Artyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice on my bulking Diet (Pls Help)

Ive been dieting for roughly 6 and half months.
    i started at 76kgs (roughly) and now am sitting at 89kgs.
    im not sure if that to much size to be put on in this period of time? i wouldn't say im fat im fairly lean, skin is tight and have made some serious size gains in this last six months, most my friends and people dont believe ive been training and dieting for only 6 months, seeing as im bigger or on par with them (they have been training for like a year +)

I can get away with eating junk usually due to being a mostly ecto/meso.
    and within this six months of dieting and training strictly im a bit concerned based on the fact i have made alot of gains but also afraid it might all just be fat or something?

judging by my diet can you guys tell me is there to much rubbish or something involved?
    it seems odd, im not complaining about my gains but im just worried when i cute it will all turn out to be fat and i,ll barely have anything to show for it.

my diet:
    NOTE: in between my meals i have nuts/almonds every now and then.

Meal 1: 8 eggs whites/6 weetbix's (wholegrain) and sometimes a protein shake.
    Meal 2: Basmati Rice + Chicken/beef + some veges
    Meal 3: Basmati Rice + Chicken/beef w/ Spinach or cottage cheese + Some Veges
    TRAIN**
    Meal 4: Sweet potato/Rice + Chicken/Fish/Beef
    Meal 5: Sweet potato/Rice + Chicken/Fish/Beef
    Meal 6: Cottage cheese

BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Artyy View Post
    Ive been dieting for roughly 6 and half months.
    i started at 76kgs (roughly) and now am sitting at 89kgs.
    im not sure if that to much size to be put on in this period of time? i wouldn't say im fat im fairly lean, skin is tight and have made some serious size gains in this last six months, most my friends and people dont believe ive been training and dieting for only 6 months, seeing as im bigger or on par with them (they have been training for like a year +)

I can get away with eating junk usually due to being a mostly ecto/meso.
    and within this six months of dieting and training strictly im a bit concerned based on the fact i have made alot of gains but also afraid it might all just be fat or something?

judging by my diet can you guys tell me is there to much rubbish or something involved?
    it seems odd, im not complaining about my gains but im just worried when i cute it will all turn out to be fat and i,ll barely have anything to show for it.

my diet:
    NOTE: in between my meals i have nuts/almonds every now and then.

Meal 1: 8 eggs whites/6 weetbix's (wholegrain) and sometimes a protein shake.
    Meal 2: Basmati Rice + Chicken/beef + some veges
    Meal 3: Basmati Rice + Chicken/beef w/ Spinach or cottage cheese + Some Veges
    TRAIN**
    Meal 4: Sweet potato/Rice + Chicken/Fish/Beef
    Meal 5: Sweet potato/Rice + Chicken/Fish/Beef
    Meal 6: Cottage cheese
    Need macros brah to give you any real response based on your weight.

End of the day though- you don't need the lemons on here to tell you if it's right. You added 13kgs of mass.

Yes there will be some fat/water in there but go get your skinfolds or a dexascan done and make your decision based on that.

If it were me and I was pushing up over 12-15% bodyfat then I would think twice about tapering down my bulk.

good luck
    I hate haters

Artyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BWC101 View Post
    Need macros brah to give you any real response based on your weight.

End of the day though- you don't need the lemons on here to tell you if it's right. You added 13kgs of mass.

Yes there will be some fat/water in there but go get your skinfolds or a dexascan done and make your decision based on that.

If it were me and I was pushing up over 12-15% bodyfat then I would think twice about tapering down my bulk.

good luck

Cheers dude, will get Dexa, im def pushing over 15% i know that for sure.
    but will make sure

(: