Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lauren cohen...

sure, why not

FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitBeyondForty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    Oh man, just a guess but it looks like Maggie is gon get raped from the Gov.

Damn....I always thought she was hot, but wow.
    There is no expiration date on being healthy.

Ten Rep Max Calculator.
    http://www.naturalphysiques.com/18/o...max-calculator

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitBeyondForty View Post
    Damn....I always thought she was hot, but wow.

I'm really hoping she doesn't get violated, her and Glen are one of the few pure things left on the show.

Maggie being taken by force will change their relationship forever.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    really doubt it would happen

maybe in a real scenario but not in this one

also in a real life scenario that could be grounds for declaring war

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    really doubt it would happen

maybe in a real scenario but not in this one

also in a real life scenario that could be grounds for declaring war
    Yeah, I think that could be one of the big factors that forces Rick and Co to take on the Gov.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

interesting build up

glenn turns up the badass meter

governor phillip continues his path down the dark side

michonne still didnt mention andrea

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    interesting build up

glenn turns up the badass meter

governor phillip continues his path down the dark side

michonne still didnt mention andrea
    Yeah Michonne is to Season 3 of The Walking Dead, what R2D2 was to the Star Wars movies. If he would have just filled everyone in a little bit everyone would have been saved a whole lot of run around!

I to loved Glenn taking the final step up the ladder to official bad ass...

His character progression is the quintesential everyman... He starts out basically just as a scout, who grows into the "Go To town" guy... Who becomes a "Background Fighter"

But after that Chair Scene with the Walker AFTER taking a beat down from Merle and then later not breaking on giving up the camp... I feel like going forward Glenn could step in and do the kind of Heavy Lifting that Rick and Daryl do and I would find it completely believable.

Something else I liked with Carol coming back is that she sort has risen to the role of being the groups emotional heart. She cries and feels other people's pain in a way that seems to open them up to the feelings that they're swallowing down.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    So it was nice to get a little back story on Milton AKA "The Professor" I really hope he ends up going over to Rick's group, they need someone working on hokum science for them!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

yeah, wasnt very realistic but you need someone to work for the cure right

ricks crew is getting good

rick, daryl, glenn and hershal

plus it seems carl is growing up fast

forever typecast into future zombie movies?

maybe...

forever typecast into future zombie movies?

maybe...

I don't think he's working on a Cure... I think he's working on bringing humanity back for the Walkers because the Gov has tasked him with bringing his "Penny" back.

I think the whole Mr. Coleman scene was to try and see if there was a way to tap back into their consciousness... We as the viewers know that it's not possible because of the CDC brain scan scene.

The Gov is a sadist... He just happens to be a sadist who loves his daughter.
    6'4"

Yeah they've got from being the Group to being "Rick's Crew"

The core fighters are all Operators now, who are probably capable of taking Woodbury... I think it's the loyalty questions with Andrea and Merle that are their only operational obstacles.
    6'4"

well, andrea is easy swayed and is quite passive although very vocal and combative despite the little she brings to the table

(shes like the anti-michonne )

merle is in it for himself. and theres a ton of ways he can go with it so that should prove to be a good story

well, andrea is easy swayed and is quite passive although very vocal and combative despite the little she brings to the table

(shes like the anti-michonne )

merle is in it for himself. and theres a ton of ways he can go with it so that should prove to be a good story
    There is no way Merle and Rick could be in the same crew, especially with how tight that crew has gotten... He'd disrupt the entire dynamic.

Merle needs to be put down like old Yeller... OR he gets away and becomes a recurring villain razzing the prison/woodbury or wherever the group ends up.

Last season I thought Merle was the leader of the "Others" and was going to be a recurring villain... So maybe that's the plan for this year.

I kind of wish Andrea would just get back to developing her Sharp shooter character arc... I mean it's been so long since we've seen her even shoot a gun that the casual viewer probably doesn't even remember how she was going that way.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    There is no way Merle and Rick could be in the same crew, especially with how tight that crew has gotten... He'd disrupt the entire dynamic.

Merle needs to be put down like old Yeller... OR he gets away and becomes a recurring villain razzing the prison/woodbury or wherever the group ends up.

Last season I thought Merle was the leader of the "Others" and was going to be a recurring villain... So maybe that's the plan for this year.

I kind of wish Andrea would just get back to developing her Sharp shooter character arc... I mean it's been so long since we've seen her even shoot a gun that the casual viewer probably doesn't even remember how she was going that way.

too bad andrea doesnt have quick decision making skills or she would indeed be a good shooter

i dont see things going to well for merle either. but they could play it a ton of ways with a lot of people killing him

(they might just cop out and let ones the zombies get him)

did you get a chance to watch that World War Z clip?

World War Z

"The world wasn't ready for runners"

too bad andrea doesnt have quick decision making skills or she would indeed be a good shooter

i dont see things going to well for merle either. but they could play it a ton of ways with a lot of people killing him

(they might just cop out and let ones the zombies get him)

did you get a chance to watch that World War Z clip?
    ]
    Yeah I gave it a peep when you posted it last week... I'm sure when it comes out on DVD the wife and I will rent it. I'm really not much of a Zombie MOVIE show guy... They're all pretty much the same.

Before this last episode I would have predicted it to be Daryl or the Gov to put Merle down... Now I wouldn't be shocked in the least if it was Glenn and he puts him down with the Stone Cold grace that Rick used to put down Tomas!

I think if Glenn isn't the one to put down Merle... Then I think Glenn's completed act of "Becoming" a stone cold bad ass is to be the one who kills the Gov.

Regardless... After what he and Maggie have been through, he's gonna get revenge on someone.
    6'4"

id like to see maggie do it since she "broke" first

good chance it'll be glenn though

im not a movie theatre guy too
    (who can afford it)

ill just wait for it to come out online

SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000) SnapVille is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Lol, TWD is not anywhere near serious, intelligent, or dark enough for something like that to happen. SOA or Breaking Bad, sure. But don't plan on seeing any mature content of that caliber coming out of this show.
    How is rape intelligent?

Shes still useless. Not as useless as those guys in Woodbury though. Attacks military personnel, too afraid to clear out a prison.
    Last edited by SnapVille; 11-26-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    Chelsea FC - GSW - Oakland A's

June 3rd, 2012, I was there

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    well Im ready to see what will happen this coming Sunday

Im still going with the theory that Daryl will be the one to end Merel
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    well Im ready to see what will happen this coming Sunday

Im still going with the theory that Daryl will be the one to end Merel
    Yeah I could completely see that... I just think that somewhere in the process of Death of The Gov and/or Merle that Glenn gets a piece of the action.

I think we see a real contrast between the groups Woodbury and Rick's crew.

Woodbury is more of a defensive strategy while Rick's Crew is more aggressive and taking the offense.

This is kind of the Gov's weak spot... In keeping out elements that could over throw his power, (Like killing the military guys instead of bringing them in) he's limited the ceiling of the talent he has working for him. And then the few Talented fighters he does have, keep getting nuked by Merle.

Woodbury has Quantity, but no quality and that plays exactly into Rick's hands.
    6'4"

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    on a side note I watched this movie called Pandorum with Dennis Quaid yesterday about Earths last survivors going to settle on an Earth-like planet after the destruction of Earth.

I was laughing because Darly Dixon (Norman Reedus) was in the movie for a brief minute. He went down pretty easy for a post apocalypse bad ass he is in Walking Dead.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

on a side note I watched this movie called Pandorum with Dennis Quaid yesterday about Earths last survivors going to settle on an Earth-like planet after the destruction of Earth.

I was laughing because Darly Dixon (Norman Reedus) was in the movie for a brief minute. He went down pretty easy for a post apocalypse bad ass he is in Walking Dead.
    I was reading last night and I had the TV on a movie called "The Mist"... The Casting Director must have some relationship to TWD, because it had Lori Holden (Andrea) co starring with the Actor who plays Dale... And Carol was a background character (Still with the short hair)

I was waiting for Rick to pop out from behind a bush and shoot an alien in the head!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I was waiting for Rick to pop out from behind a bush and shoot that religious lady in the head!
    this this this this this this this this

I caught the end of the Mist too. I noticed Carol and Andrea in it as-well. The end of that movie was a bit bizarre.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Registered User Philippeboissar's Avatar
    Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread is funny as ****
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.” -Henry Rollins.

I caught the end of the Mist too. I noticed Carol and Andrea in it as-well. The end of that movie was a bit bizarre.
    Yeah no kidding... I wouldn't have made that batch of decisions at the end. When I saw the tank was getting down to under a quarter I would have been keeping my eyes peeled for a car to siphon some gas out of or something. Sure it means you've got to spend extra time outside... But anything that really wants to get you would have made it's move on the car if it was super close... And you're dead 12 miles down the road later, so I'd take that risk.

As far as the mutually agreed suicide/murder pact... I would have at least waited until something attacked the car... Buy yourself every minute you can, because life is precious and you just never know.
    6'4"

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

end of the world.....stock up on water and duct tape

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just finished the last one. I hate starting a series before it's over. Now I gotta wait again lol
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    I just finished the last one. I hate starting a series before it's over. Now I gotta wait again lol
    Yeah.. first time for me following a series week to week. And now a mid season break after this weeks episode... urgh!
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/