Closed Thread
Page 63 of 299 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 8970
    animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish I could have made it to Columbus. My son's hockey team is in Playoff mode right now, only 2 games this weekend, but 5 next weekend and 2 the week after that. Crazy that the kids play that many games- and he's got to miss school next Friday for a 12:30 game.

And Keet, those Zuver plates are awesome.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Zuver plates are awesome.One of the biggest collector items i bet. The chain bar ain't doing it for me though.Just not safe enough and I am not feeling a cool factor.I hear ya on the girls on steroids.We have some really scary looking ones in our Federation, guys too for that matter.It just ain't for me.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    The Zuver plates are awesome.One of the biggest collector items i bet. The chain bar ain't doing it for me though.Just not safe enough and I am not feeling a cool factor.I hear ya on the girls on steroids.We have some really scary looking ones in our Federation, guys too for that matter.It just ain't for me.
    What fed do you lift in? I hope to get back into competing this year, just not ready yet. If I can't lift what I did in my last meet I'm not ready- a few more months I should be alright.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Hey all. I did some hiking yesterday. I went out to the west side and hiked in the White Tanks Preserve. I hiked the Goat Camp Trail. This trail is proof that all 6 mile hikes are not created equal. It was up, up & more up. I climbed up to the saddle which was just past the 3 mile post and then did a turn around. The saddle is the highest point for any of the trails. The total elevation gain was about 1700 feet. I was tired when I finished but it was a nice hike that I'll do again. This would be a good training hike for the Grand Canyon.
    That's a decent amount of elevation gain for six miles. Another one to look at is the Flat Iron. I think it has over 3000 feet of total ascent.

Thanks for posting photos of that area. I had been there once before, but forgot what it was like.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Below are photos from Friday's hike to Ballantine Cabin. We hiked about nine miles with a little over 2100 feet of total ascent.

I had first hiked to this area in 2001 or 2002. When I visited, there was a small corral with an animal skin stretched between two poles, hung up to dry. My hiking companions actually found this skin lying on the ground in roughly the same area. I was surprised to find the cabin still largely intact because between then and now, a fire had ravaged the area, though apparently, not this particular spot.

A view from the ridge we had to ascend and then descend to get to the cabin. The cabin is visible near the right edge of the photo, midway between the top and bottom.

We were surprised to still see snow as the high for the day was around 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

My hiking companions posing in the doorways to the cabin. We thought the skull was a nice touch.

A closer look at the skull:

We saw some supplies in the cabin. I thought it was interesting to see brake fluid next to the cooking oil. There was also a wood burning stove and some storage bins with plates and utensils. A bed frame was in the middle of the floor with the springs exposed. The mattress and bedding had been balled up and suspended from the ceiling, presumably to keep both moisture and critters out. (I have a photo of the stove, but didn't take one of the bed.)

The view from one of the windows. (This one was a fun one to edit; I combined the -2EV exposure for the outside with the +2EV exposure for the inside to make this photo showing the inside and outside are both correctly exposed, more or less.)
    Attached Images

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    What fed do you lift in? I hope to get back into competing this year, just not ready yet. If I can't lift what I did in my last meet I'm not ready- a few more months I should be alright.
    What did you get up to in your last meet (on each lift I mean)?

Just curious, as before my extended break from lifting I remember you PR'n at 450-ish, no clue where you went from there.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Originally Posted by xephonics View Post
    What did you get up to in your last meet (on each lift I mean)?

Just curious, as before my extended break from lifting I remember you PR'n at 450-ish, no clue where you went from there.
    My meet PRs were 365 squat, 285 bench, and 455 deadlift in the 198 class. I weighed in at about 187 or so, just too heavy for the 181 and not strong enough to bother cutting weight. Not monster numbers by any means, but I'd hate to compete and have no chance at my old lifts. I really only do meets to measure my progress, and if I have none it's a waste of my time and whoever decides to help on meet day.

I am probably about 40 pounds off on the squat right now, pretty close on the bench, and I pulled 435 for 2 singles with about a 30 second pause between reps 2 weeks ago in the gym.

I might just do a push/pull meet, every damn time I start squatting heavy with any regularity my knees start bothering me again. I could deal with it if it only messed with training, but I'm on my feet and moving all night at work.

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My meet PRs were 365 squat, 285 bench, and 455 deadlift in the 198 class. I weighed in at about 187 or so, just too heavy for the 181 and not strong enough to bother cutting weight. Not monster numbers by any means, but I'd hate to compete and have no chance at my old lifts. I really only do meets to measure my progress, and if I have none it's a waste of my time and whoever decides to help on meet day.

I am probably about 40 pounds off on the squat right now, pretty close on the bench, and I pulled 435 for 2 singles with about a 30 second pause between reps 2 weeks ago in the gym.

I might just do a push/pull meet, every damn time I start squatting heavy with any regularity my knees start bothering me again. I could deal with it if it only messed with training, but I'm on my feet and moving all night at work.

do you squat to a box?

Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    do you squat to a box?
    Sometimes. I've done cycles of box squatting and felt fine until the reps dropped to triples or so. I still squat almost every week, just usually with lower percentages and higher reps.

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sometimes. I've done cycles of box squatting and felt fine until the reps dropped to triples or so. I still squat almost every week, just usually with lower percentages and higher reps.

interesting. Westside preaches box squatting as supposedly a knee friendly venture. Thanks for the reps. Haven't been in your neck of the woods for a while. There's a guy in Cleveland who's looking for more Schislers though if you want to get rid of the rest of what you have (handle: Slumpbusters - posts in York thread). hope you do a meet - and post about it here.

Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    interesting. Westside preaches box squatting as supposedly a knee friendly venture. Thanks for the reps. Haven't been in your neck of the woods for a while. There's a guy in Cleveland who's looking for more Schislers though if you want to get rid of the rest of what you have (handle: Slumpbusters - posts in York thread). hope you do a meet - and post about it here.

They are easier on the knees for sure, I can keep at them for longer without much more pain than normal. I really just need to get in to a doc for the knee and get it taken care of. I've been dealing with it for a couple years, but it comes and goes- and when it's gone I just get lazy about it.

I wouldn't mind selling off the rest of the Schisler plates, I just have them on my rack. I'll look for him sometime, thanks.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Below are photos from Friday's hike to Ballantine Cabin. We hiked about nine miles with a little over 2100 feet of total ascent.

I had first hiked to this area in 2001 or 2002. When I visited, there was a small corral with an animal skin stretched between two poles, hung up to dry. My hiking companions actually found this skin lying on the ground in roughly the same area. I was surprised to find the cabin still largely intact because between then and now, a fire had ravaged the area, though apparently, not this particular spot.
    Do you have an annual pass to the Tonto Forest or do you buy a daily $6 Tonto Pass every time you hike? It seems quite a few of your hikes are in that area.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Do you have an annual pass to the Tonto Forest or do you buy a daily $6 Tonto Pass every time you hike? It seems quite a few of your hikes are in that area.
    Most of the hikes I do in the Tonto National Forest don't require a Tonto Pass. The Tonto Pass is required at most of the developed facilities around Saguaro Lake, but trailheads like those for Ballantine, Barnhardt, Deer Creek, Little Saddle Mountain, and Four Peaks don't require a Tonto Pass. Think of it this way: if it has bathrooms or picnic areas, it probably requires a Tonto Pass, otherwise it doesn't. You'll know when you visit an area that does require a Tonto Pass because there are numerous signs indicating such.

I don't have an annual Tonto Pass, but I do have an annual pass for the Maricopa County parks.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

nice, that will be the weight class I'll eventually lift in

Have you tried ATG squats for training? IT seems counter-intuitive, but they hurt my knees WAY less than parallel or just below parallel. I think it is due to your hamstrings stopping you instead of your knees being the "brakes"

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Animal are you supping for the knees? If I squat when I'm not taking my Glucosomine my knees kill me but since I now live on the stuff I have no problems
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Animal are you supping for the knees? If I squat when I'm not taking my Glucosomine my knees kill me but since I now live on the stuff I have no problems
    Tim, check out out John Scott's Nitro Flex. I run a nutrition store and have tried 10-15 different products. Most of the products do work pretty well, but this one really worked the best and helped get rid of a lot of pain. From a bad injury and surgeries my elbow joint, wrist and hand feel like they are on a constant bind. When I take flex everything loosens up and moves much more fluidly without pain. Your knees will feel better than ever.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

nice, that will be the weight class I'll eventually lift in

Have you tried ATG squats for training? IT seems counter-intuitive, but they hurt my knees WAY less than parallel or just below parallel. I think it is due to your hamstrings stopping you instead of your knees being the "brakes"
    Yes, if I'm not doing box squats I always go low. I've never really tried to just stop at parallel, it's too hard for me to judge and I always stop high (when I used to do that). I usually video my lifts, at least when I lift at home.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    I haven't taken that in forever, I really should get back on it. USP labs used to make something (can't remember what it was called now, may still make it) that also helped. I know fish oil caps in high doses helped me a lot too, but I haven't been taking that lately either. LOL, I know I'm not helping myself, am I?

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by OSUDimond View Post
    Tim, check out out John Scott's Nitro Flex. I run a nutrition store and have tried 10-15 different products. Most of the products do work pretty well, but this one really worked the best and helped get rid of a lot of pain. From a bad injury and surgeries my elbow joint, wrist and hand feel like they are on a constant bind. When I take flex everything loosens up and moves much more fluidly without pain. Your knees will feel better than ever.
    That stuff has half the dose of my Ostio-bio flex in all the actives.

Yes, if I'm not doing box squats I always go low. I've never really tried to just stop at parallel, it's too hard for me to judge and I always stop high (when I used to do that). I usually video my lifts, at least when I lift at home.

I haven't taken that in forever, I really should get back on it. USP labs used to make something (can't remember what it was called now, may still make it) that also helped. I know fish oil caps in high doses helped me a lot too, but I haven't been taking that lately either. LOL, I know I'm not helping myself, am I?
    Super cissus rx?

Super cissus rx?
    Yessir, that's it. Good stuff when I took it.

I still take it on and off, but have not needed it for a WHILE, as my elbow tendinitis stopped flaring up on me since I started 5/3/1 (seems no curls = no tendinitis for me lol)

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    47 hours and almost a third page bump.......

Terrible.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post

Terrible.

Pitiful, isn't it?

It seems like everyone has something going on right now that's sucking up all of their free time. I know I've been spending a bunch of time looking at guitars for my oldest boy.

I'm broke as hell right now (been out of work for a while), so I'm looking to trade my little .308 rifle for a decent starter electric guitar. I posted it on a couple local gun forums and have been just covered up with offers. Not being a guitar player, it's taking me a while to research each offer and decide whether or not it's what he needs/wants and if it's worth trading for. PITA.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Pitiful, isn't it?

It seems like everyone has something going on right now that's sucking up all of their free time. I know I've been spending a bunch of time looking at guitars for my oldest boy.

I'm broke as hell right now (been out of work for a while), so I'm looking to trade my little .308 rifle for a decent starter electric guitar. I posted it on a couple local gun forums and have been just covered up with offers. Not being a guitar player, it's taking me a while to research each offer and decide whether or not it's what he needs/wants and if it's worth trading for. PITA.
    Sorry to hear about the fact that you are thinking about getting rid of the .308. Luckily I have never had to sell any of my guns, they are kind of like my illegitimate children , but getting something for your son is a worthy cause and I hope he realizes it.

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post

Terrible.
    Alot of the members seem to be busy at this moment in time. The AWB ban has a few of us sidetracked to other forums (me for one and Animal for another) for the moment. But have enough people contacted you about an EC vote for new members, or are we just going to have to wait for enough people to come back online. Either way, I'm fine with it, but we do have some good candidates out there. Good job keeping up with it Keet, you da' man !
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Sorry to hear about the fact that you are thinking about getting rid of the .308. Luckily I have never had to sell any of my guns, they are kind of like my illegitimate children , but getting something for your son is a worthy cause and I hope he realizes it.
    I really like the little rifle, but it was an impulse buy that I'm unlikely to actually use. I don't hunt, and already have a safe full of more "tactical" goodies, so it just kinda sits there looking pretty. My wife makes pretty good money, so we live fairly well even with me being out of work...but it's not fair to expect her to pay for everything when I have toys I can sell or trade. I might be starting a new job in a week or so (took my drug test yesterday), so hopefully I'll be back to buying useless toys for myself pretty soon.

He's a great kid and extremely intelligent, just like his mother. The problem is that he's easily bored. The only thing that really interests him right now (besides girls, of course) is music. He played the clarinet for a while, plays tenor sax in the school band, sings in a screamo band with a few of his buddies, and has been writing music and fiddling with production/mixing software on his laptop for a little while now. He wants to play guitar and has already selected it as one of his electives for next year, so I'm sure he'll get far more use out of a new guitar than I ever will out of that little rifle...and if he doesn't, I'll repo it and learn to play it myself.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I really like the little rifle, but it was an impulse buy that I'm unlikely to actually use. I don't hunt, and already have a safe full of more "tactical" goodies, so it just kinda sits there looking pretty. My wife makes pretty good money, so we live fairly well even with me being out of work...but it's not fair to expect her to pay for everything when I have toys I can sell or trade. I might be starting a new job in a week or so (took my drug test yesterday), so hopefully I'll be back to buying useless toys for myself pretty soon.

He's a great kid and extremely intelligent, just like his mother. The problem is that he's easily bored. The only thing that really interests him right now (besides girls, of course) is music. He played the clarinet for a while, plays tenor sax in the school band, sings in a screamo band with a few of his buddies, and has been writing music and fiddling with production/mixing software on his laptop for a little while now. He wants to play guitar and has already selected it as one of his electives for next year, so I'm sure he'll get far more use out of a new guitar than I ever will out of that little rifle.
    I understand your situation completely as I have been a stay at home father for about 7 years now, with my wife being the money earner. Most of my toys come from when I worked, and I'd probably have more if I was working . Since your son is already well into music, I'm sure that he'll get more use out of the guitar, than you out of the gun. But it's still a little hard, and I'm sympatheic because I have been looking at a Savage 110FP with a tactical scope but am not sure how much I would actually use.

Good luck on the prospect of a new job !
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

page 2 bump.

I'm at least a little back at it. Running All Pro's intermediate number 1 for now. Just finished week one workout two. Its just sad where my maxes are at.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nastiest thing ever!

▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    I was told that the Guys at Sorinex bought a bunch of those Zuvers. I guess I will get a personal look at them when I go to Summer Strong this year.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    I was told that the Guys at Sorinex bought a bunch of those Zuvers. I guess I will get a personal look at them when I go to Summer Strong this year.
    Richard Sorin bought a number of Zuver's plates. It's discussed in the vintage iron thread.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 299 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast