Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

(Serious) Need help from police/law enforcement

Ok, so I was cut and my friend was stabbed by my ex's jealous ex. They ran so the assault squad came and we gave them the information. They have his full name, they know which township he lives in and we gave them pictures and his phone number before he changed it. And they are saying they cannot do anything.

The detective is always "in training" and says he can't do anything. Does anyone know what the next appropiate step would be? We both want to prosecute his ass because right now he is off scott free.

Thanks for your help.

I know this is too serious for misc : / but you never know when someone with some insight might help out.

Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take pictures of the wounds and what not, it will help later in court.

I don't understand why they say that they cannot do anything... so I can't help you there.

bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbadwolf284 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    call a lawyer A>S>A>P

blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueadept33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the detective and assault squad already took the pictures besides for one cut by my crotch that they didn't want me to take my pants down for. It is more than enough to put him away. They just claim they can't find him.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It sounds like you need to get police reports, medical reports, etc, then go to a lawyer.

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has a warrant been issued for his arrest?? have you spoken with the DA???

if not, it's time to start up the chain of command

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blueadept33 View Post
    Ok, so I was cut and my friend was stabbed by my ex's jealous ex. They ran so the assault squad came and we gave them the information. They have his full name, they know which township he lives in and we gave them pictures and his phone number before he changed it. And they are saying they cannot do anything.

The detective is always "in training" and says he can't do anything. Does anyone know what the next appropiate step would be? We both want to prosecute his ass because right now he is off scott free.

Thanks for your help.

I know this is too serious for misc : / but you never know when someone with some insight might help out.

dude, i work in law enforcement. go get that motherfcuker, forget about the cops. street justice owns all.

ok, reasons to not just go get him:
    1. I don't know where he leaves, I would need the element of surprise.
    2. He has stabbed people before and they are too chicken to do **** about and he always has a gun in his car.
    3. I would rather he take it in the ass cuz he is a little bitch.
    4. he has 4 brothers who will likely be nearby, who support his twisted endeavors.

Registered Sex Offender Dr. Octoclops's Avatar
    Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mr.Angry was somehow involved.

Seriously, I would do the following things:
    1) Immediately take pictures of your wounds and scene where you guys got stabbed, weapon, and whatever else is around
    2) Call a lawyer
    3) Harass the sh!t out of the cops until they act.

Here is the information I do have:

Name: Zaid Abu Nijiem (Mohammad might be a first name before all this)
    palestinian
    A lot of people say he deals with drugs and he owns a crappy ass store somewhere, most likely for laundering.
    lives in Hilliard, Ohio
    has a twin, and 3 other brothers and a sister
    never in the same car twice.

and... he has myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=131575207

besides looking like a terrorist the probabilty of him dealing in illegal activity is incredibly high and he sure acts like one. Feel free to show him your affection.

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    hes ****in soft, make a name for yourself and go after him.

jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go find a good lawyer man, they'll sort it all out .. but take pics for proof etc And then if he doesnt get sentenced you wait a few months and sort him out, or hire someone to do it.

MOD @SS KISSERS SUCK swagtime911's Avatar
    swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swagtime911 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Aother thing you can do is: Get a restraining order because he's not locked up. Get hold of the police departments complaint number and file a complaint against the detective wo said he can't help. Call the state police department and inquire why nothing can be done by the local guys.

ok, this is how it went, I know the guy is soft, I outweigh him by at least 40lbs and he is chubby as **** and short. it was me and 1 friend, he has 11 friends and they fight incredibly dirty. They jumped us and we were still holding our own with our fists and then we get held down by the group and worked on with a knife. if I were to go after him I would need at least a knife if not a gun, and the legal ramifications of doing so would not be worth it. not only that, I don't know where in Hilliard he is. Hiring someone is an idea, but its not exactly easy to find someone who is willing to perform something like that and intelligent enough to not get caught is rare and I would much rather this go through the legal system as im sure after reading the article where the guy was in prison, that it is worse than death, in addition to myself being in the clear. I am looking into getting a lawyer, I contacted our family lawyer in hopes that he will direct us to a friend who specializes in criminal cases.

I only have the guy who was with me who is brave enough to try something that you guys are asking me and this clown walks 10-11 deep always, and he is always packing a blade and a gun nearby, who knows what his friends are packing, the odds are not good, we were already handling our **** and didn't think it would escalate like it did, it will surely be worse if we encounter each other again because if I'm not around he will probably be in a better position than he is now where they cant find him, if no one is bugging the police, ca piche? the guy is psychotic and he wants my life. he blames me (and not his small **** bad attitude and threatening people all the time) for all his problems. He wants me dead otherwise I would let this go. I almost had my throat slit if my jacket wasn't guarding my neck. So there is NO WAY IM GOING TO GO MYSELF TO FINISH THIS, especially since I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GO.

XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XiL3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is the information I do have:

Name: Zaid Abu Nijiem (Mohammad might be a first name before all this)
    palestinian
    A lot of people say he deals with drugs and he owns a crappy ass store somewhere, most likely for laundering.
    lives in Hilliard, Ohio
    has a twin, and 3 other brothers and a sister
    never in the same car twice.

and... he has myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=131575207

besides looking like a terrorist the probabilty of him dealing in illegal activity is incredibly high and he sure acts like one. Feel free to show him your affection.

That is BS that the cops aren't doing anything, I get pissed off at crap like this. You told them his full name and they didn't even bother investigating???
    Damn criminals.

hey sorry about posting this in the serious thread...but I lived in Hilliard from 98-99...I went to Ridgewood elementary and I think Hilliard junior high for 6th grade.

Registered Sex Offender Dr. Octoclops's Avatar
    Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok, this is how it went, I know the guy is soft, I outweigh him by at least 40lbs and he is chubby as **** and short. it was me and 1 friend, he has 11 friends and they fight incredibly dirty. They jumped us and we were still holding our own with our fists and then we get held down by the group and worked on with a knife. if I were to go after him I would need at least a knife if not a gun, and the legal ramifications of doing so would not be worth it. not only that, I don't know where in Hilliard he is. Hiring someone is an idea, but its not exactly easy to find someone who is willing to perform something like that and intelligent enough to not get caught is rare and I would much rather this go through the legal system as im sure after reading the article where the guy was in prison, that it is worse than death, in addition to myself being in the clear. I am looking into getting a lawyer, I contacted our family lawyer in hopes that he will direct us to a friend who specializes in criminal cases.

I only have the guy who was with me who is brave enough to try something that you guys are asking me and this clown walks 10-11 deep always, and he is always packing a blade and a gun nearby, who knows what his friends are packing, the odds are not good, we were already handling our **** and didn't think it would escalate like it did, it will surely be worse if we encounter each other again because if I'm not around he will probably be in a better position than he is now where they cant find him, if no one is bugging the police, ca piche? the guy is psychotic and he wants my life. he blames me (and not his small **** bad attitude and threatening people all the time) for all his problems. He wants me dead otherwise I would let this go. I almost had my throat slit if my jacket wasn't guarding my neck. So there is NO WAY IM GOING TO GO MYSELF TO FINISH THIS, especially since I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GO.
    I hope you already took it upon yourself to slap around your ex in the meantime.

jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jk21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) Hire a private investigator/detective to find him and split the fee with your friend(s). An investigator cant/wont disclose information to the police, he'll simply let you know where the guy is and what is daily routines are as well as who he is usually with.

2) If you have his daily routine he is bound to be alone at some point so handle it then, OR just hire someone to do the dirty work. You can usually find people that will do it associated with local gangs etc ..

3) Or just get a restraining order and if he breaks it he'll probably be sent to prison, but then again that could be the one strike where he gets you.

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    must be time to call homeland security...

Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    make a fake myspace, befriend him, offer to meet up some time, tell cops were he'll be, pwnage.
    Antagonist. It's a good thing.

Nerdfighter. DFTBA

Reps owed to SP303

Renly laughed. "Tell me, my lady, do direwolves vote on who should lead the pack?"-A Clash Of Kings p. 501

Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    make a fake myspace and "to catch a predator" his ass

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sure they can do something

Just have the local police in his area nab him and then he will be tried where the crime happened--

"the rule of law"

or you could ask a real cop : bigpopparella--

jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was a police report even filed? Was he charged with anything?

HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100) HeadlessBoggie is not very well liked. (-100)
    my guess is the cops are tryin to ****cann it and close the case...Your best bet would be going down to the station and talking to their superior officer or make complaints against the detectives if you find they were lying
    Why does my poo smell so damn good?!

jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luckylynch View Post
    sure they can do something

Just have the local police in his area nab him and then he will be tried where the crime happened--

"the rule of law"

or you could ask a real cop : bigpopparella--
    Hes there to ban/neg/keep fools in check......but when you really need em'........

yes a police report was filed with the assault squad, there were like 20 people there, took pictures of the scene questioned about 10 people including the store owner cuz it happened right outside a store.

he is getting charged with 2-3 things, I believe felonious assault being the harshest which he is getting for the injuries + use of a weapon. It is serious so I can't believe that nothing has been done.

CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have trouble believing he has stabbed someone - that could be attempted murder - and the cops have said they refuse to do anything? they're not even going to try and find him?

if they really are trying to close this, you need to go to their superiors and failing that the media.

Brawler, Bawler, Bastard ahahaha tite's Avatar
    ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahahaha tite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If he wants yer life then it's time to get out of Colombus....or Ohio.

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok, reasons to not just go get him:
    1. I don't know where he leaves, I would need the element of surprise.
    2. He has stabbed people before and they are too chicken to do **** about and he always has a gun in his car.
    3. I would rather he take it in the ass cuz he is a little bitch.
    4. he has 4 brothers who will likely be nearby, who support his twisted endeavors.

But seriously, if the police can't do anything about it now..get a PI and get all the info(make sure you get adress and phone number) you can get and send it into the police station and demand they do something. Just my 2 cents.

Yes I realize I'm 14.
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleante PR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for your help.

The stabbing should go down as an assualt 2 which is a felony. Since you provided a name the detectives will call the guy if they have the number and ask him to turn himself in. If not they will go out and get him. Arrest him, process then he will see a judge.

Columbus is a big city so it will take multiple court dates but eventually, since you can ID, he will be locked up.

All you have to do is cooperate with the DT's. Stick with the case. Don't get tired and not want to pursue or it will get thrown out.

just called the detectives office and he is out until tuesday... figures. I sent an email to someone to get the number of the family lawyer. I'll speak to him ASAP and the detective tuesday. I thought with the overwhelming witnesses and evidence (he did this in a public place) that it would be open and shut but for some retarded reason it is not and getting completely ignored.