Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Skilzzy View Post
    lol, im way more aestetic than you *******, nice lightning btw... LOL
    i win again, how old are you btw?
    im 16 did i mention?
    why not compare pics side by side?
    hmm
    i win again
    brb bodybuilding now
    ciao
    then my gf, getting some puseh bye!
    >claims "nice lighting"
    >his own avi is full of shadows

seems legit
    GSF

Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im 16 did i mention?
    hmm
    i win again
    brb bodybuilding now
    ciao
    but..y u mad tho? too long didn't read

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im 16 did i mention?
    hmm
    i win again
    brb bodybuilding now
    ciao
    He competes and has had articles written about him and is much better proportioned AND is leaner than you.
    Samsix also competes, has 40 lbs on you, is leaner (you used an old pic with bad lighting then didnt even show us your legs) and his lifts are far far stronger. HE is a bodybuilder. YOU are a little ******* who hasnt earned ****.
    I win.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elbbuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    He competes and has had articles written about him and is much better proportioned AND is leaner than you.
    Samsix also competes, has 40 lbs on you, is leaner (you used an old pic with bad lighting then didnt even show us your legs) and his lifts are far far stronger. HE is a bodybuilder. YOU are a little ******* who hasnt earned ****.
    I win.
    ^this.

krazy wins, sam wins, i win. you lose. choo choo all aboard neg train

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also its funny how out of ALL the responses youve gotten, probably about 1% agrees with your opinions about yourself. Could it be possible that maybe, just maybe, not all those other people are hating on you for no reason, but might actually be correct?
    Most people here have more experience and time than you under the bar and definetly in the kitchen.
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

BeAsToNe247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeAsToNe247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeAsToNe247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeAsToNe247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeAsToNe247 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah you're just a prick. Quit, grow the hell up, and come back.

rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    His lats destroy yours, and why didn't you post your legs o.o. Also you have less body fat, but he has more muscle mass.

Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who are Skilzzy and samsix? I don't care.
    Your muscles? I don't care.

UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UnknownOrigin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hang on he called me out on his original thread and i murdered him ? he has not even replied ...
    I win.

tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pic's are there just for you to see again 120lb heavier just as lean.?
    Originally Posted by tomnixon View Post
    hang on he called me out on his original thread and i murdered him ? he has not even replied ...
    Attached Images

Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I win.
    heheh, *******, why don't you compare pics too?
    i asked you 10 times
    not even once
    no one dared to compare pics at the same poses as me
    im way more aestetic than anyone in this TBB forum
    i win.
    my body sculpture is unlike anything tbb ever seen, my abs looks like a fcking spider coming out, my serratus could kill @ the beach, legs fall perfectly in propotion with the rest of my body, wooow. The new generation of the ideal body is being born
    my body sculpture is unlike anything tbb ever seen, my abs looks like a fcking spider coming out, my serratus could kill @ the beach, legs fall perfectly in propotion with the rest of my body, wooow. The new generation of the ideal body is being born
    #SkilzzyCrew
    Instagram: Karwaan

i asked you 10 times
    not even once
    i win.

my serratus would cut your throat with the force of a thousand daggers sharpened by the arabian nights themselves/thread

its ashame my back has more muscle then your hole body.
    i asked you 10 times
    not even once
    i win.

Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Elbbuh View Post
    my serratus would cut your throat with the force of a thousand daggers sharpened by the arabian nights themselves/thread
    again *******
    i qoute:
    i win.
    #SkilzzyCrew

its ashame my back has more muscle then your hole body.
    what did you say celltech brah? your back sucks, your just a huge guy on steroids
    no aestetics
    you on dat deca and diana?
    i win
    #SkilzzyCrew

my back sucks haha? huge guy on steroids?? is that all u can say lol? pro i win show's u will never ever beat me on stage.
    what did you say celltech brah? your back sucks, your just a huge guy on steroids
    no aestetics
    you on dat deca and diana?
    i win

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you guys are so gullible seriously why are you even fighting with this guy.

my back sucks haha? huge guy on steroids?? is that all u can say lol? pro i win show's u will never ever beat me on stage.
    lol, you would never beat me at a photoshoot
    facial aestetics /10
    physique
    /10
    you on the other hand
    facial 3/10 at best
    physique
    6/10, too big no aestetics
    i win
    #SkilzzyCrew

JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAnderson512 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This was me one year ago as a skinny *******... (10 lbs heavier now)
    Attached Images

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JAnderson512 View Post
    This was me one year ago as a skinny *******... (10 lbs heavier now)
    you win, OP loses

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is the best thing to ever happen to bodybuilding period
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    >calls out sam
    >150lbs
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    >calls out sam
    >150lbs
    calls out sam

150 lbs

150 lbs

150 lbs

Operator First Class Winnie1300's Avatar
    Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Winnie1300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol, you would never beat me at a photoshoot
    facial aestetics /10
    physique
    /10
    you on the other hand
    facial 3/10 at best
    physique
    6/10, too big no aestetics
    i win
    You claim great facial aestetics but you are ugly as faurk... explain?

TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDeck3295 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i won though, look at the pics, they speak for theirselves. i win everything *******
    You don't have legs. Samsix does. You're tiny, and I haven't seen any of your so called "aesthetics" yet. GTFO
    (Recovering from a partially torn Rotator)
    Lifts: Start/Current/Goal by 2015
    Bench: 165/305/360
    Squat: 185/435/505
    Deadlift: 225/460/535

Total: 575/1200/1400

"Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are"
    -saffaBRAH

Just started a log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148821363&p=962164303#post962164303

My transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146502403

DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    samsix crew.

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Samsix, you have the perfect body. I'm just a little *******.
    Wow I lose again
    i lost though, look at the pics, they speak for theirselves. i lose everything and i'm *******
    lol, you're way more aestetic than me bro, normal lightning btw... LOL
    i lose again, how old are you btw?
    im 16 but this is irrelevant ?
    lets not compare pics side by side.
    hmm
    i lose again
    brb fapping now
    ciao
    then my bf, getting it up the ass bye!
    heheh, bro, lets not compare pics too.
    i asked you 10 times
    not even once
    everyone that compare pics are bigger and sexier then me.
    im way more skinny than anyone in this TBB forum
    i lose
    my body sculpture is unlike anything tbb ever seen, I look like I survived the holocaust ,I'm too skinny for the beach, What are legs. I was born a *******
    again bro
    i qoute:
    my body sculpture is unlike anything tbb ever seen, I'm a skinny fuarkin *******, I would die at the beach, I never work legs. I'm just a *******.
    i lose.
    Wow bro, you're huge and your back is hnnggg.
    pure aestetics
    you been eating dat der food.
    You win
    lol, you would beat me at a photoshoot
    facial aestetics /10
    physique
    /10
    Me on the other hand
    facial 1/10 at best
    physique
    1/10, skinny no aestetics
    i lose
    Fixed
    Last edited by bfmv69; 10-02-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    *Teen Misc Rap Crew*
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DillGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WolverineRage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Y'all toastin' in a roll bread...