vipersilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Fellow ketoers, I present my holy grail

Tumaro's Low Carb Tortillas!

My grocery store has them, all the kinds for $3.29/10. Not too bad of a deal. I use the multi-grain, which is only 4 net carbs! The others are 5 net carbs. On top of that, they are 6+ grams of protein by themselves.

I've been making burritos for over a week now and I just can't get enough. I just make the ground beef, season it, and store it. You can add sour cream, your choice of sauce, cheese, and toppings. Stack it to high hell with beef or chicken and there ya go :P

In the end you can make perfect ratio burritos that are good hot or cold

Not sure if you can find them locally - as that would be much cheaper. I checked Walmart which had some low carb brands but usually the small kind and I like my burritos fat.
    Attached Images

LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftThenRave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vipersilver View Post
    Tumaro's Low Carb Tortillas!

My grocery store has them, all the kinds for $3.29/10. Not too bad of a deal. I use the multi-grain, which is only 4 net carbs! The others are 5 net carbs. On top of that, they are 6+ grams of protein by themselves.

I've been making burritos for over a week now and I just can't get enough. I just make the ground beef, season it, and store it. You can add sour cream, your choice of sauce, cheese, and toppings. Stack it to high hell with beef or chicken and there ya go :P

In the end you can make perfect ratio burritos that are good hot or cold

Not sure if you can find them locally - as that would be much cheaper. I checked Walmart which had some low carb brands but usually the small kind and I like my burritos fat.
    Yeah, these are great! I used to use them, but stopped because they lead to cravings for me :/

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just curious, what are the main ingredients?

Might have to look for those.

Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100)
    Look for OLE extreme wellness, as well. They are 2/17-12/8 (fat/carb-dietary/protein) 10 pack is about $3.25 I think ar Walmart. They have flavors like spinach & herb or tomato basil.

Thread hijack, sorry.

gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdblu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Leadreign View Post
    Look for OLE extreme wellness, as well.
    These, and the ones from La Bandarita. I've gone through 2-3 packs a week for the last 2 years (whether I'm on Keto or not).

alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have similiar tortillas in my grocery store. 5-6 g net carbs and 9 from fiber i think. AMAZING. i eat them with scrammbled eggs, ground beef, even fish or steak inside. Many options....

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i saw these some time ago, liked the macros, did not like that soybean oil was one of the top ingredients. did not buy
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)