Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

7 Months Transformation.

So, this is my 7 Months transformation of mostly body weight workouts and Muay thai. I lifted Weights for about the first 2 months, But then had to stop due to joint problems in both of my elbows ( was told by the doctor that I had to stop lifting ). He told me that if i wanted to keep working out, I'd have to stick with Calisthenics (Body Weight training) , and that's what I did. I took no Supplements of any kind in these 7 months.
    In this journey of 7 months, I have noticed a lot of changes in me, not just the body.. My confidence is a lot higher then ever before.
    My results at school got better, I feel better with myself.. I LOVE ME! (Not trying to be Cocky) haha!

I don't only workout to look good, or just to say I do. Working out is now part of my life, I LOVE IT! I believe everyone should adapt to a healthy lifestyle.
    Attached Images

Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rosssmith17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome transformation, genuinely mirin'!
    Before and after lifts in that 2 months of weights?
    Last edited by Rosssmith17; 09-30-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    **** Jacking off before gym and regretting it when you get there having no energy or drive ****
    **** Eats Bran Flakes before gym instead of using a PWO ****
    **** Uses Squat Rack only for Squats ****

Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What kind of calisthenics did you do? Mind giving your routine?

Also that's a great transformation for not even lifting

Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome transformation man

frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10) frong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great gains, quality mass.
    Benchpress: 160kg
    Deadlift: 232.2kg
    Squat: 200kg
    "Friends may come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds"

Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beautiful 8 pack you have there OP. Mirin' hard

BAMBl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes I really question the time frame given in these transformations.. still, good job

xJecht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xJecht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xJecht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tour de France went well for you, OP?

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gjdm

fellow portuguese brah
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000) zane11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A truly motivating and inspirational story, man! It just goes to show you what you can accomplish in a short period of time if you set your mind to it...and with no supplements! Very nice work. Keep working hard, buddy!

YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10) YokoDude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And everyone says its impossible to make gains with no resistance training. great job op

LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftDatUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Routine?

EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome transformation man!
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *cellphone is a $200 alarm clock crew*
    *pretending to text but actually using calculator crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
    *tmobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*

RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes 2 Months of weight lifting, then it was all about Body weight workouts.
    Originally Posted by Rosssmith17 View Post
    Awesome transformation, genuinely mirin'!
    Before and after lifts in that 2 months of weights?

I Don't really have a routine, I workout 5/6 times a week, Sometimes twice a day, I mix it up with Calisthenics and Muay thai.. For Calisthenics to get results faster do weighted Pull ups, Push ups, Dips, Hanging Leg raises .. etc.
    Originally Posted by Comedybreak View Post
    What kind of calisthenics did you do? Mind giving your routine?

Also that's a great transformation for not even lifting

Originally Posted by Zynus View Post
    Awesome transformation man
    Thanks man

Originally Posted by frong View Post
    Great gains, quality mass.
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by BAMBl View Post
    Sometimes I really question the time frame given in these transformations.. still, good job
    Thanks for your feed back , The Before Pic was taken back in August September 2011. I Started Lifting Weights / Doing Calisthenics in March 2012. But one thing I forgot to state, I've been doing Muay thai since November 2011, Yes it could of given me some gains before I got interested in transforming my body in March 2012.

Originally Posted by xJecht View Post
    Tour de France went well for you, OP?
    Yes it did? hahah

Originally Posted by Thiel View Post
    Beautiful 8 pack you have there OP. Mirin' hard
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    gjdm

fellow portuguese brah
    Cheers

Fellow canadian brah!

Originally Posted by zane11 View Post
    A truly motivating and inspirational story, man! It just goes to show you what you can accomplish in a short period of time if you set your mind to it...and with no supplements! Very nice work. Keep working hard, buddy!
    Thanks Zane

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am mirin'.

Originally Posted by YokoDude View Post
    And everyone says its impossible to make gains with no resistance training. great job op
    But the truth is that it is possible!

Originally Posted by LiftDatUp View Post
    Routine?
    Add me on Skype so its easier to talk : rbarbosa9

Originally Posted by EastSideBoxer View Post
    Awesome transformation man!
    Cheers.

denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RuiBarbosa7 View Post
    So, this is my 7 Months transformation of mostly body weight workouts and Muay thai. I lifted Weights for about the first 2 months, But then had to stop due to joint problems in both of my elbows ( was told by the doctor that I had to stop lifting ). He told me that if i wanted to keep working out, I'd have to stick with Calisthenics (Body Weight training) , and that's what I did. I took no Supplements of any kind in these 7 months.
    In this journey of 7 months, I have noticed a lot of changes in me, not just the body.. My confidence is a lot higher then ever before.
    My results at school got better, I feel better with myself.. I LOVE ME! (Not trying to be Cocky) haha!

I don't only workout to look good, or just to say I do. Working out is now part of my life, I LOVE IT! I believe everyone should adapt to a healthy lifestyle.
    Good ****. Good job.
    %
    Natural
    Or
    Die

Transformation 4/1/12 - 7/1/14
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163373321

Originally Posted by Micooo View Post
    I am mirin'.
    Thank u brah.

Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickthegreat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome.

Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fuark. Wish I looked like that at 16! (no homo)