alvarxism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will I loose weight with this routine.

I'm 21 years old, weigh 210 lbs. and 5'6", I'm overweight currently. This is what I have going on:

Day 1: 45 min. run on treadmill, Chest, & Core
    Day 2: 45 min. run on treadmill, & Back
    Day 3: 45 min. run on treadmill, Arms & Core
    Day 4: 45 min. run on treadmill

Then repeat.

My goal weight is 155 lbs.

MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alvarxism View Post
    I'm 21 years old, weigh 210 lbs. and 5'6", I'm overweight currently. This is what I have going on:

Then repeat.

Depends on what you eat brah. You can skip the treadmill and just fix your diet too. Your choice! Also you seem to be missing a shoulder and leg day

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Then repeat.

no mention of caloric intake. so no, you won't.

btw, your routine sucks balls. where's the leg work? why do you think your arms need their own day? and even if for some bizarre reason they DID, your split would still suck for recovery.

lastly, you're not overweight, you're obese. you NEED to track calories. don't ask us what to eat, or how many meals a day to eat, just go through the stickies and do some research.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrMooo View Post
    Depends on what you eat brah. You can skip the treadmill and just fix your diet too. Your choice! Also you seem to be missing a shoulder and leg day
    why do shoulders need their own day
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrMooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    why do shoulders need their own day
    Sorry I meant shoulder day and leg day heh not shoulder and leg day together. That would be interesting I guess :S

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Then repeat.

Repeat after me:

"My weight on the scale is determined by the number of calories I put in my mouth."
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

alvarxism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrMooo View Post
    I include shoulders within the arm workout

I include shoulders within the arm workout
    Take out a core day and replace it with a leg day squats will do a little bit of core. Also on back day i hope deadlifts is included thatll help too. If your triceps and shoulders (arms) are on the same day it might be hard. I found it hard so i split triceps to my leg day so it was not coupled with chest or shoulder. Up to you.

A lot of people have answered your main question regarding losing weight though, you need to look into calories

Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Then repeat.

Instead of isolating an arm only day you might combine Chest/Triceps and Back/Biceps. If you think about it when you "push" your hitting your chest your also doing triceps (pushup for example) Chest /Triceps

When you do pulldowns, pulls and seated rows you're hitting your back and biceps so Back/Biceps should be another day.

Also you're missing a legs day?

Sure the treadmill will be a good cardio workout and when you're "beginning" it will feel like a weighted leg workout. Eventually you'll need to also hit the fast twitch (Type II) muscles for hypertrophy as the treadmill is pretty much only working slow twitch. Fast twitch fiber is designed for very short duration exercise of power or speed. Slow twitch is designed for longer, endurance-type activities. An example of fast-twitch exercises: jumping, sprinting, heavy weight lifting. And examples of slow-twitch activities: jogging, step aerobics classes, bicycling, light weight lifting.

You can recruit both slow and fast twitch on a treadmill if your explosive enough but recruiting fast twitch will accelerate any weight loss attempts and help build your core. Meaning you'll still need to use weights for your leg workouts.

UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnsafeAtAnySpd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How the hell do you "loose" weight?

Seriously, how is the word lose spelled wrong about half the time it's used? The damn name of this sub forum is Losing Fat not Loosing Fat.

Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technologist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UnsafeAtAnySpd View Post
    How the hell do you "loose" weight?

Seriously, how is the word lose spelled wrong about half the time it's used? The damn name of this sub forum is Losing Fat not Loosing Fat.
    You're assuming a spelling error but many spelling errors are just typos. Simple duplication, omission, transposition, substitution or even reflected invocation of extra keys.

Believe it or not. Some people make serious money predicting the probability of typo's and estimating the chances and frequency of keyboard errors that haven't happened yet.