum but i am still very confused when should i take those suplements and how to combine them for best results, curently i am not doing gym but i think its's enough the work for moment, when i get in better shape i will go on gym also.

Here are my suplements
    amino x bsn 1kg 2 boxes
    OPTIMUM NUTRITION WHEY 100% 891 grams ( the green bag)
    creatine 2.5 g monohydrate 200 capsules ON
    syntha 6 bsn 1.87 kg

I work
    shift 1 from
    6:00 am to 14:00 pm
    Shift 2 14:00 to 22:00

I am looking for tips when to take the suplements, and when can i eat , this is are my biggest confusions for moment but any other advice is welcome, thanks!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Aminos - pretty useless if your diet already contains enough protein. Doesn't matter if/when you take them

Whey and BSN - doesn't really matter but I would take it at a time when you aren't eating a lot of protein from foods. For example, at breakfast if you only have cereals which is low on protein, have a whey shake too.

Creatine - doesn't matter when