Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jdog1645 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GyminRoad1 View Post
    Son get the fk out of bed or you will always be a sad cnt.

Smash a pre workout the destroy your body in the gym. Eat right train hard and you'll lose the weight.

Good luck Brah do it!!!
    +1 for truth

kast08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wake up everyday at 4am to 4:10 am i go to bed anywhere from around 9 to 1030 at night. I work an hour from my house and the gym is next to my work. i get to the at around 530 or so and work out tell 7 or so. i have lost 20 lbs in 2 months. The thing that i found out that helps is have all your stuff ready to go in the morning shorts socks gym bag keys and food. Put your headphones on and get to work you can do it. The longer you wait the harder its going to be i waited tell i was 273 now im down to 253 and i can see the differents pushing myself everyday is making.

deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buy a coffee maker that has presetting capability. Wake up to smell of fresh coffee. Proceed to drink coffee. Now you are awake.

ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The weights are your enemy. Destroy them while they sleep.
    There is a fine line between Hard and Retard

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DChaser9 View Post
    I'm sick of my family hating and joking on me about how I'll never lose 25 lbs I need to, please help and gimme advice?

that's it bro... stay in bed... be the fat slob you're family expects you to be..

be a loser....

WAKE THE F*CK UP AND MOVE GOD DAMMIT, MOVE, LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT...

do you want to be a fat joke your entire life ?

don't give up on yourself

DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DChaser9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jordanair45 View Post
    Think about that every morning. I used to be the same way, except I would wake up at 4am and workout at 5am because I hated how I looked, would even workout with sweatshirts on. If you want to stay the same then you will keep your lazy fat ass in bed and hit snooze. If you want it to change, you wont have second thoughts about it, you'll wake up every morning before your alarm clock. And don't give me that shyt about it being hard because you're a student, I was the same way, and I would work until 10pm or 11pm at night after school.

Just motivate yourself every morning. Nothing magical to it. You'll find your own routine that works for you eventually.
    Thanks man, You actually really motivated me to get up and change

lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawlShep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cuzzaa View Post
    Go to bed earlier.

Print off a picture of a person you'd like to look like, put it ontop of your alarm clock...
    Definitely agree. Picture a similar body type of what you want, and TAKE CAFFEINE. srsly that helps a lot. And OP... screw other people telling you you can't man. You can, with hard work and time. I've been cutting hard and stuck with it, and I promise you life is much more enjoyable. Best of luck my friend

FastV1Speed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to get up at 6, and hit the gym by 630 or 645 to get a workout in before school. the gym is empty then, and I don't like when people I know see me working out (i';m a little overweight). Anyways, I always get up at 6, but just quickly talk myself into going back to bed, every time i try this it happens, except once, when I got a great work out in. I'm sick of my family hating and joking on me about how I'll never lose 25 lbs I need to, please help and gimme advice?
    What these guys have said - 21 days to form a new habit. Make it a part of the system.....second nature.

Once it's established, if you're anything like me, you will look forward to getting to bed to give yourself your 8. Before you know it, you will be waking up before that alarm clock and counting down.

Working out in the morning is great. Less people, less wait, less BS. The people that are there are either serious or..... won't be there.

When you lose the 25, you might still have haters..... they're always out there. Good luck.

Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idgaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with the pre workouts right out of bed. The mindset though is what needs to change. For a while I was getting by knowing that I can't hide from myself. It's for me. No one is going to make me do it... I just have to do it, period.

As for going to bed, I get up at 4:45am everyday and I make my way to bed around 8pm (brush teeth, shower, talk to wife, etc.), hopefully sleeping by 9-9:30. If you have to go to bed earlier than that, then do it. It will only be a couple maybe few days before you know what your body wants to do and you can adjust to that.

And after the first week or so, it feels awesome getting up early. You've already changed the oil in your car, fixed the shelf in the house, picked up, and mowed the lawn by the time people have breakfast. And as long as you eat healthy you won't need that 2nd wind at 11am because you'll have energy all day.

Also, it's going to suck at first, but you have to let people know your done around 7pm (Or whatever time fits you). Done and ready to get ready for bed. Yeah, it's early but it's for you. Not them because they will ask you for this or that or go here or stay longer at this place or that place and you just have to be disciplined. Again all according to YOUR schedule.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisAckerman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to work out this summer. At first, I would set my alarm for 4:25, 4:30, AND 4:35. It's harder to convince yourself to go back to sleep three times. After a few workouts, I found that it put me in a better mood for the rest of the day, improved my energy, and kept me focused. Finally, and this is something I use even though I work out in the afternoons now, I set aside a specific "gym time". It's almost a little routine I have when I go to the gym. I put on my sweatshirt, mix my PWO, sometimes listen to music and then head out. This ensures that I have the same attitude in the gym every time. Apparently that wasn't the last thing-it also helps to prepare everything you need the night before. I pack my gym bag, make breakfast (usually a shake), lay out my clothes, put everything I need for the morning on my dresser, etc. It's easy to get up, grab stuff, and then head out instead of making food, packing your bag, deciding what clothes to wear, etc.

frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankstomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The first thing is to set up an alarm clock for 6am, next comes the commitment for you to actually woke up at that time. I think you should not worry about what other people say about/talk about you at the gym rather prove them wrong, Everyone goes through that but words of motivation is to try and prove them wrong, by having a clear plan and goals that you want to achieve. All the best on your work out and aim high not less

ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100) ronburgundy2232 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    If you did it once, you can do it again. Really, thats what got me through the first couple months. Then it becomes second nature and now I actually enjoy getting up early.
    any gains?

mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work doubles 4-5 days a week which is 10AM-10PM, so i lift at 730AM. A little later than you're planning on going but nonetheless the same.
    -Set your alarm for desired time.
    -Wake up and no matter how tired you feel just get out of bed.
    -Go to the kitchen and immediately make coffee and drink it/take pre workout(this will remove the option of going back to sleep).
    -Throw on some music that'll get you pumped.
    -Head to the gym.

AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewM85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have just recently started lifting and trying to get into shape (started a month ago tomorrow). My trick is to just make sure I have something to do prior to being able to go to the gym. Either making my meal for the day or doing laundry, something. That way when i wake up I know that I need to get the stuff done so I am forced to get up. But now it has become a habit. Go to bed between 10 and 11pm, and I tend to wake up at 8am, relax for a bit drink some water, make some breakfast, then about 30mins-1h after i eat i go to the gym.

Don't worry about what other people think, just go in there and do your thing. An example for me is that I sweat A LOT, to where my entire back and chest is filled with sweat while I am working out. Yes it sometimes makes me a little self-conscious, but you know what? Who cares? I'm there, busting my ass trying to better myself and if someone has an issue with that then that's their own problem and there's no reason to bother with it. Do what you need to do to better yourself, keep your chin up and focus on you.

Down with the bitches&hos BillGluckman's Avatar
    BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillGluckman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im just getting back into lifting as of this week. Im just too tired after work to go lift so i decided to try to go in the morning. This was my second day of getting up at 5am and yes, its hard. Heres my advice..get motivated BEFORE bed. Do whatever it takes, youtube vids, fat to fit transformations..whatever it takes. This way when you wake it it will be the first thing on your mind.

And yeah, take a little caffeine as soon as you get up.

newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10) newjerseyrp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sleep earlier.
    now that was easy
    09/2012 --> 7/2013
    330+ lbs -> 203 lbs
    XXXL -----> Medium
    46 Waist -> 30 Waist

hedley326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is a few years old, but I saw this and really felt for you and anyone like you in your position. First off, I know it's difficult to get uo early. The best advice I can give anyone who has a dog, is to get up and walk him/her. I know this sucks in the winter/rain. For something indoors, invest in a light-medium kettlebell and swing that around.

Get to sleep early. This is important.
    No matter what. NEVER feel self concious about being overweight in the gym....mate, that's why you're there. I have a massive amount of respect for people trying to change their lives. Nobody has the right to mock that.
    Anyone reading, best of luck. Get yourself to sleep. Wake up and go and get it.

Registered User FeelGreat4Life1's Avatar
    FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100) FeelGreat4Life1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's good that you made the decision to workout and be healthy- that's usually the hardest part. If you force yourself to do something, you're not going to stick with it. Exercising isn't better at any specific time in the day. You can get the benefits from it anytime. You don't even need a gym to get in shape. There are many great home workout programs out there, which are very convenient of course because your gym is right there in your house!

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I get up at 3:30 AM and on the gym floor by 4:00 AM. It was tough in the beginning, but I've been doing it for at least 20 years of my 30 years in the gym. It's better to knock it out in the AM so you don't have all day to make excuses.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50) GabrielRam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can try a sunrise simulator alarm clock, i've struggled all my life to get up early (i still do) but this helped me a lot. You can also buy a 10.000lux lamp to use while breakfasting to boost your energy.
    Also if the lack of quality sleep is a problem yo get up in the morning, you can try food with melatonin to sleep early and deeper. Cherries and tomatoes have melatonin...
    Good luck

alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexbib has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried working out early in the morning, but I've never really been able to lol. When I do it my performance is really bad (compared to what it is in the evening) and then I have no energy for the rest of the day unless I nap... I'm pretty sure some people are simply better suited (biologically speaking) to exercising in the evening, so while it's probably possible to fight it out of sheer willpower, it might not be optimal.

BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BahtiyarWorld has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Usually, I also love sleeping too much. However, when it comes to bodybuilding, all my lazy stuff disappears. I love training very much, and therefore, it is very easy for me to get up early in mornings.

asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asrl78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have to admire those who can wake up super early. I've had periods in my life where I had to be up early(ish) and I never got used to it, I just felt groggy all day. It is a shame, because going to the gym at 6 or 7 am is an efficient use of time. I'm not sure I could cope with regularly getting up at 5 am, it would be a case of get up, breakfast, go to gym, go to work, come home, cook and eat meal, go to bed, goodbye any thoughts of a social life, all I'd do is gym, work, eat, sleep.

ShaySambhav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been to the gym today for the first time since school (over 13 years ago) and been having the same problem but there’s no way around it - you (and me) are just going to have to bite the bullet and get ourselves out of bed. Remember the feeling the first few times you went to the gym? How did you feel? Apply the same principle here. I lnow what it was like - it was just a few hours earlier (lol). Wasn’t a morning session today but i’m hoping tomorrow morning will be my first proper gym session.

I have a feeling going to bed on a light stomach helps. That’s what i’m trying right now.

I’ll let you know if I manage it and hopefully it will give other people motivation - if a lazy so and so like me can do it. So can you :-)

stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevegates18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I made it a habit, was hard for me at first too.

ᵢ'ᵥₑ gₒₜ cᵤᵣᵥₑₛ... SpeculatorSam's Avatar
    SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I try to get up at 6, and hit the gym by 630 or 645 to get a workout in before school. the gym is empty then, and I don't like when people I know see me working out (i';m a little overweight). Anyways, I always get up at 6, but just quickly talk myself into going back to bed, every time i try this it happens, except once, when I got a great work out in. I'm sick of my family hating and joking on me about how I'll never lose 25 lbs I need to, please help and gimme advice?
    Your family sucks if they're seriously poking fun at you about your weight. We can all bust chops and poke fun at each other, but if they're constantly making fun of you that's just sad. They probably have about 50 they need to lose themselves. Someone already mentioned it but I always sleep in my workout clothes, then I always have 8oz of black coffee and a snack of raisins and/or protein shake. I have a ritual, since I workout every single day. While I digest, I use that hour to clean the house, practice some Spanish or misc, then do warm-up stretches.

First, intrinsic motivation. Does going to the gym and making efforts to improve yourself physically mean that much to you? If it does, then this thread probably wouldn't exist. Second, I make the alarm clock far from me, that way I'm forced to get up and run to the clock to shut it up. Third, do not deviate from the routine once you've established under any controllable circumstances. Make it so that nothing could possibly be in the way of your workout or whatever it is you must do that early in the morning. If I'm short on time and can't do my typical 60min. strength training and 20min. cardio then I pull up a video workout form HASFit.com, or just youtube an intense short workout. It's up to you to apply the knowledge you have, but it's good to ask for help too.
    "I did the best I could knowing what I did. I know better now, therefore I do." - Maya Angelou

"First lesson of life is that life's not fair. Once you've wrapped your mind around that concept, then you can learn to work around life and excel at it." -SpeculatorSam

PRs: 405/265/400x3. Weighted Chin +110lbs, Incline Bench 235lbs. OHP: 172.5lbs. Strict Curl: 107lbs. Good Morning 225 x 5

Registered User strengthisfirst's Avatar
    strengthisfirst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I was working, I would wake up at 4:30AM. Since I did not want to wake up much earlier, I decided to go to the gym after work. It sucked but it was something i really wanted to do.

Going in the morning or at night... same thing, different times. If you really want it, you will make it happen
    MY IRON CRED
    2018 | 168 lbs BW, 330 lbs squat, 225 lbs bench press, 405 lbs deadlift

mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I find it effective working out at night since I won't be tempted to eat. I just take shower after all the sweat then head to bed. No calories intake.