Closed Thread
Page 262 of 334 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 10000
    Uber Micro, Uber Macros MulattoRance's Avatar
    MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ham & Cheese Lean Pocket
    Blueberry Cheesecake Oats with Teddy Grahams

Fantastic combination

Taco Salad (with an overly-baked Flatout Wrap underneath)

Protein Black Bean Brownies (used DHFTNS' recipe)

Wish I'd taken them out 4-5 min earlier so they'd have been a little fudgier, but they tasted great!

With ice cream

Muscle & Magicka:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB7u0gKYYkN0luy-rCQzjg

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calculating Maintenance-------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-uSzOiEpw
    Adjusting for Bulk/Cut----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKxu_dtkfc
    Micronutrient Intake------------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8nKRETgxA
    Macronutrient Intake-----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2_tE1rbF8

Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    [center]Ham & Cheese Lean Pocket
    Blueberry Cheesecake Oats with Teddy Grahams
    Hngggg eats like always, recipe for cheesecake oats?
    Tried to do some strawberry cheesecake oats yesterday, was "okayish" but not something i would eat every day or even once a week
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some recent "EatFeats" from the past 8 days around San Diego. What's really "F'd" up about this is that over this 8 days I did these 4 eating contest and from the morning of the 1st one to today, the day after the last one....I gained 1.25lbs. I ate 3 meals per day each day I did a eating contest (greek yogurt+lettuce+tomato breakfast at 9am), (whey and water lunch at 2pm), (eatfeat dinner at about 6pm) and my normal diet the days I did not. I did cardio every morning LISS all 8 days for 30 minutes, and then my normal 4 weekly workouts on the days I lift.

How the hell can I not gain more then 1.25 measly little pounds??!! Cursed ecto metabolism I tell you!

Brian's 24 Pancake Monster Challenge. 5.5lbs of pancakes, eggs, potatoes and breakfast meats. I set the record in 22 minutes!

The Corner Bar & Grill Burger Challenge. 4.87lb tray of grass fed burgers, cheese, chili, buns, toppings and full order of sweet fries. I set the record in 16:30!

Bull's Smokin' BBQ. Trough Challenge, 6.87lbs (with bones) (4.87lbs without) of BBQ beef ribs, pork ribs, chicken, cornbread, rice and corn. I set the record in 25:30!

Lefty's Chicago Pizzeria. Not an official challenge by the venue but one I picked out since none exist around the SD area. 4.6lb deep dish "Gold Coast" Pizza. Finished in 23:07 and that's taking my time honestly.

It was an EPIC 8 days of damn good eats let me say. Only 8 more remain in San Diego county before I need to start looking beyond for more. I will be out to sea for the next 2 weeks starting Monday sadly so no more challenges for a while.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ lol at that fat chick mirin that pizza hard.
    100lbs lost since June 2010
    Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145600501&p=898149531#post898149531

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LCFCFOX View Post
    ^ lol at that fat chick mirin that pizza hard.
    Haha, noticed it too.

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mundungus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BBQ terriyaki marinated chicken breast and thighs

Protein cake topped with cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter frosting (CRS + ff cool whip + ff cream cheese)

Pappasitos

Sooo good, made by a local dude that does custom cakes as a side job, has been on the food network, cake was hnnnnnngggg
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 8oz Burger on top of Portabella Mushrooms
    w/ Tomato and Mayonaise
    Fried Peppers
    Baked Sweet Potato Topped with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Syrup

--------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of todays eats.
    Rice, chicken and some sauce

Veggies, chicken and honey mustard (hommade, best mustard ever tasted)

Sweet potatoes with honey, banana whey sludge and cinnamon

Some cereals (Lion cereals tonight)

Almond&Raisins&PB cookies

$$$$

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*

MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Agabekov View Post
    Hngggg eats like always, recipe for cheesecake oats?
    Tried to do some strawberry cheesecake oats yesterday, was "okayish" but not something i would eat every day or even once a week
    Haha, so these oats were chilled for a few hours before eaten (but not overnight), and they were cooked. I prefer the flavor/texture cooked and then chilled vs uncooked.

First microwaved my oatmeal:
    -80g oats
    -1cup milk
    -1/2 cup water
    -1 tsp of Splenda, 1 tsp vanilla, dash of salt

Then mixed in:
    -8g SF/FF pudding mix (cheesecake)
    -113g (1/2 cup) FF cottage cheese
    -140g frozen blueberries
    ^chilled in the fridge for 3ish hours, then threw in the teddy grahams before eating!

I like proats as much as the next guy, but I also like the taste of oats, and usually the whey completely mutes the flavor. Using SF/FF pudding mix and CC gives it enough flavor/sweetness to make it exciting, while not overpowering it and still allowing you to taste the oatmeal, all while making it super filling.
    Muscle & Magicka:

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    It was an EPIC 8 days of damn good eats let me say. Only 8 more remain in San Diego county before I need to start looking beyond for more. I will be out to sea for the next 2 weeks starting Monday sadly so no more challenges for a while.
    Alas, I'm on spread. Good looking eats though. They're definitely impressive in terms of volume and decadence...but how was the taste? It always seems to me that there's a chance of running into one of these eating challenges where the actual food served just tastes awful, and then you're really screwed. Those all appear to be pretty tasty though...

Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    I like proats as much as the next guy, but I also like the taste of oats, and usually the whey completely mutes the flavor. Using SF/FF pudding mix and CC gives it enough flavor/sweetness to make it exciting, while not overpowering it and still allowing you to taste the oatmeal, all while making it super filling.
    I also use CC in my oats. I personally cook the oatmeal on the stove and let the CC kind of melt and melt with the oats, which gives a nice, hearty texture. As long as you've got the right ratios going it will just enhance the oats rather than intruding upon their flavor.

Originally Posted by Agabekov View Post
    Almond&Raisins&PB cookies
    I am not sure what to make of these. They look good...but what's in them other than the obvious? Are they baked? No bake? Curious as to what's going on there.
    Last edited by Crucifist; 06-02-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

I am not sure what to make of these. They look good...but what's in them other than the obvious? Are they baked? No bake? Curious as to what's going on there.
    Nope, 5 mins to prep, leave them in the freezer for 2 hrs and they are good to go
    I used:
    1/4 cup of oats
    40g of casein
    2 tbsp of peanut butter
    1 oz of raisins
    Handful of almonds (cut them in small pieces)
    3/4 of a cup of milk
    1 pack of stevia (splenda)
    mix milk,casein,oats and peanut butter, make a batter and then add sliced almonds and raisins, shape your cookies and leave them in the freezer

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

*Team Evan Centopani*

Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cinnamon Swirl Protein French Toast with bananas and WF syrup. Used Chef Bob's recipe, so good.

jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Grilled chicken wings, onion rings, sweet potato puffs

acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) acg67 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tried a newish burger place that opened, Zinburger

Phanatic Phrenzy Burger (Certified Angus Beef patty, roasted peppers, caramelized onions, spicy pepperoni, smoked mozzarella cheese, roasted garlic aioli, lettuce and pickles.)

Creme brulee milkshake

Harissa rubbed strip steak and za'atar spiced duck fat red potatoes

Paired with this

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    I also use CC in my oats. I personally cook the oatmeal on the stove and let the CC kind of melt and melt with the oats, which gives a nice, hearty texture. As long as you've got the right ratios going it will just enhance the oats rather than intruding upon their flavor.
    Next time I'm in the mood for hot oats, I will definitely try this!! Care to share your favorite ratio/recipe for stovetop oats with CC? Consistent with the curse of the MEN thread, reps the moment you're off spread!
    Muscle & Magicka:

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    Some recent "EatFeats" from the past 8 days around San Diego. What's really "F'd" up about this is that over this 8 days I did these 4 eating contest and from the morning of the 1st one to today, the day after the last one....I gained 1.25lbs. I ate 3 meals per day each day I did a eating contest (greek yogurt+lettuce+tomato breakfast at 9am), (whey and water lunch at 2pm), (eatfeat dinner at about 6pm) and my normal diet the days I did not. I did cardio every morning LISS all 8 days for 30 minutes, and then my normal 4 weekly workouts on the days I lift.

How the hell can I not gain more then 1.25 measly little pounds??!! Cursed ecto metabolism I tell you!
    reminds me of this documentary

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cookie Dough and Caramel Pretzel Crunch

My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)

pepperoni pizza, pumpkin pie pop tarts

tj chicken fingers, fries, bbq sauce

meatball n cheese pita, baked chips, and a pb pop tart

pumpkin loaf w edys cookie dough and pb world, pb melted on top

pumpkin CS CoW

Late night snack - meh, C-

*Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)

open face canadian bacon egg n cheese english muffins, potatoes, veggies, waffle crisp cereal

2nd street kopper caramel kettle - A+

pepperoni pizza

potato veggie n cheese frittata, rice cakes w jelly

home made brownies

pumpkin loaf w pb marshmallow sludge and melted pb, biscoff cookies, hershey bar, cadbury mini eggs, edy's cookie dough

Pumpkin proats

ground chicken patty w tortillas and salsa, cilantro rice, brownies

yoplait greek froyo w reeses puffs, pb, strawberries, oreo crisps

chicken tacos, cilantro rice

junk bowl with mini chocolate chip donuts, smores toaster studel, cereal, a glob of pb, and quaker banana bread square

proats w quest cup and pb, edy's cookie dough

provalone italian turkey sausage, veggie potato stir fry, froot loops

junk bowl

pumpkin pancakes

tj chicken hot dogs, fries, yoplait frozen greek w mixins

Turkey cheeseburger, fries

eggs, english muffin w pb and jelly, cereal, fruit

turkey stir fry

cheese pizza

chocolate overnight oats before mixins

after mixins

turkey burger, baked potato w smart balance, apple w pb, fudge pop tart

another pizza

That about catches me up!

Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    Haha, noticed it too.
    She wants dat d(eep dish)
    GS Warriors, 49ers, and Sharks.

Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dre4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bacon Honey Mustard Pork & Green Beans
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    CinnaBun + Red Velvet Cake Protein Pancakes
    Sugar Free Syrup

can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    **Escaped drop of heaven, not meant for human eyes**
    Having regained consciousness, I would kill for that brownie recipe, looks so freakin' gooey!!!
    Muscle & Magicka:

Registered User lightweight0422's Avatar
    lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^Recipe for the pumpkin loaf???

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

I've been thinking of starting another blog reviewing some local fast food/takeout places in my area so I've been gathering some material.

Here's a little bit of a food porn preview...

Acropolis Pizza in Asheville, NC -- Buffalo Wing Pie

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    [center]I've been thinking of starting another blog reviewing some local fast food/takeout places in my area so I've been gathering some material.

Here's a little bit of a food porn preview...

Acropolis Pizza in Asheville, NC -- Buffalo Wing Pie

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pNvKkDJ5q9I/UavyYNcFCuI/AAAAAAAAAEk/Del5UYSIhNk/w915-h825-no/Acropolis.jpg[/img
    [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-RRZilz_-hQ8/Uavn0NG2T-I/AAAAAAAAAE4/1U45hAGOaWg/w915-h606-no/4-DSC_9142.JPG[/img
    [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8aHXrqrbCLU/Uavn0dr8X4I/AAAAAAAAAE8/kboIVmNGVUM/w915-h606-no/5-DSC_9137.JPG[/img
    [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v5SPhX0ZrKE/Uavn0vNIMNI/AAAAAAAAAFA/h4JyjYRpR8A/w915-h606-no/6-DSC_9138.JPG[/img

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N_FmXu_92xM/Uavn04CLhdI/AAAAAAAAAEg/RudZ01oyIg0/w915-h606-no/7-DSC_9139.JPG[/img[/center
    Lol I knew that was a chad post before I even saw his username. He has a pretty distinct style of foot photography.

Looks nom

Registered User KrunkMasterKyle's Avatar
    KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Steak Stir Fry

Nanner Pudding Bowl

[B]PB&J Pancakes[B]

Flatout Spicy Italian 100% 'Bro' Pizza
    *ISSA Certified Personal Trainer & Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition*

Online Coaching - http://www.brubakerfitness.com/

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    CinnaBun + Red Velvet Cake Protein Pancakes
    Sugar Free Syrup
    That looks like enough to solve world hunger.