Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Training smart, eating smart, resting....someone's in the zone! Keep pushing big guy!
    Trying to get there! I need to get on that record board over there at Conway! lol

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    You should post up some of those pics from the locker room where you dwarf me Every time I think I'm making progress, I can just refer to them and then get back to work lol.
    lol, will do! Everytime i want to skip cardio, i can refer to them and then go get my butt on the stairs!
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yesterday i had to do something. This time off is just plain weird. I get home from work and thats it for the day?? Well yesterday i decided to pull out the sand db's and hit some supersets.

Slow full ROM pushups: 50 reps
    Lateral raises: 50 reps
    Front raises: 50 reps
    Bent over lateral raises: 50 reps

20min on exercise bike.

Felt good! Miss that burning sensation.

Yesterday i cooked a huge pot of Tuna casserole:

1 giant size can of Tuna from Sams
    2 boxes of whole wheat noodles
    3 cans of 98% fat free cream of chicken
    2 bags of fat free cheese

Was eating on that all day and will be knocking that out this weekend,

Today, i will be hitting the gym during lunch for some stairs. Prolly 30mins.

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pictures looked great
    Well done

Be good to see you after your offseason as your already huge!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Pictures looked great
    Well done

Be good to see you after your offseason as your already huge!!
    Thanks broski! I need to be a monster! lol

wt 273 this am.

After listening to Ronnie talk about time off i think i'll crank up my training the first week of Dec instead of this week. Ronnie, although he has 25+ yrs of training under his belt, discussed the importance of time off from training and how his muscles aren't going anywhere if he takes some time off. He used an analogy of a car, he said if he doesn't drive his car for 3 months it doesn't mean that when he goes to drive it that it won't work after not driving it for 3 months.

Although i don't have 25+ yrs of training behind me, i think i should be able to take about 3 wks off to heal up and my muscles not go anywhere.

I miss training tho... Time off is harder than i thought

S/N: I do have my off season diet ready.

Carbs = 678g
    Protein = 512g
    Fats = 102g
    Total Calories = 5678

Gotta eat big to get big.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    678 grams of protein? You planning on buying the entire cow every week?
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you're gonna be eating from the toilet for your off season
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lurked in here every now and then so I figured I'd post. awesome physique bro! the size you bring oh man.. can't even imagine how big you look in person lol. great job on the show too, especially being nationals.. definitely looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table next time around. I'll be following along.

I also saw you're entered in the 2013 bodyspace spokesmodel search.. haha so am I. barely over a week left of votes! it drives me crazy that we can't see a vote count or anything haha the suspense is killing me.. just want this month to be over with so we can find out who made the top 20.
    http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    678 grams of protein? You planning on buying the entire cow every week?
    Naw, just a farm. lol!

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I think you're gonna be eating from the toilet for your off season
    Haha! I think my stomach can get use to it. Remember, i was 310lb Nose Tackle at the tender age of 18.

Originally Posted by XClassic10 View Post
    lurked in here every now and then so I figured I'd post. awesome physique bro! the size you bring oh man.. can't even imagine how big you look in person lol. great job on the show too, especially being nationals.. definitely looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table next time around. I'll be following along.

I also saw you're entered in the 2013 bodyspace spokesmodel search.. haha so am I. barely over a week left of votes! it drives me crazy that we can't see a vote count or anything haha the suspense is killing me.. just want this month to be over with so we can find out who made the top 20.
    Thank you Classic, it an honor to have you in on this log. As for the spokesmodel search, i'm trying to finish strong. Having fun with it!

OFFICIAL OFF SEASON DIET STARTS TODAY!!

Meal 1 (8am)
    3 scoops protein (made with 10oz 2% milk)
    1 medium banana
    2 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 2 (10am)
    2 cups oatmeal
    10 egg whites

Meal 3 (12pm)
    8oz steak or lean ground beef
    10oz sweet potato
    ½ cup almonds

Meal 4 (2pm)
    2 cups rice
    12oz white meat
    2 oranges

Meal 5 (5pm)
    2 cups oatmeal
    10oz white meat
    1oz dark chocolate

Meal 6 (8pm)
    3 scoops protein
    2 scoops waximazie

Post Cardio
    20oz Gatorade or Powerade

Meal 7 (10pm)
    10oz white meat
    2 cups white rice
    1 avocado

Meal 8 (12am)
    3 scoops protein

Carbs = 678g
    Protein = 512g
    Fats = 102

Total Calories = 5678

I've never gone this high on my macros but, in order to go where i've never gone i have to do what i've never done!

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In before you reach 300lbs!

The next Ronnie Coleman right hurrr!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Haha! I think my stomach can get use to it. Remember, i was 310lb Nose Tackle at the tender age of 18.
    When I was 18 i was 145lbs
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Now that is some food sir! Keep this attitude towards your goals and you will make big things happen for sure. Hope you had a great holiday.
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good seeing you last night E...looking massive as always! 8 meals a day....damn, that's some serious eatin'
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

In before you reach 300lbs!

The next Ronnie Coleman right hurrr!
    lol, need about 40 more lbs or grown man muscle!

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    When I was 18 i was 145lbs
    wow, way to make me feel like a fatty lol

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Now that is some food sir! Keep this attitude towards your goals and you will make big things happen for sure. Hope you had a great holiday.
    Thanks Ham and you too sir! How was that 215 incline press, i'm excited to know!

Good seeing you last night E...looking massive as always! 8 meals a day....damn, that's some serious eatin'
    Always good seeing and chatting with ya Rob. Tryin my best to not look thin again!

That off season diet is rough. I probably nailed about 70-75% yesterday. I gotta keep working on getting to 100% It's alot of food and i'm having trouble getting it all in. 70% is terrible to me because i consider bodybuilding to be a performing art and hitting 70% of you notes, performance, etc is not good.

So not so good start but i will keep working to get up 100% on my diet.

I also got back in the gym yesterday with a light leg routine and man oh man was i stuggling. 135 on squat felt like 585!!! lol, it's been 3 weeks since i've done any leg work so i'll be easing my way back into Gettin GEEKED.

All in all, not the best start but the best thing is that i will be working my buns completely off to get my diet back at 100% and my training back at 100%

Leh Go!!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Geez thats a ton of food bro.....goodluck eatin all that haha
    advertising not permitted

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dont worry about not getting all that food in!
    That is alot and I bet it is hard to eat it all

Keep it up
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Geez thats a ton of food bro.....goodluck eatin all that haha
    Haha! Thx, i need it!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Dont worry about not getting all that food in!
    That is alot and I bet it is hard to eat it all

Keep it up
    Thanks for the encouragement, this is my first time push my off season dieting past the limit.

Getting back into my training with basic movements, little rest, and cardio. I'm a little fustrated with my strength but it gives me a goal to work towards everytime i hit the gym.

As of now, weight is up strength in down

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Getting back into my training with basic movements, little rest, and cardio. I'm a little fustrated with my strength but it gives me a goal to work towards everytime i hit the gym.

As of now, weight is up strength in down
    no that feel man... it will come back, just gotta keep grinding.

Paul and I are thinking of meeting up Friday for some deadlifting and squats, probably early evening at Conway or something. Let me know if you'll be around, you can come make us look small
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

no that feel man... it will come back, just gotta keep grinding.

Paul and I are thinking of meeting up Friday for some deadlifting and squats, probably early evening at Conway or something. Let me know if you'll be around, you can come make us look small
    Haha! and you guys will make me look weak. I'm down, text me what time.

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha! and you guys will make me look weak. I'm down, text me what time.
    I think around 5-5:30-ish. It depends on our work schedules. I'll send you a text when we figure out the details.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

I think around 5-5:30-ish. It depends on our work schedules. I'll send you a text when we figure out the details.
    Over slept big guy, but by looking at yall workout, yall would have smoked me! lol

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    before you know it you'll be squattin like 10 plates again bro!

Cant imagine how your gunna look and how strong youll be in a couple months!!!
    advertising not permitted

Getting back busy this week. Spent last week getting back accustomed to the weights, now this week i'm turning it up a bit. Slow and precise. I'm in for a long off season and i'm excited about it. One of the benefits i believe i will experience from taking some time off is somewhat similar to that of a Newbie, well at least thats what i'm hoping for. lol. When newbie hit the gym and start dieting seriously they experince gains rapidly, almost instantly. Now, muscle memory will not allow me to have this exact expereince but i do believe that it will prove to have been benefical somewhere down the line during my off season.

Hitting arms at lunch.

Legs this evening.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    before you know it you'll be squattin like 10 plates again bro!

Cant imagine how your gunna look and how strong youll be in a couple months!!!
    Haha! Thx for the encouragement bro. I need it. My mission is to get my strength back asap

Good to see you putting in a plan into motion!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's the thread I was talking to you about last night....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120675231

Here's just a sneak of the before and after:

I know it's a long thread, but if you have time to read it, it's worth it.
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Good to see you putting in a plan into motion!
    Thanks bro, no time to waste.

Here's the thread I was talking to you about last night....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120675231

Here's just a sneak of the before and after:

I know it's a long thread, but if you have time to read it, it's worth it.
    Thats insane! I gotta check it out.