Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

being on no fap has made me realize that all women in normal day life arent all that

the opposite of what people on here claim. instead of being sexually attracted to them i actually judge them based on their appearance.

i have found a way to remove the (sexual)attraction (i can decide to in my mind) and then judge them SOLELY on their appearance.

and i must say that most girls in day life are no higher than a 7/10. the occasional 8/10 and 9/10 but this is maybe 1 out of 1000 (i see a lot of people travelling to uni in amsterdam and have to go thru the airport etc.)

for the younger girls (16-25): most are between a 4/10 and 7/10. 1 out of 100 is higher than that.

for the older women (25-45): most are between 2/10 and 6/10. 1 out of 1000 seems to be higher than that

very SRS

stop wasting your time chasing girls brahs. in the end they got nothing to offer, even the things (looks) we value them the most for as men isn't all of what it ACTUALLY is. its really an illusion and its your sexually frustrated mind making decisions.

progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) progression23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its all an illusion and in your head. srs listen to me. What I feel right now is super hard to explain but it truly feels amazing, I feel on top of the world even though I live a S H ! T life in terms of materialistic things.

Its the same some people experience when they take drugs like DMT, their whole view on life changes for the better.

It really feels like back then when I used to mess with neurotransmitters and the thing is there's no coming down and its all NATURALLY and you get that feeling 24/7. Super alertness, happy, everything feels good, literally EVERYTHING. You see people stressed out, but you simply dont care.

It feels as if all the chemicals in my brain are all aligned the RIGHT way, it feels PERFECT

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm fapping all I want until I die. I will be able to fuk atleast 70 virgins once I die.

Originally Posted by paylowsore View Post
    I'm fapping all I want until I die. I will be able to fuk atleast 70 virgins once I die.
    but have you found true happiness? you are making these 70 virgins decide your happiness, therefor you will NEVER be happy

you have to reach happiness with all the chemicals in your brain, not materialistic or psychical things

INNER HAPPINESS is the best feeling EVER. I feel like "zyzz" brah all the time

LOVE and SEX is very egoistic. it does not PHSYHICALY exist. its only the chemicals in your brain giving you that "feelsgood" feeling. WITHOUT THESE you would not get the satisfaction from hooking up or being in "love" with someone.

you are using that person to SATISFY YOURSELF, only you, not someone else, ONLY THE CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN. this is why relationships based on "love" and "attraction" NEVER work in the end, because your brain after a while constantally needs NEW things in order to achieve the same pleasure.

The ONLY purpose of being with someone is to REPRODUCE.

Nowadays it is much HARDER to hook up and get with females, also it comes with a lot of financial trouble (taking care of child, chance of divorce etc etc.). It is simply not worth your time anymore, females are NOT good for your brain, because just like most things in life you get SICK of them after a while (brain needs something new). but unlike MOST things you cannot just simply get rid of a female without something happening, BECAUSE unlike most things in life FEMALES are also human and they also have chemicals in their brain. EXCEPT these chemicals might still be getting pleasure from being with YOU, whereas your chemicals are already OVER her.

kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with OP (travel a lot too atm and noticed the same thing). And lets not forget 99% uses make up as well. And while men look better as they age, women start to look more like doodoo.
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former

* Hardstyle & Tarkan Crew *
    \o/ Genova Witness \o/
    (im not 5'9)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u65kzGo4Zs

Originally Posted by kebabdelight View Post
    I agree with OP (travel a lot too atm and noticed the same thing). And lets not forget 99% uses make up as well. And while men look better as they age, women start to look more like doodoo.
    Yea but this is not EXACTLY the point of this thread. its only to get you in here

what is MOST important is that you realize that behind all the make up and sexual attraction (brain chemicals giving you that feeling) there is NOTHING special about females (or even us males) besides being able to REPRODUCE.

EXCEPT in the past there was much less drama and there was not much of a LIFE COMMITMENT for hooking up with females. But nowadays a lot of RULES are not in favor of us males, so we CAN simply replace the "feelsgood" feelings we get from females with OTHER things (life achievements, new car, new job, new house etc etc.) and they come with no BAGGAGE attached, you can simply get rid of them WHENEVER you want

what i simply DONT understand is WHY not every single male is doing this already?

DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) DazzlaUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see your point.

Originally Posted by DazzlaUK View Post
    I see your point.
    well if you're not being sarcastic then i appreciate it

tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tommii1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what do you do for a living OP?

Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with your general sentiments but I wouldn't say it's harder to get rid of a girl than it is a house, etc. Assuming you aren't already married you can just dump and move on, marriage makes it more difficult with legal issues and financial obligations. Honestly if you stick to simple relationships without marriage you can avoid all the problems you are describing because you are never truly committed.

Originally Posted by Fuze* View Post
    Agree with your general sentiments but I wouldn't say it's harder to get rid of a girl than it is a house, etc. Assuming you aren't already married you can just dump and move on, marriage makes it more difficult with legal issues and financial obligations. Honestly if you stick to simple relationships without marriage you can avoid all the problems you are describing because you are never truly committed.
    but that is NOT true, like I said her BRAIN could still be feeling attached to you. while yours already moved on

SO WHAT HAPPENS? those FEMALES start bothering you and what ever bothers you is a WASTE OF TIME. Even if its her calling you up 3x every day and wondering why you wont pick up. its still SOMETHING that affects you because in that time (even if it was 3 seconds) you could have spend it doing something else and BETTER

you see what im getting at? HER BRAIN chemicals will now have DEVELOPED a sort of HATRED towards you. Which could be bad for any future encounter

what you are saying would work if we lived in a perfect EMOTIONLESS world and that we would have an ON and OFF switch for everything, but thats not true.

Now im NOT saying to stop hooking up, just set your PRIORITIES straight or at least "more" straight as in more to the right direction. I feel with a lot of males the balance is ****ed nowadays because they value females higher than other things

Originally Posted by tommii1 View Post
    what do you do for a living OP?
    im a university student, 21 years old, been lifting for 12 months now seriously with counting macros and all and have found the perfect training regime so far (for me)

do you think i can do better? lol

CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000) CurltonBench is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brah i travel weekly from amsterdam to the south and also pass the airport. heavnly blessed beauties everywhere man.
    I lift therefore I Misc

*cant be arsed to have a nice sig since mods delete it every 2 seconds for no reason crew*

Originally Posted by CurltonBench View Post
    brah i travel weekly from amsterdam to the south and also pass the airport. heavnly blessed beauties everywhere man.
    You have to SEE thru the illussion

Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000) Fuze* is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by progression23 View Post
    but that is NOT true, like I said her BRAIN could still be feeling attached to you. while yours already moved on

SO WHAT HAPPENS? those FEMALES start bothering you and what ever bothers you is a WASTE OF TIME. Even if its her calling you up 3x every day and wondering why you wont pick up. its still SOMETHING that affects you because in that time (even if it was 3 seconds) you could have spend it doing something else and BETTER

you see what im getting at? HER BRAIN chemicals will now have DEVELOPED a sort of HATRED towards you. Which could be bad for any future encounter

what you are saying would work if we lived in a perfect EMOTIONLESS world and that we would have an ON and OFF switch for everything, but thats not true.

Now im NOT saying to stop hooking up, just set your PRIORITIES straight or at least "more" straight as in more to the right direction. I feel with a lot of males the balance is ****ed nowadays because they value females higher than other things
    The thing is, everything you do will affect you in one way or another. Ignoring some phone calls for a week is probably less stressful than having a couple bad days at work, missing workouts, etc. There will always be things that temporarily decrease your mood but these do not have to impact you long term. IMO, if you aren't affected long term, it's not a huge issue in the first place. Obviously there are some crazy girls who go psycho and start stalking you, this could cause problems. Most girls aren't that level of crazy though.

What I'm trying to say is that there will be thousands of mini-events every week that affect your state of mind, girls are no different. I feel you are trying to place a greater importance on them than other events or issues in a mans life, which is ironic because you are telling us to disregard them. By correlating more stress with relationships you are only going to cause more harm to yourself. If you change your mindset and see relationships in the same way as any other life event, you can stop ranking things by "better" or "worse" for you and start living as if nothing really matters.

maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maliguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Astonishing Hypothesis is that You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules. As Lewis Carrolls Alice might have phrased it: Youre nothing but a pack of neurons.

we're nothing but a pack neurons brah
    If you're hungry and motivated, you wont starve for long.

Originally Posted by Fuze* View Post
    The thing is, everything you do will affect you in one way or another. Ignoring some phone calls for a week is probably less stressful than having a couple bad days at work, missing workouts, etc. There will always be things that temporarily decrease your mood but these do not have to impact you long term. IMO, if you aren't affected long term, it's not a huge issue in the first place. Obviously there are some crazy girls who go psycho and start stalking you, this could cause problems. Most girls aren't that level of crazy though.

What I'm trying to say is that there will be thousands of mini-events every week that affect your state of mind, girls are no different. I feel you are trying to place a greater importance on them than other events or issues in a mans life, which is ironic because you are telling us to disregard them. By correlating more stress with relationships you are only going to cause more harm to yourself. If you change your mindset and see relationships in the same way as any other life event, you can stop ranking things by "better" or "worse" for you and start living as if nothing really matters.
    Exactly

but a lot of people ARE affected long term and they are simply (my opinion) not STRONG enough to let the past be the past.

I'm trying to make more young men realize that WOMEN are not the right investment atm and that they should focus more on OTHER things.

what you say about relationships just being like anything else in life.. thats TRUE but in practice this does not always happen. See: good friends fall in love and stick with the girl 24/7 etc. and then a whole break up follows with drama. MAYBE its just that the chemicals in our brain stay more "attached" to females than other things. EVEN if we tried hard to treat them like any other event that happens in life. Who knows

HOWEVER i like your mindset and if you truly are like that in real life then you are 1 of a kind (at least nowadays)

jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jesterstear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This you OP?

JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Women are good for f#ck all and the only reason I, along with all other men pay them any attention is because of our ID(old brain).

Our superego understands the pitfalls of women but the ID's too overwhelming to ignore thanks to millions of years of evolution.

Ever notice how for a little bit after orgasm you lose all interest in women and literally want to pay them no attention, well the only reason you put up with their bullsh#t in the first place is so you can have sex with them, women know this and use it to their advantage. Someone in the nofap thread summed it up perfectly;

'Relationships are women exploiting men's desire for sex'.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sorry, but sexual attraction // attractiveness is huge.

a 5 w/ a great personality is still a 5. gotta find the right person for you. honestly it'll probably be an 8-9 which is perfectly ok. a 10 will either be a huge ho, or will constantly have guys after her.
    find someone that YOU find attractive.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Originally Posted by JayLazy View Post
    Women are good for f#ck all and the only reason I, along with all other men pay them any attention is because of our ID(old brain).

Our superego understands the pitfalls of women but the ID's too overwhelming to ignore thanks to millions of years of evolution.

Ever notice how for a little bit after orgasm you lose all interest in women and literally want to pay them no attention, well the only reason you put up with their bullsh#t in the first place is so you can have sex with them, women know this and use it to their advantage. Someone in the nofap thread summed it up perfectly;

exactly

and its the prolactin hormone that gives you that feeling. prolactin goes up after ejaculation and dopamine crashes

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wth at no fap and removing physical appearance strong homo.

No homo just makes every biish look sexy in some sort of sexual way

Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000)
    how long you been on no fap for? and wouldnt fapping help w/ this because you dont feel like you neeeed sex? I woudl imagine if you are on no fap you would be more horny and motivated to bang bishes and if you were fapping yuo would care less about women..
    ♦ ɴɣϲ Crew ♦
    ♦ KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE ♦
    ♦ Brooklyn Nets ♦

umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by progression23 View Post
    its really an illusion and its your sexually frustrated mind making decisions.
    ok

Originally Posted by eLjay28 View Post
    wth at no fap and removing physical appearance strong homo.

No homo just makes every biish look sexy in some sort of sexual way
    i wouldnt say remove sexual attraction or their appearance COMPLETELY but its seems that I have control over it and can turn it off whenever I want to

Originally Posted by Mj23foreva View Post
    how long you been on no fap for? and wouldnt fapping help w/ this because you dont feel like you neeeed sex? I woudl imagine if you are on no fap you would be more horny and motivated to bang bishes and if you were fapping yuo would care less about women..
    Since December 1st 2011 (srs) no porn no music, I even tried watching a short "sexual" clip a while back. IT DID NOTHING to me, felt super weird.

I have failed a few times before though before going all cold on it I would do 1 week no fap and slowly build up. when I failed after being on no fap for 3 weeks I told myself that enough is ENOUGH and completely quit it all

umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadmisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JayLazy View Post

If you were fuking hot 9-10's you would understand. I don't even have refractive period. Must suck being stuck in middle class.

If you guys could **** super hot girls you wouldn't even bother with all this "no fap" bullshyt by deluded foveraloners.

Good luck in your becoming the Pope goals of 2012

Originally Posted by umadmisc View Post
    ok
    these pictures are doing nothing for me and IM 100% serious. in the first picture i paid more attention to the stretch marks around her armpits than her tits

Originally Posted by umadmisc View Post
    If you were fuking hot 9-10's you would understand. I don't even have refractive period. Must suck being stuck in middle class.

If you guys could **** super hot girls you wouldn't even bother with all this "no fap" bullshyt by deluded foveraloners.

Good luck in your becoming the Pope goals of 2012
    You DO NOT understand, a 9/10 is not actually a 9/10. its a 9/10 IN YOUR EYES which is CAUSED by your brain chemicals giving you that feeling.

YES there are general attraction rules (eg. high cheek bones, thin upper lip, thicker lower lip, good jaw, etc) BUT this is not what IM referring to when it comes to SEXUAL attraction. These things would be more to look for in someone you want to reproduce with

BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: OP is american.