Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I put in a bid today for Daniel Thomas... Reggie Bush is just too fragile and Thomas had glints of potential last year.
    i had daniel thomas but dropped him for morris or brown.

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Damn he must set horrible line ups or getting incredibly unlucky in his matchups.

No, don't give him Julio. Your record was actually going to be my next question. If you can hold out with a decent record until Forte comes back you are fine. Trading Julio for a bandaid isn't the move, you'll be dicked in the long run, once Forte comes back.

That guy is hurting himself not packaging all that talent for upgrades, can tell him Julio isn't going anywhere unless it's a top 10 back minimum.
    thanks, hes been unlucky so far ha
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Need a little trade help, this is my 10 man non-ppr, standard league.

I'm looking to upgrade at TE, this was proposed to me

Give Scott Chandler, Mikel Leshoure
    Receive Tony Gonzalez, Mark Ingram

Here is my current team:

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Jamaal Charles
    RB: Doug Martin
    WR: Julio
    WR: Steve Smith (Car)
    Flex: LeShoure
    TE: Jared Cook

Bench:
    CJ0k
    Sjax
    Antonio Brown
    Torrey Smith
    Scott Chandler
    Hillis
    Kevin Smith

You think it's worth hit to upgrade at TE for that? My only issue is that would invest me pretty heavily into ATL, which they've looked great through 3 weeks but any bad week from them as a group would hurt me.
    www.geneticwar.com

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who wins this trade?

Team A trades: also has Rice & Murray at RB
    Vick
    AP
    Michael Bush

Team B trades: also has Brees & no other legit #2 RB besides Forte ( Brandon Jacobs, J-Stew & Andre Brown )
    Big Ben
    Benson
    Julio Jones
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My team is very thin at defense and tight end. What do you guys think about these waiver moves? Do I have the defenses and the tight ends valued correctly?

Waiver Priority: 1
    Conditionally drop Jared Cook, Ten TE to Waivers
    Conditionally add Dennis Pitta, Bal TE from Waivers to Bench

Waiver Priority: 2
    Conditionally add Kyle Rudolph, Min TE from Waivers to Bench

Waiver Priority: 3
    Conditionally add Heath Miller, Pit TE from Waivers to Bench

Waiver Priority: 4
    Conditionally drop Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST to Waivers
    Conditionally add Cardinals D/ST, Ari D/ST from Waivers to Bench

Waiver Priority: 5
    Conditionally add Falcons D/ST, Atl D/ST from Waivers to Bench
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post
    Need a little trade help, this is my 10 man non-ppr, standard league.

I'm looking to upgrade at TE, this was proposed to me

Give Scott Chandler, Mikel Leshoure
    Receive Tony Gonzalez, Mark Ingram

Here is my current team:

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Jamaal Charles
    RB: Doug Martin
    WR: Julio
    WR: Steve Smith (Car)
    Flex: LeShoure
    TE: Jared Cook

Bench:
    CJ0k
    Sjax
    Antonio Brown
    Torrey Smith
    Scott Chandler
    Hillis
    Kevin Smith

You think it's worth hit to upgrade at TE for that? My only issue is that would invest me pretty heavily into ATL, which they've looked great through 3 weeks but any bad week from them as a group would hurt me.
    I think it's fine since you are deep at RB. Pretty equal value wise. Only thing that might give me pause is if it substantially improved his team (like he was starting two terrible RB and stacked everywhere else), but it's pretty early on in the season to be worrying about that scenario. I'd go with it, Tony looks good this year.

I'm assuming no Bennet, Rudolph or Pita on waivers?

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know... Tampa's D is playing crazy good right now, while NE can't stop the pass at all.... I think I'd start tampa...

This also begs the question "Why in the sweet hell are you hording 3 defenses?"
    oh no im sorry... the other 2 defenses are on free agents.... we start 2 defenses and i have baltimore and new england.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cinci @ Jax
    Tampa vs Wash
    NE @ Buff ( currently own )

dunno if i should stick with new england or pick up one of the others
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mandimeoutof10 View Post
    My team is very thin at defense and tight end. What do you guys think about these waiver moves? Do I have the defenses and the tight ends valued correctly?

Yep looks good, Pitta vs Rudolph is preference at this point. Pitta looks better because of the targets (I'm assuming here based on what I've seen so the numbers may differ) and Rudolph because of the red zone targets.

mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooseknuckles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SF def against the Jets, or Arizona against St Louis?

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    I think it's fine since you are deep at RB. Pretty equal value wise. Only thing that might give me pause is if it substantially improved his team (like he was starting two terrible RB and stacked everywhere else), but it's pretty early on in the season to be worrying about that scenario. I'd go with it, Tony looks good this year.

I'm assuming no Bennet, Rudolph or Pita on waivers?
    Yea, all those guys were scooped off waivers already. I put in a trade proposal to the guy who has bennet, offered him CJ0k for Bennet... he has Gronk already. You think if I do the Tony G. trade, that I'd be too invested in ATL offense?
    www.geneticwar.com

Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In early on this bish...think I can get a decent rb or wr for a package of spiller/fjax? I'm hurting bad, my rb's are Foster/Forte/Fjax/Spiller/Tate/Dwyer...only 1 of which is worthy of starting right now, unless I want to play Foster and Tate together lol
    Carolina Panthers > Everything

The hardest blades are forged in the hottest fires.
    Hell is when the person you are meets the person you could have been.
    You only feel pressure when you aren't confident in what you are doing.
    All we are is the sum of our experiences.

dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000) dbthorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any of these I could/should target for dez?

Michael Turner
    Michael Bush
    Andre Brown
    Willis McGahee
    Donald Brown
    David Wilson
    Jonathan Stewart
    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have"

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    Cinci @ Jax
    Tampa vs Wash
    NE @ Buff

which do I start? Currently have NE vs BUFF
    Cincy i like. last year @ BUF, BUF lit up pats D granted they are much improved now, would feel safer with Cincy
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Buy low on Aaron Rodgers, lol.
    definitely, still doubt people sell him low. But again his offensive line looks HORRIBLE. So he might not bounce all the way back to last year status but still obvious elite QB1
    Originally Posted by DatDieselDoe View Post
    Who would you rather have in a 1 pt PPR league?

Julio Jones or Percy Harvin
    Julio still
    I put in a bid today for Daniel Thomas... Reggie Bush is just too fragile and Thomas had glints of potential last year.
    good guy to put small bid on or a waiver in for (if you have a low waiver). Unlike Lamar Miller, Thomas knows the playbook and will be in at the goal-line should Bush get hurt again (like he has most of his career).
    Originally Posted by cap10raygun View Post
    Should I do this trade. I give up Steven Jackson for Ben Tate and Mikel Leshoure. I have Foster as well so I've been trying to get Tate for a while. Is Leshoure a good investment?
    I'd probably do it, you don't really win value but you might LeShoure if he holds up will hold similar value to S-Jax if not more, then you have your cuff in Tate.
    Originally Posted by NoS_oUtLaSt View Post
    I'm up in the air on him or Lamar Miller. I personally think Miller has more potential but Dolphins management has such a hard on for Thomas
    Thomas > Lamar due to Lamar not knowing all the plays or assignments. feelsbadman, love Lamar cane diehard here
    Originally Posted by henryk21 View Post
    In.

Should I trade my Marques Colston and Leshoure for his Hakeem Nicks? Fair trade?

Reps
    pretty fair, rather have Nicks.
    Originally Posted by Xnightwing View Post
    Wondering if Peyton Hillis is droppable? I mean Jamaal seems to have found his groove.
    Depends who's on the waiver wire, Hillis was fringe roster worthy all along, he's shot and now hurt.
    Originally Posted by PermaBulk42 View Post
    Which 2 players would you drop to add Ryan Williams and Arizona D...

Randall Cobb
    Brian Hartline
    Darius Heyward-bay
    Cobb and Hartline. DHB will be out a couple weeks but when back he's better than both for sure IMO.
    3K+

GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My flex spot week 4...

LaFell vs. Atl
    or
    Hawkins vs. Jax
    -MISC DotA Crew-
    Florida Gators Crew

Rays. Gators. Bucs.

▪█─────█▪
    -----\0/-----
    ------|------
    ----- ^-----

i will rep u if i get a chance

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dbthorp View Post

Michael Turner
    Michael Bush
    Andre Brown
    Willis McGahee
    Donald Brown
    David Wilson
    Jonathan Stewart
    Ya bro, almost all of them would be an exceptional trade for dez, who is a marginal wideout at best. Romo likes Austin and Ogletree more anyways. However, do you need a RB or a WR?
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Daywa1ker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Michael Turner
    Michael Bush
    Andre Brown
    Willis McGahee
    Donald Brown
    David Wilson
    Jonathan Stewart
    Once forte's back you could maybe get Bush...maaaayyyybe McGahee too. Turner/Andre are too high right now, Donald/Stewart/Wilson I would stay away from.
    Carolina Panthers > Everything

The hardest blades are forged in the hottest fires.
    Hell is when the person you are meets the person you could have been.
    You only feel pressure when you aren't confident in what you are doing.
    All we are is the sum of our experiences.

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    alfre morris + palmer for graham?

The guy has romo and helu as his RB 2

what about morris, palmer + tamme

Registered User sharpshooterz98's Avatar
    sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    classic who to start this week:
    Need help filling my RB2 spot and FLEX (W/R/T). Standard scoring, non PPR

Mikel Leshoure
    Doug Martin
    Andre Brown
    Vincent Jackson
    CJ0K
    Stevan Ridley
    Torrey Smith
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." -- Thomas Sowell

RIP Hunter

Ya bro, almost all of them would be an exceptional trade for dez, who is a marginal wideout at best. Romo likes Austin and Ogletree more anyways. However, do you need a RB or a WR?
    Somewhat, I have rice, forte, williams and greene. I have ogletree too. I think I wait for forte to get back and see if dez has gotten any better, maybe get bush

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Prefer Miller over Rudolph but thats pretty nit picky
    I have no idea why I came back

Originally Posted by sharpshooterz98 View Post
    classic who to start this week:
    Need help filling my RB2 spot and FLEX (W/R/T). Standard scoring, non PPR

Mikel Leshoure
    Doug Martin
    Andre Brown
    Vincent Jackson
    CJ0K
    Stevan Ridley
    Torrey Smith
    martin and leshoure

Registered User sharpshooterz98's Avatar
    sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000) sharpshooterz98 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    martin and leshoure
    kind of what I figured (hence the order they're in)

but wasn't sure about Torrey Smith since they're playing the Browns. CJ0K has basically costs me two weeks (two week in a row I lose by ~5 pts), never again.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics." -- Thomas Sowell

RIP Hunter

brb getting more food TeamDestruction's Avatar
    TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flex:
    Ryan Williams MIA
    Jon Stewart @ATL
    Brandon Lafell @ATL
    Anquan Boldin CLE

Non-PPR 1 pt for every 25 yds 6 pts for TD

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just submitted this trade to a guy who likes cj0k and randall cobb so we'll see if he bites

i give: cj0k, randall cobb, pettigrew, Brandon Lloyd

I get: pitta, mikel leshoure, stevie johnson, jerome simpson
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    News on Bradshaw is that he plays this week (may only be a couple touches to see how he feels, but everytime someone says that I get screwed, ex. see "Adrian Peterson Week One") and forte is extremely questionable. Is it still worth it to play Andre Brown?

Also, is Cruz going to be double covered again, or are people feeling a big game off of him?

And DeSean Jackson, any thoughts?
    GIANTS-DEVILS-METS

**NJ Crew (609)**

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    just submitted this trade to a guy who likes cj0k and randall cobb so we'll see if he bites

i give: cj0k, randall cobb, pettigrew, Brandon Lloyd

I get: pitta, mikel leshoure, stevie johnson, jerome simpson
    This is borderline rape on all levels

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    This is borderline rape on all levels
    yeah i know haha, but we'll see if he bites just to get his players
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    random question who's better to pick up andrew hawkins or brandon lafell?

NON PPR
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

Originally Posted by Russ-T View Post
    random question who's better to pick up andrew hawkins or brandon lafell?

NON PPR
    i really like hawkins...he's already proved he can open up room for aj green and can still make some big plays
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*