Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***OBF "Fall 2012 Transformation Challenge" OFFICIAL Contest Thread***

OBF ******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/groups/235171123491/

OBF Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/obf_gefriedel

Welcome to the OBF "Fall 2012 Transformation Challenge" Men's & Women's Transformation Contests!

This is the 12th OBF Contest! The first contest was back in the Spring of 2007. These contests have grown in the number of participants an prizes given out each time!

Hopefully, by participating in this contest, you will be motivated you to reach your goals! This contest includes a Men's Transformation & a Women's Transformation Contest!

Now, on to the contest information!

This is a 16 week contest!

THE COMPETITION IS SIMPLE!

-Have fun!
    -Be motivated!
    -Reach your goals!
    -Help motivate others!

It really doesn't get much easier then this... At the end of the contest the person who made the BEST Transformation for Men & Women, WINS, based on the judges decisions.

The Top 5 in the Men's Transformation, the Top 5 in the Women's Transformation Contests will recieve any number of prizes from donating companies that usually hop on board in support of the OBF. The prizes will be determined during the course of the contest depending on what companies donate prizes. In the last contest approximately $4,500 worth of Supplements were awarded!

Official Contest Rules

-Contestants must be 18 or older for BOTH contests!
    -Before and After pictures MUST include timeline proof (Newspaper,computer screen page w/ date, etc)
    -Begining pictures & measurements must be posted by midnight on the date mentioned below.
    -Final pictures & measurements must be posted by midnight on the end date mentioned below.
    -No "bashing" of fellow competitors
    -Keep arguing to a minimum or not at all, if you become a problem you will be disqualified!

IMPORTANT RULE: Once the contest begins, you will be REQUIRED to post, at least once per week, in the OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD! If you miss 2 consecutive weeks, or 3 weeks total, you will be diqualified from the contest. The reason I do this is to keep all the contestants involved with this contest.

I will be keeping track of everyone's posts in an excel spreadsheet.

TIMELINE

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - First Day START Pictures can be taken & measurements can be recorded

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - BEFORE PICTURES, AND MEASUREMENTS, CAN BE POSTED IN OFFICIAL CONTEST PICTURE THREADS & OFFICIAL START OF THE CONTEST!
    (There will be a separate threads for pictures [Men's & Women's] so we do not slow down the contest thread)

Saturday, September 22, 2012 - ALL START PICTURES & MEASUREMENTS DUE BY MIDNIGHT EST

Thursday, January 3, 2013 - First Day END Pictures can be taken & measurements can be recorded

Saturday, January 5, 2013 - OFFICIAL END @ MIDNIGHT EST/ Start posting after pictures & measurements

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - ALL END PICTURES & MEASUREMENTS DUE BY MIDNIGHT EST

WINNERS will be announced as soon as I have all the judges votes!

MANDATORY POSES FOR PICTURES

MEN's & WOMEN's Transformation Contests

-Front Relaxed FULL BODY
    -Side Relaxed FULL BODY
    -Back Relaxed FULL BODY

You are allowed 2 Optional pictures of your choice.

You MUST post a close up of the Newspaper, etc that you are using to show the date if, the date is not visible in your pictures.

Make sure, when you take your pictures, that they are clear & use the most lighting possible so the judges can see the changes.

We ask that, when you post your pictures, they are visible in the Official Contest Thread. NO LINKS! You need a minimum of 50 posts to post your pictures!

REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS

- Weight (A picture of the scale, with you standing on it and your user name & date written on a piece of paper, must be visible in the picture)
    - Chest
    - Waist
    - Hips
    - Arms (Bicep) Flexed
    - Legs (Upper)

Possible Total Pictures for Each Contestant: Just to summarize. Each contestant is allowed, a possible total, of 7 pictures (3 Mandatory Poses, 2 Optional Pictures, Close up of date on item being used to show date in ALL Pictures, & your scale picture).

DO NOT post any pictures in this thread

JUDGES

Free Weight Friedel
    WandyDiane
    TheSolution
    Frankie75
    mrdead

**More Judges to be added**

*RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Contestants

Men's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193693

**Links below names are journals for this contest** (IF you have a log/journal, please post the link)

evarts78
    klybern
    live4gs
    njmuscle66
    tjwoody
    akira6713
    Lukas13
    fatmess77
    anti-bonk
    Ndeserranno
    Thepaul7
    EddieFatz
    Remidog
    fightfanatic7
    dim2d
    zamwoi
    blsmith
    schwak26
    GettingFitAgain
    ZombieEater
    BOOGADA
    blacksilo
    Skullster
    SnackPack08
    TinyTim72
    gjbridges
    NickMogan
    TMcDermid
    NitrogenWidget
    SmallyBiggs92
    Winfamy
    jmitchell79
    tripleh210
    houstonrice
    CLB454
    crownroyle
    xeverts
    Midnight_Lifter
    PimpedHerOut
    EjnarKolinkar
    lucas_ita
    plujan
    ShayZ
    bigbiff
    ESmith87
    mbogier
    Magikal
    jameseo
    qstick99

Women's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193783

**Links below names are journals for this contest** (IF you have a log/journal, please post the link)

digitalangel3
    ellybelle
    MsClickClick
    DomesticDiva
    beefcake66
    karen2k
    Veelo305
    Ceejay84
    nicscoffee
    ms_mac
    KariM1909
    mom2e3
    WorksGurl
    cyanotikat
    mbranco47
    jjmhowell
    Cindaboo1
    0nyx79
    LinDiva3
    rickiecoombs

JUDGES

Free Weight Friedel
    WandyDiane
    TheSolution
    Frankie75
    mrdead

**More Judges to be added**

Last edited by Free Weight Friedel; 09-16-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    *RCSS Rep*

Companies that have Donated Prizes for this Contest

Magnum Nutraceuticals

******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Magnu...17881678294129

BB.com Store Page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/magnum.htm

House of Rage Clothing

******** Page: https://www.********.com/HouseOfRageClothing

The Iron Coalition & I C Wear

The Iron Coalition ******** Page: https://www.********.com/TheIRONCOALITION

I C Wear ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/I-C-W...41941752517003

HardCorePhysique.com

HardCorePhysique ******** Page: https://www.********.com/HardcorePhysique

More to be Added

*RCSS Rep*

OBF T-Shirts & Tank Tops!!

The price on the T-Shirts is $12 and the price on the Tank Tops is $15. The t-shirts come in Black & Grey. The Tank Tops come in Black & Heather Grey.

The tank tops are form fitting to a certain degree.

There is a $5 flat rate shipping fee for the US & Canada only.

All payments will be done through PayPal or Money Order. If you want to place a order, message me here and I will let you know what info I need.

Right now, I have the following in stock:

T-Shirts = Charcoal ( 1 large, 2 xl's, 1 2xl), Black ( 1 xl)

Tanks = Heather Grey (1 small, 1 xl), Black (1 xl)

*RCSS Rep*

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best of luck everyone!!!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Photos are posted. Crossing fingers that the computer photo of the date is acceptable. Those things are never as easy as you think they'll be. AND, when I took the first round of photos, we totally forgot to put the computer in the shot!

Looking foward to getting work done! I had just come off an really epic weight loss just two weeks ago. Did a pretty good dry out to get to my lowest possible weight. I gained a few pounds back, but it was expected. THEN, this week, I had some stressful days involving sick kids and poor coping. I reverted to some bad food choices. I'm over it now and plan to be 100% committed to these 16 weeks!

My basic goals are:

-Get my body fat to the high teens
    -Increase my poundage in my lifts
    -Increase my running distance
    -Improve my swim speed

I will be in my best shape come January!
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for motivation and results

Goals:

Get down to single digit bf%
    Maintain all muscle built during my bulk
    Be able to do 15 bodyweight wide grip pullups
    Just look good for summer

Good Luck To Every1 - Lets Do This!!!!

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay folks - go time!

My goals:

Pack on some muscle without adding a lot of flubba
    Increase my BIG 3 - bench, squat, dead

I am bulking right now. My plan is to do 9 week bulk, 3 week mini cut, rinse and repeat, for as long as it takes

Welcome aboard everyone!

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's do this

Pictures are posted, in for motivation!

About 3 weeks to go before I start reverse dieting, bulking til the end of the contest then. Hopefully I'll stay 100% on track and give it my best shot. Good luck to all participants!

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mom2e3 View Post
    Photos are posted. Crossing fingers that the computer photo of the date is acceptable. Those things are never as easy as you think they'll be. AND, when I took the first round of photos, we totally forgot to put the computer in the shot!

Looking foward to getting work done! I had just come off an really epic weight loss just two weeks ago. Did a pretty good dry out to get to my lowest possible weight. I gained a few pounds back, but it was expected. THEN, this week, I had some stressful days involving sick kids and poor coping. I reverted to some bad food choices. I'm over it now and plan to be 100% committed to these 16 weeks!

My basic goals are:

-Get my body fat to the high teens
    -Increase my poundage in my lifts
    -Increase my running distance
    -Improve my swim speed

I will be in my best shape come January!
    Good luck everyone!!! No way in hell I'm posting my piggy pics after you guys(compliment), mom2e3 & friend. LOL. I'll post after work today. xD
    Last edited by cyanotikat; 09-16-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Tryin to be EddieBrolic EddieFatz's Avatar
    EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pics are up. Feelin good. Bout to make it happen.

Good luck to everybody.
    > OBF Fall 2012 Transformation

It's a beautiful thing. Believe that.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Okay folks - go time!

My goals:

Pack on some muscle without adding a lot of flubba
    Increase my BIG 3 - bench, squat, dead

I am bulking right now. My plan is to do 9 week bulk, 3 week mini cut, rinse and repeat, for as long as it takes

Welcome aboard everyone!
    Those are some great goals, I'll have what she's having.

I want to stay 12-14 body fat and keep building muscle and develop more strength on my squat, row, and pressing
    Have all my pictures taken, and hope to post them this evening. Stuck right now in hospital, hopefully I get released today.
    Plan to keep a log for next 4 month, been keeping one last 4.

myfitpal is public http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/EjnarKolinkar
    Not that it's all that exiting but I'm pretty consistant logging my intake there.
    Good work everybody for signing up, hope to have fun with you all working tword our goals.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 09-16-2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Sp

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm here and I'm ready to go. Pics will be posted later today.

***Does anyone know how to change our sigs at the bottom??*** thanks

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by digitalangel3 View Post

User CP -> Edit Signature (menu on the left)

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK my pictures are posted and I'm ready to go! My goal all year has been to get to 195 lbs by Christmas and this contest is my final push to make that happen. My weight was up when I took my scale picture that afternoon.
    Normally I weigh myself first thing in the morning (like today, I'm 212) but I didn't have a newspaper so it had to happen near the end of a full day of eating. Oh well.
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by digitalangel3 View Post

USER CP link top left.
    Scroll down to EDIT SIGNATURE
    Edit it and SAVE

Easy Cheesy

~Army Veteran Crew~

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks again for holding the contest FWF. Many of us need it after a summer beer fest!

Good luck all, hope to see everyone at the finish line!

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    Good luck everyone!!! No way in hell I'm posting my piggy pics after you guys(compliment), mom2e3 & friend. LOL. I'll post after work today. xD
    You are kind, but I have a feeling you're a killer! Get after it, baby!

Ms_Mac I remember you cutting down really fantastically in the last OFB comp. I can't wait to see your bulk!

digitalangel3, I swear you have the smallest waist EVER!

12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbing in
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Anti_Bonk, nice touch on the shirt! Can't wait to see it get big on you!

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pictures and measurements are up. Love the energy everyone has right now! I just finished a brutal leg workout and looking forward to my workout tomorrow. Best of luck everyone! I am thinking of creating log to track my progress through this. I will come back an edit this post if I decide too.

So I have decided to use a log through this transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post949826623
    Last edited by TMcDermid; 09-16-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Adding link

Originally Posted by mom2e3 View Post
    digitalangel3, I swear you have the smallest waist EVER!
    Yea always had the typical hourglass figure. makes trying clothes on soo hard, especially when you have a little waist and huge love handles :~

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright guys. Its go time! Get those pictures in!

Cant wait to see who makes the best transformation in the end. Regardless of the outcome you ALL are going to push your limits and IMPROVE your physique!

jameseo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I asked if I could sign up before the closing time. Was there any reason my name didn't make the list?

Thanks

Originally Posted by jameseo View Post
    I asked if I could sign up before the closing time. Was there any reason my name didn't make the list?

Thanks
    Fixed!
    *RCSS Rep*

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics and numbers are up
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallyBiggs92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could someone tell me how to post pics in the thread instead of as attachments?

Originally Posted by SmallyBiggs92 View Post
    could someone tell me how to post pics in the thread instead of as attachments?
    Use the image tags with brackets like this [img] picture url here [/img]

~Army Veteran Crew~

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is gonna be fun! Can't wait to see everyone's transformations!

I'll be posting pics sometime this week. Slightly intimidated by the pics that have already been posted... Gotta get up the nerve.
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573