Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)

Time to acquire sleep gains with anabolic innovations HGH PRO!

This log will begin sometime later this week! (Hopefully, waiting for it to arrive in the mail) but I would like to thank jiggamanbill for giving me the opportunity to run HGH pro!

My thoughts on HGH pro before administered: I see it has alpha gpc which is a very expensive form of choline, so that means that it can improve cognition! sweet! I wonder if it has any role in regards to better sleep? I also see it has GABA, i've used gaba myself for sleep and works very well so I know HGH PRO is gonna blow my mind with the quality sleep and wild dreams it has to offer!
    The 'Human growth hormone potentiator complex' looks like a good blend of ingredients from the looks of it, although i've never heard of shilajit before, will have to read up on that and see what benefits it also has to offer.

About me: I'm 19 years old (Almost 20) My fiance and I recently had a baby (was not planned) so you can imagine what kind of sleep i'm getting dealing with a newborn being that I have to use stimulants to keep myself energized through the next day but end up staying up all night due to the insomnia they give me and having stimulants again (I hope hghpro can help me in that department!) I'm 5'7 203lbs about 9-10%

Training: I have been training for 5 years and currently training for a powerlifting meet this october and hoping to get the APF State record bench of 455 in the 198lb class! My split at the moment is

Monday: Shoulders
    Tuesday: Rest
    Wednesday: Back/biceps
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Chest/tris
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: off

As we all know heavy lifting takes a hard hit on the joints but its nothing that deeper/more restful sleep to recover wouldn't help! Repair me when I need it HGH PRO!

Other notes: I will update my log everyday and detail every little thing bad or good, I will also try to throw in some video logs about my experience day to day.

Lets make all kinds of gains!!
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jwilliams2 View Post
    This log will begin sometime later this week! (Hopefully, waiting for it to arrive in the mail) but I would like to thank jiggamanbill for giving me the opportunity to run HGH pro!

My thoughts on HGH pro before administered: I see it has alpha gpc which is a very expensive form of choline, so that means that it can improve cognition! sweet! I wonder if it has any role in regards to better sleep? I also see it has GABA, i've used gaba myself for sleep and works very well so I know HGH PRO is gonna blow my mind with the quality sleep and wild dreams it has to offer!
    The 'Human growth hormone potentiator complex' looks like a good blend of ingredients from the looks of it, although i've never heard of shilajit before, will have to read up on that and see what benefits it also has to offer.

About me: I'm 19 years old (Almost 20) My fiance and I recently had a baby (was not planned) so you can imagine what kind of sleep i'm getting dealing with a newborn being that I have to use stimulants to keep myself energized through the next day but end up staying up all night due to the insomnia they give me and having stimulants again (I hope hghpro can help me in that department!) I'm 5'7 203lbs about 9-10%

Training: I have been training for 5 years and currently training for a powerlifting meet this october and hoping to get the APF State record bench of 455 in the 198lb class! My split at the moment is

Monday: Shoulders
    Tuesday: Rest
    Wednesday: Back/biceps
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Chest/tris
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: off

As we all know heavy lifting takes a hard hit on the joints but its nothing that deeper/more restful sleep to recover wouldn't help! Repair me when I need it HGH PRO!

Other notes: I will update my log everyday and detail every little thing bad or good, I will also try to throw in some video logs about my experience day to day.

Lets make all kinds of gains!!
    Its go time! youll love the sleep / repair aspect.

Cant wait to see this one.

Congrats on the baby
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The sleep is amazing. You're Finna love this
    PhD in Gainz
    Professor of BroScience
    **Gold's Gym Employee**
    **CEO of Bear Nutrition**

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cant wait to see how HGHpro affects your sleep

Im in on this log!

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Cant wait to see how HGHpro affects your sleep

Im in on this log!
    I want to hear about the crazy dreams LMAO
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I want to hear about the crazy dreams LMAO
    When I played football only things like this would happen in my dream

NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Originally Posted by jwilliams2 View Post
    when i played football only things like this would happen in my dream

winning!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Have not forgot about this log! My mailbox key lock is broken so I'll have to go to the post office monday to go pick it up and get started right away!
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Have not forgot about this log! My mailbox key lock is broken so I'll have to go to the post office monday to go pick it up and get started right away!
    looking forward to it!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to see you get started and win =)

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep us posted bro

Look for that package....like Christmas in September!!!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Finally! I have the package! And thank you for all the extra goodies!

Can't forget that I love that the pills are purple, helps me know which pill is which in my pill spliter. It sucks when all the pills are white
    Just got off work about 30mins ago and exhausted! I took hghpro as soon as I got home and experiencing a very calm/easy state like when you just don't give dam about anything but some sleep!

Don't have to much else to report at the moment, I will update this tomorrow on how I feel in the morning! stay tuned!
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Finally! I have the package! And thank you for all the extra goodies!

Can't forget that I love that the pills are purple, helps me know which pill is which in my pill spliter. It sucks when all the pills are white
    Just got off work about 30mins ago and exhausted! I took hghpro as soon as I got home and experiencing a very calm/easy state like when you just don't give dam about anything but some sleep!

Don't have to much else to report at the moment, I will update this tomorrow on how I feel in the morning! stay tuned!
    What a beautiful sight!!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

What a beautiful sight!!!!
    yes...yes it is!

And in regards too those Perform pills

NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

yes...yes it is!

And in regards too those Perform pills

watch out ladies! lol
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Little update from how I felt this morning.

Only got 6 hours of sleep but man, I feel pretty decent for only 6 hours. At work I felt like my mood was better than it usually is when I get limited sleep, seemed a bit more interactive with my coworkers and really just felt good about everything today. I suppose this would really help people who have frustrating anxiety problems, myself I am not really anxious so I can't say it made me less anxious but I guess the calming effect it has eliminated the little anxiety I do have. No crazy dreams to report yet, hopefully tonight I will!

stay tuned for the next update tomorrow!
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Little update from how I felt this morning.

Only got 6 hours of sleep but man, I feel pretty decent for only 6 hours. At work I felt like my mood was better than it usually is when I get limited sleep, seemed a bit more interactive with my coworkers and really just felt good about everything today. I suppose this would really help people who have frustrating anxiety problems, myself I am not really anxious so I can't say it made me less anxious but I guess the calming effect it has eliminated the little anxiety I do have. No crazy dreams to report yet, hopefully tonight I will!

stay tuned for the next update tomorrow!
    toss in a few 3Zs with the hgh pro on an empty stomach... welcome crazy dreams haha
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

toss in a few 3Zs with the hgh pro on an empty stomach... welcome crazy dreams haha
    Did this last night, felt like I got knocked out by mike tyson, my goodness. Sleep was excellent with 3z and hghpro, never felt so comfy laying in my bed before, it was just great!

From my dream I can only recall me flying a plane?? Can't remember to much of it lol but I thought that was weird

waking up, well... I didn't want to get up at first lol but when I did i was ready to rock n roll. Energy in the gym was crazy intense, usually when I don't reach a deep sleep even if its for 8 hours, I don't have the adrenaline as I did today. Hit 425x2 2board with 2 second pauses on the bench!!

I just want to say I love you Anabolic innovations
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you got your product

425 board press,

what are some of your other weight numbers you are doing like on quads , back, shoulders, tris and bis?

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Glad you got your product

425 board press,

what are some of your other weight numbers you are doing like on quads , back, shoulders, tris and bis?
    For squat roughly 540 and deadlift about 615
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Originally Posted by jwilliams2 View Post
    for squat roughly 540 and deadlift about 615
    bam.. Beast mode
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Hghpro is treating me very well! Sleep is continuing to better itself, also improving my mood lots! I seem to be too optimistic about things now that would sometimes irritate me to a small fraction , nothing that would make me rage lol

Mental clarity seems increased, thoughts are coming quick to mind. Must be the Alpha GPC

I've been eating like a cow and it sure does seem like my BF% is dropping! I already have a fast metabolism as it is but man the dirty food i've been eating packs some serious cals so that would give you a thought on how in the world i'm still dropping bodyfat.

Heres some recent action of me (Look out phil heath! jk)

NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Hghpro is treating me very well! Sleep is continuing to better itself, also improving my mood lots! I seem to be too optimistic about things now that would sometimes irritate me to a small fraction , nothing that would make me rage lol

Mental clarity seems increased, thoughts are coming quick to mind. Must be the Alpha GPC

I've been eating like a cow and it sure does seem like my BF% is dropping! I already have a fast metabolism as it is but man the dirty food i've been eating packs some serious cals so that would give you a thought on how in the world i'm still dropping bodyfat.

Heres some recent action of me (Look out phil heath! jk)

Glad to hear you are liking it!

Great video... your back is looing really good and chest looks full.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

do you compete in the npc?

I miss having to cycling off my ai supplements. People say to cycle off of them

Online coaching avilable

hate having to go off
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Actually, I have yet to compete lol. Plan on competing in april 2013
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Actually, I have yet to compete lol. Plan on competing in april 2013
    set the goal and do it
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

whats the good word?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Looking for an update
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!