chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Supplements for a beginner?

I've only started working out at a real gym for about a month and have started whey protein like 3 weeks ago. I finally bought creatine capsules and I'm going to start using them on Tuesday. (only do full body workouts on tuesday,thursday, and saturday) What other supplements should I be taking?

JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) JooooooocieBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All you really need is whey (if you're not meeting your protein reqs)
    I didn't take creatine when i first started as I didn't see any reason to do so

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't need any supplement. Food is the answer to all.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athos1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your on the right lines with full body workouts thrice a week.

^they are all right. you don't need supps.

But i know you want to take them, even if its just to have 'all bases covered'.
    Whey protein, creatine, fish oil and multi are the only supps worth taking

Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000) Forest239 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A good multi is all you need. But to take full advantage of beginner gains I would get creative and whey then look up macros needed to bulk up and follow that to the T.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here are some good supplements that should add some quick mass to your frame.

- Whey protein
    - Caesein
    - multi vitamin
    - Fish oil
    - glutamine

NOT PHUCKING SERIOUS.

YOU ARE A PHUCKING BEGINNER, WHY THE PHUCK DO YOU REQUIRE SUPPLEMENTS.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SUPPLEMENTS DO?

THEY GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE MISSING. HENCE SUPPLEMENT

Other than whey protein, why the phuck would you be missing out on anything

If you are eating correctly all your macro/micro nutrients should be spot on.

Supplements do grow muscle being in a caloric surplus does.

Phuck i just start taking whey protein a year and a half after training. Thats after i added 30lbs of lbm to my frame. You don't need any supplements. All i take i whey protein and creatine

Multi vitman= waste
    fish oil pills= waste
    one a day= waste
    caesin= waste
    glutamine= waste

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Here are some good supplements that should add some quick mass to your frame.

- Whey protein
    - Caesein
    - multi vitamin
    - Fish oil
    - glutamine

NOT PHUCKING SERIOUS.

YOU ARE A PHUCKING BEGINNER, WHY THE PHUCK DO YOU REQUIRE SUPPLEMENTS.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SUPPLEMENTS DO?

THEY GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE MISSING. HENCE SUPPLEMENT

Other than whey protein, why the phuck would you be missing out on anything

If you are eating correctly all your macro/micro nutrients should be spot on.

Supplements do grow muscle being in a caloric surplus does.

Phuck i just start taking whey protein a year and a half after training. Thats after i added 30lbs of lbm to my frame. You don't need any supplements. All i take i whey protein and creatine

Multi vitman= waste
    fish oil pills= waste
    one a day= waste
    caesin= waste
    glutamine= waste
    Bro you should really tone down your posts creatine, pre-workouts, and whey protein; if you consider it a supplement are all great for beginners along with fish oil.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by agrier9 View Post
    Bro you should really tone down your posts creatine, pre-workouts, and whey protein; if you consider it a supplement are all great for beginners along with fish oil.
    your an idiot.

Have fun wasting your money.

You know what the best pre workout supplement is? Coffee. Try some. Its better than a little bottle of c4 that you pay through the phucking roof for.

Creatine= okay
    Whey protein= okay

I said this.

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    your an idiot.

Have fun wasting your money.

You know what the best pre workout supplement is? Coffee. Try some. Its better than a little bottle of c4 that you pay through the phucking roof for.

Creatine= okay
    Whey protein= okay

I said this.
    I've had coffee and caffeine pills before a workout I still prefer a pre-workout specifically craze dunno what it is about the product but I always have great workouts on it that's just a preference no need to nail it to the cross.

lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovellman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Supplement wise,

The only important supps are whey & creatine. Good supps include multis and oil. Maybe pwo's.

Things like Cassein and Glutamine make me laugh..

Supplementation is expensive.. So use effectively.

Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whey protein
    Opti Men vitamins
    Fish oil

Those three are really good for starting. Pre workouts aren't needed.. Even though I take craze before a workout, but a very small amount. I take 1/3rd of a scoop, when 1 scoop is a 1 serving.

a good place to get protein is truenutrition.com if you can shell out a 100 bucks in one sitting you can get about 16lbs which is 242 servings of whey at 21g protein per serving which is a really great deal.

Originally Posted by Zynus View Post
    Whey protein
    Opti Men vitamins
    Fish oil

Those three are really good for starting. Pre workouts aren't needed.. Even though I take craze before a workout, but a very small amount. I take 1/3rd of a scoop, when 1 scoop is a 1 serving.
    Opti Men Vitamins?

If you are eating a proper diet and getting all your macro/micro nutrients then why would you need a pill like opti men giving you more micro nutrients.

Its a waste of money.

Its for people who can't get their micronutrients daily, hence they take this

If you are taking in over 4000 calories worth of fruits, vegetables, lean meats, grains, pasta, etc. then chances are its really unlikely you are missing something