Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000)

Girl has been working out for 3 Hours a day for a year and a half, 0 results

So I'm here in Ft. Knox for a two week class and this SEMI-skinny fat girl shows up late to our class and whips out a fitness magazine during one of our breaks. This prompts me to strike up some fitness conversation to learn about her goals, her regimen, what I may be able to learn from her and visa versa. She tells me that she has been working out for 3 hours a day for a year and half. I was compelled to share with her that 3 hours everyday of the week was overworking her body and keeping her results minimal, especially after keeping the same routine for more than a few months at a time. She stops me in my tracks and says that she knows but its the only thing that works for her. She starts looking for new moves for the gym in the magazine, so I ask her what her goals are. She is going for a not-as-lean bikini model look. She said that she spent an hour on abs yesterday, stretched, did an hour of cardio, stretched, and then did an hour of just moving around with 10 lbs in her hands. When she left her workout, she wasn't fatigued and isn't sore today. I told her about my leg day yesterday and she cut me off in the middle of it continued to tell me that it wasn't enough of a workout for her and that there would be "no way in hell" that she could see results with a workout like that because her body is so used to working out, whateva, whateva. She continues to talk about herself and her regimen and decides to show me a picture of her at her "peak." The picture looked just like her now only 5lbs less than her current weight. Zero musculature. Weak sauce all around. I figured that this would be a perfect opportunity to shut her up about her weak ass program so I show her my BB.com profile pic. She said she will get there some day. I told I could help her, but she still continued to refuse because her workout is perfect for her...

Girl talks too much bout herself
    weak sauce body with a semi-snotty attitude
    want to kick in face.

Is this ****ed up of me or does she actually have a decent workout that I've never heard of ever working for a real person?
    STFU AND LIFT
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toriidavis View Post
    So I'm here in Ft. Knox for a two week class and this SEMI-skinny fat girl shows up late to our class and whips out a fitness magazine during one of our breaks. This prompts me to strike up some fitness conversation to learn about her goals, her regimen, what I may be able to learn from her and visa versa. She tells me that she has been working out for 3 hours a day for a year and half. I was compelled to share with her that 3 hours everyday of the week was overworking her body and keeping her results minimal, especially after keeping the same routine for more than a few months at a time. She stops me in my tracks and says that she knows but its the only thing that works for her. She starts looking for new moves for the gym in the magazine, so I ask her what her goals are. She is going for a not-as-lean bikini model look. She said that she spent an hour on abs yesterday, stretched, did an hour of cardio, stretched, and then did an hour of just moving around with 10 lbs in her hands. When she left her workout, she wasn't fatigued and isn't sore today. I told her about my leg day yesterday and she cut me off in the middle of it continued to tell me that it wasn't enough of a workout for her and that there would be "no way in hell" that she could see results with a workout like that because her body is so used to working out, whateva, whateva. She continues to talk about herself and her regimen and decides to show me a picture of her at her "peak." The picture looked just like her now only 5lbs less than her current weight. Zero musculature. Weak sauce all around. I figured that this would be a perfect opportunity to shut her up about her weak ass program so I show her my BB.com profile pic. She said she will get there some day. I told I could help her, but she still continued to refuse because her workout is perfect for her...

want to kick in face.

Is this ****ed up of me or does she actually have a decent workout that I've never heard of ever working for a real person?
    aww did your jimmiez get rustled princess
    did not read OP is RED
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're pretty much the creepiest, unfit, POS who doesn't do anything but troll the female misc. because you can't keep up with the Alphas in the general misc. I hope you slip in the shower. You literally have nothing to say to anyone. I am much more comfortable to know that you know your colors, especially red. That way when your father pulls his dick out of your ass you can determine what is blood and what was supposed to be your brothers and sisters.
    STFU AND LIFT
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're pretty much the creepiest, unfit, POS who doesn't do anything but troll the female misc. because you can't keep up with the Alphas in the general misc. I hope you slip in the shower. You literally have nothing to say to anyone. I am much more comfortable to know that you know your colors, especially red. That way when your father pulls his dick out of your ass you can determine what is blood and what was supposed to be your brothers and sisters.
    holly molly jimmies were rustled, damn princess relax its the internetz

tell me more about this chick, was she hot?

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

1, There is no reason to track people down and be a piece of **** to them. Thats all I'm saying.

2, The girl's cute. I wouldn't say she's hot but she is cute. I'm also not a fan of those fake colored contacts. I feel that people that wear them are too insecure to let others really look at them in their eyes when they speak to them. It may have played a factor into why I was so irritated with her today.

Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    holly molly jimmies were rustled, damn princess relax its the internetz

tell me more about this chick, was she hot?
    STFU AND LIFT

1, There is no reason to track people down and be a piece of **** to them. Thats all I'm saying.

2, The girl's cute. I wouldn't say she's hot but she is cute. I'm also not a fan of those fake colored contacts. I feel that people that wear them are too insecure to let others really look at them in their eyes when they speak to them. It may have played a factor into why I was so irritated with her today.
    I got you, its no big deal, but I did not track you down and post in your thread, unless you are talking about Kemo lol.

And as far as the chick comes, hey its people, its when you roll your eyes and just say ok you go girl, its how I roll lol.

(OO==[][]==OO)

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The one thing I've learned through all these years is to keep the focus on myself. Unless someone specifically asks for my help, not a single fuk is given to what they do.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Yeah, I don't know why it rubbed me so poorly (lol), but I wanted to tell her to STFU because obviously her workout sucks because she's been doing it for a year and half and still looks like back of skin filled with a few bones, some water, and some lard shaken up and served on a fine piece of china.
    STFU AND LIFT

connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) connorc12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No one cares
    S&P

You're mother did
    STFU AND LIFT

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lots of pent up rage...

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

want to kick in face.

I made 3 attempts to answer your question off the two sentences that I read. currently 0/3

EDIT: Whats ur question again?
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000) 321s is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think its safe to say this sloots jimmies are rustled.

jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jewellgr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is probably similar to when someone says "Yeah, I run on the treadmill everyday." Then one day you see them at the gym and its on 1.5 as they gab with their friends or read a magazine.
    I am not sure if these people actually believe what they are doing is productive or they are just huge bull****ters.

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So much pent up frusteration....

I think you need to put your fitness goals aside and acquire one of these:

I'm pretty confident that she wanders around in the gym aimlessly. She seems like the kind that sit on a piece of equipment and text the whole time.
    STFU AND LIFT

Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    So much pent up frusteration....

I think you need to put your fitness goals aside and acquire one of these:

Found it on ebay....annnnd.....sold. Should be here next week
    STFU AND LIFT

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it fits into your macros, eat it. 3 hours a day and no results tells me that everything productive that she does in the gym gets undone in the kitchen.

If it fits into your macros, eat it. 3 hours a day and no results tells me that everything productive that she does in the gym gets undone in the kitchen.
    From what she brings into work for food, she seems like she has a healthy diet. But you're right. Given the amount that she eats, if her workouts blow then she isn't going to get anywhere
    STFU AND LIFT

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy effing hostility OP.

U definitely mad.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    The one thing I've learned through all these years is to keep the focus on myself. Unless someone specifically asks for my help, not a single fuk is given to what they do.
    1000% this.

I'm sometimes hesitant to help even when asked.

Or that whatever she does for those 3 hours is shiit.

An hour of abs?

An hour of cardio?

An hour of walking around with 10lbs?

I get more of a workout carting my 20 and 50 pounds kids around every day.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

From what she brings into work for food, she seems like she has a healthy diet. But you're right. Given the amount that she eats, if her workouts blow then she isn't going to get anywhere
    What she eats when she's alone at home might be making up for that. A lot of people I talk to who "eat healthy" during the day end up under eating during the day and before they go to bed, they hit the fridge and fill themselves up.

Thats why I'm asking if I'm crazy for getting irritated with it or if it can be vouched. I can't believe that it ate me up so much today. The rest of the class, I was irritated by everything she did.....ANNNND I just saw Hulk Hogan got back into wrestling as I was surfing the tube....wow

What she eats when she's alone at home might be making up for that. A lot of people I talk to who "eat healthy" during the day end up under eating during the day and before they go to bed, they hit the fridge and fill themselves up.
    STFU AND LIFT

if you're a big enough fatass you can outeat clean foods

You don't have to take it so personally OP

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Or that whatever she does for those 3 hours is shiit.

An hour of abs?

An hour of cardio?

An hour of walking around with 10lbs?

I get more of a workout carting my 20 and 50 pounds kids around every day.
    Yes, I don't understand what she does for 3 hours. My workouts don't last more than 1 hour a session and I'm tanked by the end of it all.

Quality > Quantity

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just for you OP
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Just for you OP
    HA! I know, Right?! Thanks Wyomann!
    STFU AND LIFT

Originally Posted by igmann View Post
    you don't have to take it so personally op

yes, i don't understand what she does for 3 hours. My workouts don't last more than 1 hour a session and i'm tanked by the end of it all.

Quality > quantity
    this...
    STFU AND LIFT

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay...this is just uncalled for.

Fierce Fluffalo GruffalosUnited's Avatar
    GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girls who only lift 15 lbs bothers me more.