Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hrcules View Post
    When did you get the surgery done, like how many weeks
    We spoke about it if you remember, pics on this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7317883&page=2

but I got it done on august 8th, so its coming up to 6 weeks soon. feel so much better
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Wee in the cubicle crew

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like good looking chicks because they will make good looking children, if all the uglies mask their bad genetics then who do i blame for my ugly kids?

btw first 2 girls also have thinner eyebrows after

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nathwoz View Post
    Yeh its weird as foak, when recovering only one side will probably touch at the back, cant wait till I can chew to test my teeth/jaw
    How do you mean only one side touched at the back, like your occlusion? shouldn't it be even?

twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50) twicerainbow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was expecting pictures of sliced bread - not impressed.

nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    How do you mean only one side touched at the back, like your occlusion? shouldn't it be even?
    If you had an underbite before hand, you usually tend to have a slight overbite after the surgery, then the elastic bands tend to push forward the bottom teeth so the top and bottom align correct, thats what happened to me anyhow

I ment by only one side touched at the back as in, the wisdom tooth on my left side touches the back tooth on my top left side, and theres still a gap on the right side when i bite which the braces will fix that problem, but the front bite is fine now
    Wee in the cubicle crew

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you had an underbite before hand, you usually tend to have a slight overbite after the surgery, then the elastic bands tend to push forward the bottom teeth so the top and bottom align correct, thats what happened to me anyhow

I ment by only one side touched at the back as in, the wisdom tooth on my left side touches the back tooth on my top left side, and theres still a gap on the right side when i bite which the braces will fix that problem, but the front bite is fine now
    Ah, ok cool. My teeth don't really connect to well on my entire left side, either from grinding (they're all flat compared to the right) or jaw growing crooked. Not really noticeable though.

NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mind = blown

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)

They had to pull all of my wisdom teeth out, cos there would be no room for them to grow in. So they pulled them out, BEFORE THEY EVEN GREW OUT. See at as minor surgery. Got removed two wisdom teeth one time, and then the 2nd time two last wisdom teeth, and then two right beside the vampire teeth on each side.

NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightGladiator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Skinnygeorge View Post
    i like good looking chicks because they will make good looking children, if all the uglies mask their bad genetics then who do i blame for my ugly kids?

btw first 2 girls also have thinner eyebrows after
    good looking parents do not mean good looking kids.

you get a mix of the parents genetics.

i've seen siblings who look worlds apart from their parents, and look like their grand-parents - but a mix of them and also their parents

u wot

my opinion:

i wouldn't go as far as jaw surgery, but i'm not going to condemn or look down on people who do.

we live in a shallow world where people look at looks. It isn't phucking fair. If the system cheats you, i can see why people out-do the system.

Again, i am hopefully getting laser skin surgery for scars and good facial skin...and maybe my deviated septumn sorted for breathing.

Nothing more though

Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NightGladiator View Post
    my opinion:

i wouldn't go as far as jaw surgery, but i'm not going to condemn or look down on people who do.

we live in a shallow world where people look at looks. It isn't phucking fair. If the system cheats you, i can see why people out-do the system.

Again, i am hopefully getting laser skin surgery for scars and good facial skin...and maybe my deviated septumn sorted for breathing.

Nothing more though
    for the majority of these cases, improved aesthetics is only a benefit. For underbites, your jaw actually gets super fukked up from not having the right bite, and can cause HUGE problems down the road. For overbite, sleep is often messed up, due to a narrow airway. while fixing these problems, the patient comes out with a great jaw. win-win i think.
    I was doing some bench and beside me was man 1 doing bench too. Out of nowhere comes man 2, and this word for word what they said to each other. With no expression or emotion in their voice

man 2: you gettin dat muney *****?
    man 1: you know I'm getting dat muney *****
    man 2: aight keep gettin dat muney *****
    man 1: you know I keep gettin dat muney *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4

my opinion:

Again, i am hopefully getting laser skin surgery for scars and good facial skin...and maybe my deviated septumn sorted for breathing, and maybe some melanotan ya know just too be tan, and maybe my teeth whitened, and perhaps some botox for my crows feet.

Nothing more though
    fixed

jk, its not really that the system cheats you, it's that humans will naturally look for a healthier partner, subconsciously picking up subtle facial traits. Not being shallow, people have lots of ugly friends, but when deciding to have a child with one... would you find either of the two girls in the OP attractive before surgery?

DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Jaw surgery isn't a cosmetic procedure. It is a skeletal malformation resulting in malocclusion of the teeth. You do have poor function with a bad bite, which leads to further complications down the road. You can't just get jaw surgery if your teeth are in a proper position - it would be unnecessary.

2. It can lead to better or worse cosmetic outcomes. Its not always pretty.

3. You should never do teeth extractions. Wisdom teeth maybe (I had mine out) but any others I would strongly advise NOT getting.

4. Genetics don't work that way.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb still bad jaw genetics
    brb ugly children
    brb cycle continues
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my opinion:

Nothing more though
    You do realize, most people that gets the surgery has trouble eating correct or even pain.

lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb aesthetic face/jaw/chin but god damn my fukking nose is hyoooge lol

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look at the eyebrows in the comparison pics for the braces girl. If anyone thinks this is just jaw surgery they're retarded.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MusicalHam View Post
    Poor future husband doesn't know what ****ty genetics his kids are gonna get.
    that reminds me of a story from a few years ago.....

A woman had a big nose and got a nose job. Later she met a guy and they were married, she never told him about the nose job. She got pregnant and the baby was born with a big nose....dude was pissed and divorced her citing fraud because he thought the would have good looking kids.
    * anatolian shepherd crew *

Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn them bitches look like they're from Chincinatti, Ohio
    USMC 2008-Current 03OG

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeatBrah View Post

trying to find front shots.
    is it just me? why do i find the before photos more aesthetic?

in the above photo, the top one looks better..there's more of a uniqueness to it, and its actually appealing/aesthetic to look at. the bottom one is more bland, and ordinary.

Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strongest transformation

I was doing some bench and beside me was man 1 doing bench too. Out of nowhere comes man 2, and this word for word what they said to each other. With no expression or emotion in their voice

man 2: you gettin dat muney *****?
    man 1: you know I'm getting dat muney *****
    man 2: aight keep gettin dat muney *****
    man 1: you know I keep gettin dat muney *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4

Originally Posted by Daftones View Post
    for the majority of these cases, improved aesthetics is only a benefit. For underbites, your jaw actually gets super fukked up from not having the right bite, and can cause HUGE problems down the road. For overbite, sleep is often messed up, due to a narrow airway. while fixing these problems, the patient comes out with a great jaw. win-win i think.
    this, although my breathing improved and i had a underbite beforehand
    Wee in the cubicle crew

Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skinnygeorge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Strong_1rd_Post View Post
    is it just me? why do i find the before photos more aesthetic?

in the above photo, the top one looks better..there's more of a uniqueness to it, and its actually appealing/aesthetic to look at. the bottom one is more bland, and ordinary.
    yes its just you

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Allergies stuffed my nose and made me a mouth breather at night when I was a child. I had no idea how serious this was at the time. The orthodontist screwed me over by extracting four premolars when I was 12 and made me wear head gear that prevented my maxilla from growing forward and left my lower jaw recessed as well. Consequently, I am not only less attractive than my genetics would have offered me, but I also suffocate every night because my mouth opens up every night while I sleep because of the downward angle of my jaw. I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea even though I am not overweight. I hate the idea of surgery, but I think this may be my only recourse to improve my breathing while I sleep.

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait. I thought it was silicone. Thats what the other miscer in his thread said. So you guys have screws in your jaw for life?

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong jaw but still ugly ;~;

Registered User OnDatPhaggyTyme's Avatar
    OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    misc am disappoint

no jaw tower pic in jaw thread?

You're gonna carry that weight.