Closed Thread
Page 110 of 299 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 8970
    Registered User quickfitness247's Avatar
    quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quickfitness247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Go Big Orange!

Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    I can't wait....tailgating now!!!!
    Go Big Orange! #45fromMajorsera #Volnation #CoachJonesdebut
    Attached Images

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by judgecrandall View Post
    Same here. I'm pretty much always on spread here, and I don't go to any other forums. Just repped you though, haha.
    It was easier when I was posting in the LF forums too they move too fast over there can't keep up with the threads. This is more my style. I'm on spread with everyone I try to rep usually...

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    On another note, I have the hardest time spreading reps, since the Workout Equipment is the only forum I really visit, and there are so few of us. Does anyone else have that problem ?

I have that problem all the time. It's so bad sometimes that I rep folks for stupid reasons just to get off spread with the regulars. I suppose I should venture out of this forum once in a while, maybe to the 35+ forum or something.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I suppose I should venture out of this forum once in a while, maybe to the 35+ forum or something.

The horror, the horror!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I have that problem all the time. It's so bad sometimes that I rep folks for stupid reasons just to get off spread with the regulars. I suppose I should venture out of this forum once in a while, maybe to the 35+ forum or something.
    Theres some great people in the workout logs section of the forum. Some very knowledgable and inspirational people, its well worth hanging out in there.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .....Where do you guys hail from and who do you rout for?

I think I've made my allegiances well known. I bleed scarlet and gray.

I am not an alum, but I did go to orientation in 1990 . I have lived in the Central Ohio area for all but the first 2 weeks of my life and I work in Columbus, so its been easy to love the Buckeyes. We have a lot of Michigan fans around here and they make me wanna puke. Some do it because the Buckeye fans are so ridiculous and others do it because they just want to be different....but without a tie to Michigan, it makes me sick to see someone walking down the street with that ****ty blue & yellow combo. There is no pro team here, the Buckeyes are it....if you're a college football fan and live here, I see nothing to hate about this team.

That said......I'm not a raging lunatic fan. I've seen some people crying about the post season ban last year and personally, I believe it was a gift from the heavens. Alabama would've wiped the floor with the Buckeyes last year.....adding one more national embarrassment to their recent resume.

I love college football and most of the things that go with it. I hate the end of the summer....because winter in Ohio sucks monkey ass..... but I am always happy to see the CFB season start!

BOOOOO...ill now have to reconsider our acquaintances!!!

I've broke bread with Animal and he's spent the night at my house.....if I can do that, you can be friends with DB.

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I moved to town in 1994 and had to endure the 1995 to 2004 seasons when Alabama lost 9 out 10 games (7 in a row) to Tennessee! This might not have been such a shock if Alabama hadn't beat Tennessee from 1986 (the year I graduated high school) to 1994, 8 out 9 games with the only one they didn't win being a tie.

During those DARK YEARS (95-04) I worked in offices full of Tennessee Fans. It was very troubling times!

Hmmmm.... kind of sounds like the Cooper years during the 90's for tOSU. He should've had at least 2 national championships.....but he couldn't keep from choking to someone at least once during the year and Michigan absolutely owned him. I dreaded the OSU/Michigan game, no matter how good the Buckeyes were.....they were cursed.

The last 10 years..... have been very good. (Sorry Animal)

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    I pull for Michigan.......

Vomit.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    I've broke bread with Animal and he's spent the night at my house.....if I can do that, you can be friends with DB.
    The first trip to his house I wondered if I'd be locked in the basement and forced to watch OSU games until I was brainwashed. Luckily, I made it out ok and have made quite a few trips back.

The last 10 years..... have been very good. (Sorry Animal)
    Eh, it'll be alright- it always comes back around. Always.

Vomit.
    Lol, deal with it
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel left out, haha. Originally from Washington, but haven't really been into college football since the Huskies' glory days before the sanctions. Then my college wasn't really a sports school, so I never got back into college sports. Then there was the whole Sonics' debacle... sigh, bad memories.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first trip to his house I wondered if I'd be locked in the basement and forced to watch OSU games until I was brainwashed. Luckily, I made it out ok and have made quite a few trips back.

I did make you use the OSU basketball last year though.

Eh, it'll be alright- it always comes back around. Always.

Well.....we shall see. I mean someday yea, but I'm not concerned with how the Buckeyes do in the 22nd Century . Also.... I'm not a moron fan....we won't know what is going to happen till it happens and there's a reason they actually play the games. However, I was more than a little pleased when they were able to land Urban Meyer.... he's a rockstar, he's an Ohio guy, he's an OSU alum, and he salvaged recruiting at a very tenuous time in OSU history.

At least for the moment, I like their chances versus Brady Hoke.

Unless of course they decide to have a pizza eating contest.

Lol, deal with it

I have little choice.

I respect great college programs. If there was no Michigan, there would be no OSU/Michigan rivalry. Same for the rest of the great college teams/rivalries across the nation.

If they don't ruin it with money (which they are trying desperately hard to do), it is (IMO) the best sport in the country.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has anyone ever repaired a plasma TV? It has thin vertical lines on the screen. It started about 1 year ago and is now up to about 10 lines total, all in a 2 inch wide area? Is this worth screwing around with or should I just buy a new TV? It's 4 years old and out of warranty.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Has anyone ever repaired a plasma TV? It has thin vertical lines on the screen. It started about 1 year ago and is now up to about 10 lines total, all in a 2 inch wide area? Is this worth screwing around with or should I just buy a new TV? It's 4 years old and out of warranty.

I have never done this, but some of the tv's at the firehouse have went bad overtime. One of the guys at my station youtube'd the problem and was able to fix them. These were flat screen LED's or LCD's (not sure which as I'm not a tv guru), but not plasma....so I have no idea if its feasible to fix a plasma or not. Might be worth checking...might be worth calling a repairman too. At least I think it would be, aren't plasma's more expensive?

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did make you use the OSU basketball last year though.
    My fingertips still burn from that ball, too.

At least for the moment, I like their chances versus Brady Hoke.

Unless of course they decide to have a pizza eating contest.
    Ouch, that hurts. Wonder how many Dagwoods he could eat though? I'd like to give that sammich another try.

I respect great college programs. If there was no Michigan, there would be no OSU/Michigan rivalry. Same for the rest of the great college teams/rivalries across the nation.
    That's what makes it so fun, so I agree (though I might be ok if there weren't an OSU)
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

.......Wonder how many Dagwoods he could eat though? I'd like to give that sammich another try....

Uh, no.

Just.....no.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go vols... The second string scares me lol!!!

Really OSU??? Meyer????
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

.....Really OSU??? Meyer????

Yes.

I love the hate. You could at least say you're a Gator fan, then it might sting more.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never that I hate Meyer more than OSU. We beat y'all last time anyway....

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

Never that I hate Meyer more than OSU. We beat y'all last time anyway....

They've only played once and yes, Tennessee won. Bragging rights to you.

I'm still good being a Buckeye fan....... their atrocious record Versus the SEC not withstanding.....they have a storied program, a great history of fine players and coaches, and the last 10 or 11 years have been fun.

I have no problem with Meyer, and I didn't when he was at Florida either. I could be wrong, but I believe he's going to bring good things to Columbus. If he screws it up.....I will not sing his praises. I'm a logical fan that enjoys the game, I'm not a homer.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Spoken like a true fan! This is why we have alma maters. If OSU beats Alabama this year than so be it.

I'm not a fan of Alabama either....

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    My allegiance.

I'm a Spartan alumni who was born, raised and lives in Ann Arbor descended from several season ticket holders, the only week I don't root for Michigan is the week they play MSU.

Q: Why do OSU grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
    A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: Did you hear about the Ohio State Buckeye fan who tried to blow up the Michigan team bus?
    A: He burned his lip on the tailpipe.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in Ohio State University's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
    A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: What does a Ohio State Buckeye fan do when his team has won the BCS championship?
    A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

Panning on OSU is actually in my genes.

MY dad used to have tapes of the Woody/ Bo rivalry games,( not video I mean he had audio tapes) and would sometimes listen to them to relive the good ole days.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Spoken like a true fan! This is why we have alma maters. If OSU beats Alabama this year than so be it.

I'm not a fan of Alabama either....

tOSU needs to worry about the other 11 teams on their schedule before they concern themselves with the likes of the back to back current champions.

I wasn't thoroughly happy with their win today....I don't think their defense is going to enjoy the big ten, let alone Sabin and company.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post

I saw that very same thing this morning when I woke up.

Then I wiped and flushed.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    My allegiance.

I'm a Spartan alumni who was born, raised and lives in Ann Arbor descended from several season ticket holders, the only week I don't root for Michigan is the week they play MSU.

Q: Why do OSU grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
    A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: Did you hear about the Ohio State Buckeye fan who tried to blow up the Michigan team bus?
    A: He burned his lip on the tailpipe.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in Ohio State University's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
    A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: What does a Ohio State Buckeye fan do when his team has won the BCS championship?
    A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

Panning on OSU is actually in my genes.

MY dad used to have tapes of the Woody/ Bo rivalry games,( not video I mean he had audio tapes) and would sometimes listen to them to relive the good ole days.
    The people I work for are the biggest OSU Eddie George fans etc.....

I hear it from all sides.

I saw that very same thing this morning when I woke up.

Then I wiped and flushed.
    I believe him... He really does hate MSU

I believe him... He really does hate MSU

Wrong.

If you're gonna hate on the Buckeyes, at least get our rivalry right.

MSU is just another team on the schedule........Michigan is the team we hate.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

We all know OSU hates Michigan.

Almost as much as I "hate" a gator!!!

We all know OSU hates Michigan.

Almost as much as I "hate" a gator!!!

I see what you did there, now.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Our fans are so weird....we won 45-0, but people are "worried" because our 2nd string/3rd string/4th stringers only scored 3 of those points during the entire 2nd half. Hey they didn't give up any points either!!!

What impressed me the most about the game was I didn't see chippy play from our team I also didn't see a ton of cramping and guys just dragging ass. Granted they did rotate in the younger guys for the 2nd half, but still that's a big positive to take away from a blow out over a vanilla team. Course I'm sure Boise State, Kansas State, and Oregon State all would have been happy to take a blow out win over their soft opponents :P ROFL

Anyway Western Kentucky will be a good test before we go to Oregon, if our line has the same sort of success as they did yesterday and our defense plays the same then who knows we may be able to shock someone and win 8+ this season!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, Alabama won, but I wasn't very impressed with their offensive. Their offensive line will need to improve a lot. I guess last nights game showed just how good last years offensive line was.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post

Anyway Western Kentucky will be a good test before we go to Oregon, if our line has the same sort of success as they did yesterday and our defense plays the same then who knows we may be able to shock someone and win 8+ this season!
    Vols fans are so picky. In even a good opening game they'll find something to harp on.

I agree that western Kentucky will be a good opponent with Bobby Petrino at the helm.

Looked at my training log, only made it to the gym 4 days last month? No wonder I feel like sht. I do a few things in the house (KB swings, ab work, etc, but damn, I didn't do much last month).

Body weight is holding around 180-182, so my diet is pretty decent, now I need to stop being so freakin' lazy. My plans for a meet in Sept are off, never signed up and it's probably better that way. Going to find a meet to do in late winter or early spring and train hard for it. Kids will be back in school and not home with me every morning, so I will have no excuses.

Oh, and GO BLUE! 59-9 yesterday, though there were a few mistakes. Hoping for a good season with wins over MSU and OSU. That's all I really care about.

Closed Thread
Page 110 of 299 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast