11 8.15%
  • ROMNEY

100 74.07%
  • NO ONE

19 14.07%
  • COULDN'T TELL

5 3.70%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

POLL: So...who won?

Vote.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll say Romney looked more fluid at answering the questions. However, whomever wins the election, the American people lose. Two candidates that aren't going to do much to make America better and if we champion who some is stating they're not going to expand broke programs as our Conservative opposition, please tell me it'll get better.

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Props to Romney, not for a particularly great performance, but for looking good in contrast to Obama's sickeningly bad one.

As multiple fact checkers have since confirmed, Romney stole the night with the most amount of brazen bullsh*t, most notably running away from his toxic budget and fabricating statistics with almost no follow up from Obama.

Romney took all the right opportunities, flat-footed Obama basically took none, despite being handed more. If it was part of some grand strategy to stay above the fray, it didn't work.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think President Obama thought if he kept his mouth shut Romney would make a fatal mistake but Romney didn't do that and Obama's passive tone didn't help him. In terms of substance, Obama was winner. In terms of strategy, Romney was winner. Obama should have expected Romney to lie and to flip flop on his own campaign promises. Obama should have come prepared to confront these things instead of trying to take the high road with Romney.

StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saloman View Post
    I think President Obama thought if he kept his mouth shut Romney would make a fatal mistake but Romney didn't do that and Obama's passive tone didn't help him. In terms of substance, Obama was winner.]In terms of strategy, Romney was winner. Obama should have expected Romney to lie and to flip flop on his own campaign promises. Obama should have come prepared to confront these things instead of trying to take the high road with Romney.
    Oh lawd.
    Most Influential Person of Misc
    Most Prominent Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Moral Leader
    Misc Earthquake Rescue Hero
    Most Well-Known and Beloved Misc Role Model
    Misc Top Ten Most Honorable Volunteer
    Most Charismatic Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Low Carbon Emission Environmental Protection Top Advocate
    Misc's Foremost Environmental Preservation Demolition Expert

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StateIron View Post
    Oh lawd.
    I don't know how you could say otherwise when the substance of Romney's words was mostly lies and flip flops.

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think President Obama thought if he kept his mouth shut Romney would make a fatal mistake but Romney didn't do that and Obama's passive tone didn't help him. In terms of substance, Obama was winner. In terms of strategy, Romney was winner. Obama should have expected Romney to lie and to flip flop on his own campaign promises. Obama should have come prepared to confront these things instead of trying to take the high road with Romney.

You have swallowed too much substance............................GTFO
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by T150 View Post
    Props to Romney, not for a particularly great performance, but for looking good in contrast to Obama's sickeningly bad one.

As multiple fact checkers have since confirmed, Romney stole the night with the most amount of brazen bullsh*t, most notably running away from his toxic budget and fabricating statistics with almost no follow up from Obama.

Romney took all the right opportunities, flat-footed Obama basically took none, despite being handed more. If it was part of some grand strategy to stay above the fray, it didn't work.
    Pretty much this, although I do think Romney put on a good performance (not merely a satisfactory one).

I think this was a good display by Romney and I would be surprised if he didn't get a bump in the polls.

In fairness I've only seen 1/2 the debate though. Performance wise, I think Romney took the day. Rhetoric wise it was a bit closer, but I think that Romney came out on top. Fact wise, I think the edge has to go to Obama, specifically with regards to taxes - I do not feel that Romney effectively laid out why his plan wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class. Obama was mostly vague in this respect and I think Romney only nailed him once on specifics, but didn't really go in for the slaughter. Romney had a good line about his sons, but I don't think he actually cleared up the issue which is why I detract a bit from him on this portion. As I said though, I only saw the first 1/2, so take my comments on that.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I couldn't tell. Romney made a bunch of **** up so it sounded good and Obama didn't call him out on it. In my opinion Romney stuttered a lot and came across as fake while Obama didn't have much conviction to.call him out n

I didn't hear anything from Romney other than "I won't kill jobs" when he said he'd put 12 million to work I laughed, that's the entire unemployed population, so he will have zero unemployment.....that's a lie.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I couldn't tell. Romney made a bunch of **** up so it sounded good and Obama didn't call him out on it. In my opinion Romney stuttered a lot and came across as fake while Obama didn't have much conviction to.call him out n

I didn't hear anything from Romney other than "I won't kill jobs" when he said he'd put 12 million to work I laughed, that's the entire unemployed population, so he will have zero unemployment.....that's a lie.

Really?

Maybe you should have stop playing pin the tail on my winky and listened with some intellectual honesty.
    "It all began in Afrika"

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bleeding heart 1% supporting iphone owning capitalist hating lib gonna bleeding heart 1% supporting iphone owning capitalist hating lib

Wink

Originally Posted by T150 View Post

It wasn't about Romney's "right opportunities" and Obama being "flat footed".

It was about the right ideas and flat-line, status quo belief system.

And hello there.
    "It all began in Afrika"

Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I couldn't tell. Romney made a bunch of **** up so it sounded good and Obama didn't call him out on it.
    In a debate, this counts towards Romney, as it should - I mean really, we have to think, why didn't Obama call him out on it? Either it's because he's (Obama) a poor opponent (in which case Romney scores a point) OR it's because he's uninformed on the facts (which is even worse). I suppose there could be a different response, maybe it was 'strategy', but if that's the case, then it goes towards the poor opponent part of the spectrum since this strategy is a bad one.

On a different note, from what I saw, the moderator wasn't doing a good job moderating. I felt that he'd give Obama a chance to rebut, but would try to cut Romney off - now, I realize that there is a set time limit and all, but it felt extremely uneven.

ETA: Possible clarity.
    Last edited by Meatros; 10-04-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Meatros View Post
    In a debate, this counts towards Romney, as it should - I mean really, we have to think, why didn't Obama call him out on it? Either it's because he's a poor opponent (in which case Romney scores a point) OR it's because he's uninformed on the facts (which is even worse). I suppose there could be a different response, maybe it was 'strategy', but if that's the case, then it goes towards the poor opponent part of the spectrum since this strategy is a bad one.

On a different note, from what I saw, the moderator wasn't doing a good job moderating. I felt that he'd give Obama a chance to rebut, but would try to cut Romney off - now, I realize that there is a set time limit and all, but it felt extremely uneven.

Moderator?

Poor opponent?

Excuses. Excuses.

Man vs. Child
    "It all began in Afrika"

Originally Posted by YARDGORILLA View Post
    Moderator?

Poor opponent?

Excuses. Excuses.

Man vs. Child
    ?

What are you talking about? I'm not making any excuses. I'm calling it as I saw it. It's interesting that you've gotten defensive from what I wrote. I feel like you didn't really read what I wrote (or if you did, you simply skimmed it).

You have swallowed too much substance............................GTFO
    I gave your savior credit. Don't get upset teatard.

FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100) FChumChum is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Meatros View Post
    ?

What are you talking about? I'm not making any excuses. I'm calling it as I saw it. It's interesting that you've gotten defensive from what I wrote. I feel like you didn't really read what I wrote (or if you did, you simply skimmed it).
    Obama had 4 extra minutes..

Originally Posted by FChumChum View Post
    Obama had 4 extra minutes..
    Right, which is one indicator of what I was saying.

Do you think I was saying the Moderator was moderating in favor of Romney? Because if so, you need to reread what I wrote:

"On a different note, from what I saw, the moderator wasn't doing a good job moderating. I felt that he'd give Obama a chance to rebut, but would try to cut Romney off - now, I realize that there is a set time limit and all, but it felt extremely uneven."

In short, he was being unfair to Romney.

dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I said this in another thread, but I thought Romney was far more eloquent and articulate whereas Obama tried to hold a policy debate and may have lost some people in the details.

Obviously, substance wise, I thought Obama was better, but these types of debates are not about substance and policy (voters are just not that well-versed on them) but about who has the better talking points.

Apparently the key for Romney is to look like a conservative Democrat (or a Massachusetts Republican), he practically threw his frothing from the mouth conservative base under the bus.

Originally Posted by dr_D View Post
    I said this in another thread, but I thought Romney was far more eloquent and articulate whereas Obama tried to hold a policy debate and may have lost some people in the details.

Obviously, substance wise, I thought Obama was better, but these types of debates are not about substance and policy (voters are just not that well-versed on them) but about who has the better talking points.

Apparently the key for Romney is to look like a conservative Democrat (or a Massachusetts Republican), he practically threw his frothing from the mouth conservative base under the bus.
    Absolutely. That was evident from the moment he said a free market must be regulated to be free.

Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    Vote.

You forgot the actual answer.

AMERICA.

AMERICA won last night.
    "It all began in Afrika"

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know the drill OP, where is the Goldman Sachs option?

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the 2 guys who say Obama won in regards to 'substance'. Can you please elaborate? I'm not flame baiting. Just with him looking like a scolded child, I found his points rather elementary and full of fluff. He couldn't debate with Romney in any regards to Economics. He was clearly outmanned. Almost to the point where I wonder if he's thinking to himself, "this guy sure knows his stuff about business. How come none of my advisors sound this smart?"

And honestly, not flame baiting, just would like to know what substance he won on. And yes, I know Romney wasn't exactly accurate on all of his statements. LOL!
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    You know the drill OP, where is the Goldman Sachs option?

Really?

C'mon bro. There is more to the politics of the country than that.
    "It all began in Afrika"

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dislike them both equally but I am watching the debate now and Romney so far has wiped the floor with Obama.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really?

C'mon bro. There is more to the politics of the country than that.

I don't believe there is.

We live in a plutocracy, and that will never be addressed. Course never changes regardless of who is in office and what promises they make and what lies and bull**** they spew on these poor theatrical plays presented on corporate media idiot boxes aka TV.

frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TE View Post
    For the 2 guys who say Obama won in regards to 'substance'. Can you please elaborate? I'm not flame baiting. Just with him looking like a scolded child, I found his points rather elementary and full of fluff. He couldn't debate with Romney in any regards to Economics. He was clearly outmanned. Almost to the point where I wonder if he's thinking to himself, "this guy sure knows his stuff about business. How come none of my advisors sound this smart?"

And honestly, not flame baiting, just would like to know what substance he won on. And yes, I know Romney wasn't exactly accurate on all of his statements. LOL!
    ^This. You lib/dem *******s are trying so hard to not give full credit to someone that you're making **** up. Obama had less substance than a bag full of air.

Also quick insight on something Obama said last night which proves my point. He pointed out how well Obamacare was working and mentioned how insurance companies were starting to give rebates to the various companies when they underutilized provider services as the plan intended.

Well what was unintended was the fact that the rebates were being given to the corporations and not the actual employees who also paid a share of the premiums. Whats starting to happen is that the employees are getting pissed off that their company is receiving these rebate checks because of how good they're being by not visiting the doctor as much. So you know what's happening? You guessed it, employees are basically saying "phuck my company, they're profiting off me never going to the doctor" so everyone is going to the doctor more and more which is raising costs like crazy.

How do I know? My wife works for one of the largest health insurance companies in America in the distribution division and she says that she is seeing this first hand and that this is a train wreck which is going to do nothing but raise premiums in the long run.

Thanks Obama
    Start (fat guy):May 31 2009 - 205lbs ~34%bf
    (first large cut) July 31 2010 - 140 lbs ~14-15%bf
    (first bulk) March 1 2011 - 164lbs ~18-19%bf
    Currently (June 30, 2011) - 146lbs ~11-12% bf
    Ultimate Long term Goal - 170lbs @ 10%bf

dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dr_D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I quickly skimmed through the debate video, and for the most part Romney was just making talking points whereas Obama would bring up specific policy issues that his particular actions tried to alleviate. Nothing wrong with what Romney did. As I said in my first post, the vast majority of voters are not policy wonks so detailing specifics probably lost/confused people. Romney had a more clear and concise message/theme. Obama didn't really have any theme to his arguments -just sort of went through a list of things.

I didn't see any particular winner in regards to economics. I have a grad degree in econ so I tend to dismiss (republican) talking points (since they are grossly oversimplified and/or completely wrong), but Obama didn't make any forceful argument (well he didn't make any forceful arguments all night).

edit: To add to the economics part: Republican talking points are made to come across as intuitive
    with intuitive defined as
    Using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive
    Last edited by dr_D; 10-04-2012 at 07:08 AM.

For the 2 guys who say Obama won in regards to 'substance'. Can you please elaborate? I'm not flame baiting.

And yes, I know Romney wasn't exactly accurate on all of his statements. LOL!
    I think you've answered your own question. Regardless of what Obama said, Romney abandoned his own tax plan, and lied gratuitously. His substance was deception.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Romney was aggressive from the few clips I've seen this morning while getting ready for work. But... lol I was right all along. You idiots still think there's a difference between the two on the real issues in America.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service