ryan445 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Liquid Protein Diet / Lift Weights for a cut

Hey I'm new to these forums so hello, looks like you guys a have good knowledgeable community. So I thought I'd ask a question for some of you experienced users/cutters a question. I'm trying to cut some weight about 20lbs. I have some concerns though which brings me back to my question. Could only drinking liquid protein less or about 1000 calories worth a day, tons of water, and of course weight lifting good enough to rapidly shred pounds? Is it safe to only drink liquids and lift? Will I see semi-fast results? Is it a good idea? If anyone has some thought or advice on this I'd love to hear it.

Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Under 1000 calories? No way.
    How you take your calories does not matter at the end of the day as long as you hit your macros, but drinking them will only make you be hungry most of the time.

Read the stickies and follow what the stickies say. Considering that you didn't give any information about how much you weigh, your age etc, this is the best advice that I could give you.

one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) one3cap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Throw in celery and you got the winning combination.

01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One3cap... u ever heard the expression "if u dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all?"
    Keep ur smartass bs to urself.
    to the OP... read all the stickies on nutrition cuz 1000I cals a day is no beuno

JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JF1513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, 1000 calories/day isn't a healthy amount to consume: it's too low. And even if it was, you'd lose your sanity trying to consume that little per day. Second, drinking nothing but protein shakes will quickly make you sick of them. There's times where I feel like I'm gonna retch after drinking one, and that's with one per day (thankfully there's milk/chocolate milk mix to fix that problem). Third, you'd probably end up meeting your protein requirements, but not any other nutrient requirements. Read the stickies.

velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10) velotique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, please don't do a diet like that! First off - that's waaaay too few calories. Second, a liquid protein diet like that will really short change you on important nutrients that your body needs, especially if you are lifting. By all means, do weights. But go to the stickies, calculate how many calories your TDEE is (based on age/weight/height/gender), workout a reasonable deficit (20% less than TDEE is a good start), and figure out your Protein/Fat/Carb macros. Eat things like lean meat, veggies, lots of water - and you will reach your weight loss goal safely! Good luck!