Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Made Easy (Video)

I see entirely too much confusion from people trying to figure out how to organize their food when they are free to eat anything they want and make it fit their diet without having pre-written meal plans. It is so insanely easy to do and this is how I go about tracking without needing much, if any, pre-planning for the day.

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid vid. subbing on YT finally (I never remember) lol
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like the topics of your videos and the way you present them. Normally I would't be able to sit through a 15-20 minute video of a man talking but on your videos I seem to make it through lol.
    Good job and keep the videos coming!

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbing on Youtube. Really like your videos and your overall ideas on Nutrition in general Jason. Keep up the videos.
    IG: ErikTheElectric
    SnapChat: ErikTheElectric

I like food, two wheels, and deadlifts

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    solid vid. subbing on YT finally (I never remember) lol
    All good, yeah this video answers a lot of questions I see on this subforum every day and one's I'm getting on youtube also. It shows how little planning is required to organize your meals every day, effortlessly, and hit your macros and micros every day if you just let go of some basic hangups that are common in the fitness world.

Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    I like the topics of your videos and the way you present them. Normally I would't be able to sit through a 15-20 minute video of a man talking but on your videos I seem to make it through lol.
    Good job and keep the videos coming!
    Haha thanks, I get mixed reviews on the length of videos. A few people hate the length and find me boring, others seem to enjoy it. I think the captions help with attention and filling in the details on the longer ones. Visual aids vs just someone talking.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Subbing on Youtube. Really like your videos and your overall ideas on Nutrition in general Jason. Keep up the videos.
    Thanks... will keep them coming indefinately.

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ yea exactly my thoughts. The captions add a ton and help keep my mind on the video instead of me losing you after a minute

Registered User cassiusclaymore's Avatar
    cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After watching your other videos I was going to PM you in regards to IIFYM until I saw this, cheers and subbing now!

Also, I've got a quick question: I'm a vegetarian (religion not choice) and hence my diet is very low in fat and high in carbs. If i'm not mistaken the video says to hit protein and fat minimums before eating what you want, but I was wondering if I can fill up my fat requirements using so called "junk food" instead?

Incase that didn't make sense: My daily goal is to consume 1860 calories (209 C, 52 F, and 140 P), If I've had 1350 calories in the day (158 C, 26 F, and 105 P) is it fine for me to fill the remaining calories and macros by eating whatever I want, or is reaching the protein and fat minimum first essential? This has been bugging me for a while!
    Last edited by cassiusclaymore; 09-30-2012 at 12:48 PM.

kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good informative information. I subscribed a while back. Keep up the good work.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice video. That's pretty much what I do, the only pre planning of any extent it taking my meat out of the freezer for the next day. Then I just go by what fits. If I over analyse and start spending too much time mulling things over it's just going to be too much and I'll just end up giving in.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by cassiusclaymore View Post
    After watching your other videos I was going to PM you in regards to IIFYM until I saw this, cheers and subbing now!

Also, I've got a quick question: I'm a vegetarian (religion not choice) and hence my diet is very low in fat and high in carbs. If i'm not mistaken the video says to hit protein and fat minimums before eating what you want, but I was wondering if I can fill up my fat requirements using so called "junk food" instead?

Incase that didn't make sense: My daily goal is to consume 1860 calories (209 C, 52 F, and 140 P), If I've had 1350 calories in the day (158 C, 26 F, and 105 P) is it fine for me to fill the remaining calories and macros by eating whatever I want, or is reaching the protein and fat minimum first essential? This has been bugging me for a while!
    Yeah you can, or nuts or alvacados etc. Olive oil in your food as well.

Any reason you are running such low calories? 140g protein is telling me you are fairly light and I would not cut in that case. Disregard if female, assuming male there.

Reaching them first is not essential (I don't but I make sure I save myself enough calories for my protein) as long as you know you've left yourself enough calories to hit them. Meaning don't eat so many carbs early in the day that you cannot hit your other needs. If you do and you don't want to go over on calories one day of sacrificing fat isn't the end of the world, hit the protein in stead if you can only reach one due to overconsuming carbs.
    Last edited by JasonDB; 09-30-2012 at 12:57 PM.

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent info as always.

Registered User cassiusclaymore's Avatar
    cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassiusclaymore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Yeah you can, or nuts or alvacados etc. Olive oil in your food as well.

Any reason you are running such low calories? 140g protein is telling me you are fairly light and I would not cut in that case. Disregard if female, assuming male there.

Reaching them first is not essential (I don't but I make sure I save myself enough calories for my protein) as long as you know you've left yourself enough calories to hit them. Meaning don't eat so many carbs early in the day that you cannot hit your other needs. If you do and you don't want to go over on calories one day of sacrificing fat isn't the end of the world, hit the protein in stead if you can only reach one due to overconsuming carbs.
    Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'm a male, 18 years old, 5 ft 8 inches tall and weigh 132 pounds, basically at around 13-14% BF atm (according to estimates in the BF estimation thread) so looking to get down to 8% and then bulking up from there, reason being is I hope to have a 6 pack year round!

Originally Posted by cassiusclaymore View Post
    Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'm a male, 18 years old, 5 ft 8 inches tall and weigh 132 pounds, basically at around 13-14% BF atm (according to estimates in the BF estimation thread) so looking to get down to 8% and then bulking up from there, reason being is I hope to have a 6 pack year round!
    I would go ahead and clean bulk in your case.

I break down why & how:

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Nice video. That's pretty much what I do, the only pre planning of any extent it taking my meat out of the freezer for the next day. Then I just go by what fits. If I over analyse and start spending too much time mulling things over it's just going to be too much and I'll just end up giving in.
    Yeah I do IF and don't want to obsess over what I am going to eat too much when I am not eating or think about my food. I'm a chronic over-eater and find IF and this method allow me to not spend mental energy focused on my food until I am actually either shopping for me to eat soon or preparing it.

To the half a dozen people who repped my original post but didn't post here... bumping the thread will let others see it also.

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fantastic
    timetoshred.jpg

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i swear your like the yoda of nutrition....

misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) misterdeejay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good vid jase.
    ** slipped/bulged disc and still lift everyday crew **

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good stuff should help out a lot of beginners out there.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) danielbor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Already subbed.
    IIFYM - If you want it that much, just eat it FFS

Originally Posted by Miickk View Post
    Fantastic
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by WunSen View Post
    i swear your like the yoda of nutrition....
    Strong with this one the macros are.

Originally Posted by misterdeejay View Post
    good vid jase.
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    Good stuff should help out a lot of beginners out there.
    Indeed a lot of the questions I see here and on my channel can easily be answered with that 8 min video.

chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid videos, keep it up. I've watched them all (I think) but I guess I'll sub so you can start rolling in the millions!

Also, I like your rotation of topics. It's nice that you mix in topics on nutrition, training (and everything in between). For training specifically, I think it is very useful that you show work sets as many "how to" videos show guys using very low weight and you don't see their "real" form.

Also, since you always seem to be taking suggestions...give the posterior chain some more love. Lets see some GMs, RDLs, etc, etc!!!

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Indeed a lot of the questions I see here and on my channel can easily be answered with that 8 min video.
    I really do not consider myself a beginner at all, but it's so comprehensive that it answered a few questions that I just wondered about from time to time. Especially the part about how to order when eating out without blowing your brain out from overthinking.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Originally Posted by chameleonism View Post
    Solid videos, keep it up. I've watched them all (I think) but I guess I'll sub so you can start rolling in the millions!

Also, I like your rotation of topics. It's nice that you mix in topics on nutrition, training (and everything in between). For training specifically, I think it is very useful that you show work sets as many "how to" videos show guys using very low weight and you don't see their "real" form.

Also, since you always seem to be taking suggestions...give the posterior chain some more love. Lets see some GMs, RDLs, etc, etc!!!
    I did some GM's with 345 yesterday (PR 5 reps yeah buddy!). I started making a video on them but never finished, I videoed some sets with 275 but couldn't decide what direction to take the vid.

The more the better. BTW the Hodge Twins have made over a million $ now pimping bro-science on youtube (srs).

Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    I really do not consider myself a beginner at all, but it's so comprehensive that it answered a few questions that I just wondered about from time to time. Especially the part about how to order when eating out without blowing your brain out from overthinking.
    Glad it was of help, yeah flexible dieting can be pretty stress free once you let go of a few things and are willing to be loose on macro ratios etc.
    Last edited by JasonDB; 10-02-2012 at 10:04 AM.

KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As always; good stuff my man
    The Journey (PL log) - /showthread.php?t=167321531
    IG - kaischafroth

148/67.5 sleeved
    Best Lifts - S: 375/170 B: 225/102 D: 465/210
    Last Meet - S: 375/170 B: 210/95.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 10/22/16
    First Meet - S: 347/157.5 B: 204/92.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 11/07/15

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS - /showthread.php?t=168726943

AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good vid, srs. Also, noticed the owl pillow. You a member of the Brohemian Grove brah?
    Go Pack Go!

Originally Posted by AnderJaspo View Post
    Good vid, srs. Also, noticed the owl pillow. You a member of the Brohemian Grove brah?
    I'll give you the same reply I gave one of Low Carb Cory's fans who asked me if I was a Freemason:

I'm an epic level wizard and a reptilian overlord. Clearly my videos are ment to mind control the sheep into buying & consuming GMO grains and aspertame.

Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great videos Jason, would rep if not on spread, I'll have to owe you.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Edit : for some reason the OPs vid made me think of another vid
    Last edited by Ghosting; 10-02-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Originally Posted by Dujin77 View Post
    Great videos Jason, would rep if not on spread, I'll have to owe you.
    All good, click like on my vids if you actually like them... it is just like repping on the forum. LoL