Closed Thread
Page 302 of 325 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,060 of 9748
    misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10) misterspock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FiveElevenNine View Post
    While suffering on YouTube I came across one guy doing ICF 5x5 in a video, and Jason actually comments and says not to do the 45 degree and to bend over fully. The video is called "IceCreamFitness 5x5 Workout A" by JosephStaneWorksOut. Jason posts critiquing his form. Glad to hear it from the program writer
    No, in that reply he is referring to the angle of the bar path, not the angle of the back.

In Jason's videos he uses both the pendlay row and the 45-degree barbell row and either is acceptable on this routine.

FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I looked back, you're correct my mistake. :P

kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    Well, the problem is that there is no set point when one becomes intermediate. It's a grey area and I agree that the numbers Jason put out are somewhat random and one shouldn't take them as a standard on when to move to a different routine. Basically, if you're already doing the routine, don't move to an intermediate one until you stop progressing or progress slows down significantly. If you're not doing it already, then the predicament is greater. But no one can answer this for you, it's going to be trial-and-error in either case. For example, kylefrenchie, your numbers look very good and I'd say they lie right in that grey area where it's hard to say for sure. Maybe try this routine for a while, see if you're progressing, and if not, switch to a different, more advanced one (say, Lyle McDonald's upper/lower split, or any other proven intermediate routines you can find here in the stickies or elsewhere on the site).
    Will definitely look into some other routines on here. Thanks for the help!

kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylefrenchie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrSlippery View Post
    Well you can always try this out and see what happens, you may end up with good results.

Alternatively look into these routines Madcows Intermediate or Texas Method
    Thanks for the file of Madcow! The Texas method is definitely interesting. For the past 18 months or so I've been on more traditional bodybuilding bodypart splits. Simply by luck, I've been doing 5x5 of my heavy compound moves at the beginning of my workouts, and doing auxillary moves toward the end with 3x8-12. I've seen good gain, but they are definitely slowing as I come out of the "oober-noob" phase. I know to make significant gains, you need to focus on one goal i.e. building strength, building mass, losing fat, etc. But I just like doing a little auxillary/isolation work at the end to to get a good pump and further develop the muscle.

I'll keep researching some other routines, but I think I may give this a try for a month or so and see how it goes.

Thanks again!

Mikolash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikolash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikolash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikolash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Egh finally got 115 OHP cleanly today, took a long time, probably because I'm cutting. I noticed every time my bench goes up, I can also up my OHP. More chest in the lift than I gave it credit for.

PS1166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since you squat in both A and B , do you add the 5lbs each time ? Or just every time you do A? Cus this would increase your squat beyond the other lifts (in theory without stalls)(other lifts being DL )

Also , i know you're supposed to DL much more than squat and bench , but I'm nervous to test it out because I don't want to hurt my back or get a hernia ( just had surgery for one , healed now)

ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghepardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You got an answer, but you didn't like it, so you chose to ignore it. And your solution to getting into the groove of doing a particular lift is to do less of it. I hope you're not planning a career as a knowledge worker.

Dude.
    And you've tried, what, twice?
    Excuse me, but,

I did 4x10 barbell row(with bar) and all the form were bad, as I was told, and you assume that I only did twice? why you don't check on my blogs?

and "my solution to getting the groove of doing a particular lift is to do less of it?" WTH ? I didn't just wrote down that I did like 10 sets of squats just to see where is my 5x5 squat weight?
    and I'm trying to get the form right and the 5x5 barbell row weight, and yet again, you go on assuming

the answer for the barbell row and BigVic92, I replied that I'm in china, and in case you don't know it, china blocks youtube videos, so I cannot find answer in a video that I cannot see
    and for the "DUDE" answer, oh please, I'm trying to get more information and good criticism

are you trying to be a self "important guy"?, your comment all reeks of self ego supremacy
    you're just trying to get internet ego, if you don't want to help me, don't bother replying then,

Jesus Christ
    BULKING - Aug 20-2016 (74kg)-Jan 1, 2017 (85kg)
    (Aug 30, 2016-Jan 1, 2017:)Deadlift: 231-303 Squat: 214-263 Bench: 174-198 lbs OHP: 104.5-134 Pendlay Row: 115-154
    ---------------------------------------
    ☆★ Victory loves Preparation ★☆
    ---------------------------------------

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PS1166 View Post
    Since you squat in both A and B , do you add the 5lbs each time ?
    Yes.

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been doing abbreviated routines for a while now (1-2 sets to failure or near failure per bodypart) so I'm not sure if I could handle 5x5 (25 total reps per bodypart) at this point. Should I start out with 3x5 or 4x5 instead, or will that decrease the efficiency of this program?
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BUMP, I need an answer..can I do this workout this way?
    A. Squats 5x5
    Bench Press 5X5
    Barbell Row 5x5
    pull-ups 3x8
    Biceps 3x10
    Abs 3x20

B. Squats 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5 (why not 5x5)
    Standing Press 5x5
    Dips 3x10
    Triceps 3x8
    abs 3x20

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you do a "biceps"?
    My running and ICF 5x5 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153761921

stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarkEdition View Post
    A. Squats 5x5
    Bench Press 5X5
    Barbell Row 5x5
    pull-ups 3x8
    Biceps 3x10
    Abs 3x20

B. Squats 5x5
    Standing Press 5x5
    Dips 3x10
    Triceps 3x8
    abs 3x20
    If you can do 5x5 deadlifts after 5x5 squats then you're not lifting anywhere near heavy enough. Also the lower back work is pretty key to this routine, you'll wanna keep hypers/good mornings in there.

Edit: also I dunno why you'd wanna get rid of shrugs, I phucking love shrugs, feel like the hulk with dat heavy weight

seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A. Squats 5x5
    Bench Press 5X5
    Barbell Row 5x5
    pull-ups 3x8
    Biceps 3x10
    Abs 3x20

B. Squats 5x5
    Standing Press 5x5
    Dips 3x10
    Triceps 3x8
    abs 3x20
    You can do any routine you want by all means go for it. Will you make better gains then then original routine? probably not Will you stall well before the original routine? hell yes. Why not do the original routine which many people have seen results on. Usually anyone who asks if their routine will work has no clue what they are doing.

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I still wanna know how I perform "biceps" so I can put them in my routine and get Sick Gunz
    My running and ICF 5x5 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153761921

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A. Squats 5x5
    Bench Press 5X5
    Barbell Row 5x5
    pull-ups 3x8
    Biceps 3x10
    Abs 3x20

B. Squats 5x5
    Standing Press 5x5
    Dips 3x10
    Triceps 3x8
    abs 3x20
    Jason explains in the video why not 5x5 DL and no dips.

Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello guys, I'm here to ask if I can do this workout twice a week. Friday/Sunday alternating between A/B per week because I'm in the army for the rest of the week and unfortunately, I do not have any gym in camp.

That's all I have to ask Thank you.

Originally Posted by Findmucking View Post
    Hello guys, I'm here to ask if I can do this workout twice a week. Friday/Sunday alternating between A/B per week because I'm in the army for the rest of the week and unfortunately, I do not have any gym in camp.

That's all I have to ask Thank you.
    Sure, you obviously won't see the same results as you would three times a week but it would still be a good workout.

PS1166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How often do you Deload and how do you go about It??

MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by makeitright View Post
    I'm not sure where I could set my phone up in order to get a shot from behind, but I might be able to macgyver something next time depending on how busy it is.

Again, thank you all for input. Helps a lot to have some more experienced lifters provide knowledge. Just want to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid before continuing on.
    Ya I hear you not that easy getting that angle, maybe see if someone will record it for you. I just wedged my phone in a adjustable bench to do it. Also I would not worry about your depth, if you are comfortable keep doing it ATG...I have a very similar depth we are just blessed with flexibility.

WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay guys, can anyone tell me what this pain in my arm is.

Basically when I go to rack the weight on the bench press, my arm starts to get a sharp pain... and then it stays for a while. It happens every time, sometimes it's worse... But it's really preventing me from pushing through to my PB

makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welp, on my fourth week and having to reset bench. Bummed because I didn't think it would happen this soon but hopefully I can plow through my weak point in a few weeks. It's more mentally frustrating than anything, tbh. I'm only at 115 lb right now but upper body has been a big weakness for me ever since doing All Pro's. I'm thinking my form might have a lot to do with why I've always found it most difficult, or I possibly started too heavy. I'm going to try to get a form video up on my next A day.

makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrSlippery View Post
    Ya I hear you not that easy getting that angle, maybe see if someone will record it for you. I just wedged my phone in a adjustable bench to do it. Also I would not worry about your depth, if you are comfortable keep doing it ATG...I have a very similar depth we are just blessed with flexibility.
    Woops, didn't see your reply my friend. I'll do my best to get a better angle. And yea, I mean, I'm comfortable doing it that way, but if I could get the same results from NOT going as low, I'd be more than happy to just hit parallel.

snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000) snova031 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got back to lifting after a few years off, and had been doing a 4 day split for the past 6 months. I started Jason's 5x5 this week, but I'm thinking I should look into more of an intermediate program, like some of the recent posters have been recommended. My 1RM's for bench/squat/DL are 255/415/370 respectively.

Am I correct in my thoughts?

Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wanted to say I've lifted at various times of my life, but usually no more than 6-8 months at a time.

Recently, I started this program. Watching Jason's videos I get a sense that this guy has a lot of integrity, knowledge, and I can trust this program. Wish me luck!

My numbers 1RM:

Squat 205
    Deadlift 295
    Bench 160
    Press 125

DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nosepull View Post
    I still wanna know how I perform "biceps" so I can put them in my routine and get Sick Gunz
    I meant some workout for a biceps.. chins or any other workout. You troll

Okey,I'll stick to his program, and on training B barbell row -10% 5x5. Means just to lower our weights for 10% all 5 sets

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    I've been doing abbreviated routines for a while now (1-2 sets to failure or near failure per bodypart) so I'm not sure if I could handle 5x5 (25 total reps per bodypart) at this point. Should I start out with 3x5 or 4x5 instead, or will that decrease the efficiency of this program?
    I would say you are better off finding a weight that you can do 5x5 with then progress from there. If you start with 3x5 then the volume is much lower and what would you progression plan be to get up to the volume of 5x5?

Vihasta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What kind of body transformations would you see in this routine? I am looking to get bigger in size and then tone up. Would this be a good starting point.

Also does anyone in the Surrey (London) area know a place that has a hyperextension bench??

brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brady1717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hit a few milestones today:
    Squat 275x5
    DL 365x5
    MP 145x5

Weighing 172 at 6'1. I've been using this program for the last 2 months and still haven't had to reset anything besides assistance lifts. I've been maintaining my weight, or maybe a very slight bulk, and lifting 3x5 instead of 5x5 because it got too taxing on my body and was taking 2+ hours

texags06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by texags06 View Post
    Ok guys, I'm about ready to jump into this program, but have a few questions first... Yes, I have watched the video in the OP, but I haven't read all 300 pages of this thread (yet)...

I have been working out for about 5 months now, so I'm definitely still a novice. I am just finishing Steve Cook's Big Man on Campus program, and yes, after doing some forum research, I realize this was dumb and not the place for me to start. I'm now ready to get serious and learn to lift properly (and bulk up), so here I am. I hope to use this thread for questions and reference as I go forward, provided this is the place for that. If not where can I post additional questions as I have them during this particular program?

My first question is about warming up for the program. How many warmup sets and about what weight % should I be doing to warm up for the compound exercises?
    Bump... Anyone mind helping me out? Thanks!

stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmanhy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by texags06 View Post
    Bump... Anyone mind helping me out? Thanks!
    I just do 2 sets, one at 50% and another at 65-80%. I think most people do a few more than that but I usually feel a couple is all I need.

Closed Thread
Page 302 of 325 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast