Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

New Video Recipes

Just wanted to share a couple recipes with you guys and gals, I am putting together a pile of these videos because I think a nice collection of go to foods is always nice to have available. I will also be having episodes filmed by other athletes in the MuscleLabs kitchen, sharing their favorite recipes, etc. Anyways, I will be sure to update this thread any time a new video comes out.

Some of these you may have used / know already but I am going to grow this enough so that there will be something new for everyone to help you fill your macros.

AAS/TRT Forums @ www.muscle-labs.com

"Scottish by birth, American by law - a Highlander by the grace of God."

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    My wife made that Chicken Parm last night, good stuff right there. I actually had it as left-overs yesterday

*subscribed*

ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been looking to cook more at home instead of bland baked chicken breasts.

Subbed and Thanks!

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might as well learn some new recipes
    in!

HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys - appreciate the subs, will be doing 1 per week to get this going. I think that having video recipes available has really helped me and if it can help others, I am glad to be putting them together.

We also have some recipes lined up from some sponsored powerlifters and bodybuilders, working in the musclelabs kitchen that should be coming real soon.

Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll help out! Here I made chicken patties that I pulled out of my a$$. If you guys think you might like the chicken patties I'll gladly post up a video on how to make them!

Video is a bit shaky!
    Last edited by PLANETGETLOW; 09-19-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Originally Posted by Ronlex View Post
    I'll help out! Here I made chicken patties that I pulled out of my a$$. If you guys think you might like the chicken patties I'll gladly post up a video on how to make them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMiK88mBz7I

Video is a bit shaky!
    Hahah - that **** is sick dude. Voice is sexy as hell too, you almost sound as if you actually worked out.

Stay big.

srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsleesrs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    moar boar wants moar

just made the chicken parm tonight for dinner--bombbbbbbbb, ty sir

Originally Posted by srsleesrs View Post
    moar boar wants moar

just made the chicken parm tonight for dinner--bombbbbbbbb, ty sir
    Glad you enjoyed it buddy. Going to have a new one up this weekend.

Also will have an interview with IFBB Figure Pro Laurie Schnelle posted this weekend, so keep an eye out.

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    In!
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wat new sticky?

In fo dis.

SeanC94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good! 1st video had one of the best meals I've had in a long time

blueban has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loving the videos, please keep it up for us cooking challenged people, thank you for keeping ingredients low and easy! d:

Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HATETANK View Post
    Hahah - that **** is sick dude. Voice is sexy as hell too, you almost sound as if you actually worked out.

Stay big.

Always had girls mirin my voice..

Anyways we need to get this thread going bro! My camera was borrowed by my gf and ill making more vids soon!

Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stephen109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great idea. I'd like it if the ingredients were listed with the YT video embedded under that. Reason I say that is I hate tuna & some other foods & can quickly skip videos if I see tuna listed instead of sitting through the video to discover x yuck ingredient added minutes into the video.

Just an idea.

Originally Posted by Stephen109 View Post
    Great idea. I'd like it if the ingredients were listed with the YT video embedded under that. Reason I say that is I hate tuna & some other foods & can quickly skip videos if I see tuna listed instead of sitting through the video to discover x yuck ingredient added minutes into the video.

Just an idea.
    Got cha

cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000) cldillmann1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i am def in on this

Should have a couple new ones up this coming week - have been banging out a lot of interviews with pl'ers and bb'ers but it's time to get a few recipes out. Will update asap!

Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I post body building meal videos on my YouTube and Facebook Pages, I just thought I would share them on here as well to try and help people include different meals into there diet.

I have more videos on my YouTube and Facebook pages if you want to check them out

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bodybuil...ure=CAQQwRs%3D
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to...55014761248362

Jane072989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing this great recipe, I am really excited to prepare this Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Thanks!!!

Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmet84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished making a new meal video so thought I would post it on here, hope someone finds these useful.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-Build-Muscle-Fast/355014761248362

youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    always nice to see new recipes! thanks

Thanks for the reply, I Just finished a new video today

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-Build-Muscle-Fast/355014761248362

Low Carb Prawn / Shrimp Stir-Fry Meal

Just finished another video so I thought I would post it.

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    The chicken parm was pretty damn good. First one I've tried so far. Going to give some of the protein bars a go next. This thread is awesome, keep the videos coming.

Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100)
    вкуснятина )))

Healthy Breaded Chicken

Pitta Bread Pizza

New MuscleLabs video! Simple and easy carne asada on the go. Next video will be on how to make the salsa verde

klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Buffalo Chicken is amazing!!! thanks for the vids

butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) butchersof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the good shares
    www.aqhosting.net - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Domain Names, Web Design