Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you guys agree with my starters this week? (8 Team, non-PPR league)

Starters

Michael Vick
    (Phi - QB)
    @Cle

Wes Welker
    (NE - WR)
    @Ten

A.J. Green
    (Cin - WR)
    @Bal

LeSean McCoy
    (Phi - RB)
    @Cle

Ray Rice
    (Bal - RB)
    Cin

Greg Olsen
    (Car - TE)
    @TB

Kevin Smith
    (Det - RB)
    StL

Bench

Jeremy Maclin
    (Phi - WR)
    @Cle

Matt Ryan
    (Atl - QB)
    @KC

Michael Turner
    (Atl - RB)
    @KC

Titus Young
    (Det - WR)
    StL

Jermaine Gresham
    (Cin - TE)
    @Bal

Anquan Boldin
    (Bal - WR)
    Cin

tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydreamer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LiftDrive View Post
    Do you guys agree with my starters this week? (8 Team, non-PPR league)

Starters

Michael Vick
    (Phi - QB)
    @Cle

Wes Welker
    (NE - WR)
    @Ten

A.J. Green
    (Cin - WR)
    @Bal

LeSean McCoy
    (Phi - RB)
    @Cle

Ray Rice
    (Bal - RB)
    Cin

Greg Olsen
    (Car - TE)
    @TB

Kevin Smith
    (Det - RB)
    StL

Bench

Jeremy Maclin
    (Phi - WR)
    @Cle

Matt Ryan
    (Atl - QB)
    @KC

Michael Turner
    (Atl - RB)
    @KC

Titus Young
    (Det - WR)
    StL

Jermaine Gresham
    (Cin - TE)
    @Bal

Anquan Boldin
    (Bal - WR)
    Cin
    Maclin over smith... IMO

The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    This your sitting at your optimal lineup. I would look into starting Quizz if it looks like TRich isnt going to go. Like last year, keep an eye on THUR/FRI practice, if he is limited in those then he isnt worth playing.

Dont over think this, NYG DLine is gonna be all over Romo and Rivers will be slinging it on the shtty Raiduhs.
    Thanks brofus. Will keep an eye out for TR updates.
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motedust will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12 Person Standard Scoring League -- Doesn't look like I have many options, I was trying to get Toby Gerhart but we had someone accidentally pay $109 for Calvin Johnson and he gave up so his team was locked and I can't trade for him. Scared about Dexter McCluster, have a feeling LaFell is going to have a strong game at No.2 against Tampa Bay's ****ty pass defense. I feel like McCluster will have more touches and receptions out of the backfield/as a wideout than all-day but who knows.

QB - Stafford
    RBs - DMC, Dexter McCluster
    WRs - Larry Fitzgerald, DeSean Jackson
    Flex - Brandon LaFell
    TE - Brent Celek
    D - Seahawks
    K - Nate Kaeding

BN - Adrian Peterson
    BN - Coby Fleener
    BN - Jon Baldwin
    BN - Kendall Hunter
    BN - Mike Goodson
    BN - Matt Cassel
    BN - Jonathan Dwyer

ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsHuddyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've seen lots of talk about Trent Richardson, and about how he's not going to play/not going to get many touches, sit or start Antonio Brown in the Flex Spot? 10 team standard scoring

ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How's my starting lineup looking. Should I make any changes. Standard ppr scoring.

QB - Romo
    WR - Roddy
    WR - Decker
    RB - Rice
    RB - Charles
    Flex - Gerhart
    Flex - Bradshaw

Bench
    WR - S. Moss
    RB - Greene
    WR - Meachem

trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trevs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Flex position? standard

Michael Turner RB vs KC
    or
    Mike Wallace WR vs DEN

ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChinoXXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trevs View Post
    Flex position? standard

Michael Turner RB vs KC
    or
    Mike Wallace WR vs DEN
    If Champ is covering Wallace, I would definitely start Turner.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flex position? standard

Michael Turner RB vs KC
    or
    Mike Wallace WR vs DEN
    Turner. If derrick johnson is still out their run D goes down. and they have to respect the pass. I like wallace but champ is still legit and im guessing brown will get more points.

Originally Posted by ItsHuddyBrah View Post
    I've seen lots of talk about Trent Richardson, and about how he's not going to play/not going to get many touches, sit or start Antonio Brown in the Flex Spot? 10 team standard scoring
    his recent knee operations worry me even though they weren't that serious. hes also their "future" so probably wouldn't want to risk a season ending injury in the first week. and going against eagles D. cleveland really doesn't have an offense so they'll try and play catchup in garbage time which richardson prob won't be out there. so go for brown.

Originally Posted by The Gootz View Post
    PPR 10 team league

Unsure of Richardson in week 1 due to his recent knee scope.

Reps to good responses (include logic)

see above. but if hes okayed to play then start him. damn you need a different rb. i don't trust the redskins RB's since its always a gamble whose even going to start/play. i could see jaquizz getting some 3rd down and garbage time carries which ups his value a bit.

How many carries is Gerhart getting?

*Bush will be the GL back against IND = TD
    gerhart is going to get the bulk of the carries. i don't really expect it to be an offensive explosion unless percy does something.

Bush will do okay. he'll get the GL carries and Forte is gunna tap dat ass. if the score is going to be as lopsided as i think it will be i think bush will get the 4th quarter to himself
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    demarco murray against NY

cedric benson against SF or

willis mcgahee against PIT?
    *80 pushups before going anywhere in public crew*
    *manlets who somehow get laid crew*
    *8 mph over the speed limit at all times, no matter what crew*
    *enjoy our shirts shrinking in the dryer so they're tighter around our arms crew*
    *bring a sack lunch to work and throw it away every single time crew*
    *biceps bigger than quads crew*
    *bears, bulls, cubbies, hawks crew*

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChinoXXXL View Post
    How's my starting lineup looking. Should I make any changes. Standard ppr scoring.

QB - Romo
    WR - Roddy
    WR - Decker
    RB - Rice
    RB - Charles
    Flex - Gerhart
    Flex - Bradshaw

Bench
    WR - S. Moss
    RB - Greene
    WR - Meachem
    Optimal lineup achieved here.

Flex position? standard

Michael Turner RB vs KC
    or
    Mike Wallace WR vs DEN
    Mike Turner, sadly. Big Mike took a lot of deserved crap going into this year with his meager AVG. But, he is still a wrecking ball in the redzone. Wallace is going to draw one of the big three corners you avoid, when he plays, which is yet to be known.

Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    gerhart is going to get the bulk of the carries. i don't really expect it to be an offensive explosion unless percy does something.

Bush will do okay. he'll get the GL carries and Forte is gunna tap dat ass. if the score is going to be as lopsided as i think it will be i think bush will get the 4th quarter to himself
    This is where I was going with it. I have a better handle on what to expect from Bush in this one-shtty run defense in the first year of a 3-4 defense, lacking the right personel. VS Gerhart who will get the majority of carries, but is on a shtty team and may not get many touches at all depending on how things go.

Originally Posted by Jester78 View Post
    demarco murray against NY

cedric benson against SF or

willis mcgahee against PIT?
    Murray, home run potential.

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good night sweet lynch.
    CPA

Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tis Sszpernoga's Avatar
    Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So here is my issue. I am in a 10 man ESPN standard league, 1/2 PPR.

My running backs are Forte, MJD, Hillis, and Tate. Definitely starting Forte and I am leaning towards Hillis but I am not sure.

Also I was offered a trade, Hillis for Rashad Jennings straight up. Thinking of taking that as well. Any thoughts?
    {Oakland Raiders} {Chicago Blackhawks}

~R.I.P. Al Davis~

The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    his recent knee operations worry me even though they weren't that serious. hes also their "future" so probably wouldn't want to risk a season ending injury in the first week. and going against eagles D. cleveland really doesn't have an offense so they'll try and play catchup in garbage time which richardson prob won't be out there. so go for brown.

see above. but if hes okayed to play then start him. damn you need a different rb. i don't trust the redskins RB's since its always a gamble whose even going to start/play. i could see jaquizz getting some 3rd down and garbage time carries which ups his value a bit.
    I'll be watching the reports this week to see what's up, but they definitely might take it easy on him since he is their future as you put it. Helu looked good preseason, but they have Royster listed as the starter even though that doesn't mean jack shyte with Shanny at the helm. I'm up in the air about JQ. I'll feel more confident about who to play as the season develops, but for now I'm in a real quandary.

The way the draft ran Rogers was left until my pick (6th) so I had to take him (no brainer). Then I opted for Graham and WRs since the stud RBs were already taken in the earlier rounds. I change up my drafting strategy as the draft goes depending on who is left. It's a PPR league, so for me, unless I can secure a stud RB or 2 in the first few rounds I tend to just go for other strongsuits. In my other league, for example, I ended up with Foster AND Forte, just to give you an idea.

Anyway, there are still some RBs I could pick up to play week 1. Any of these a better start:

Gerhart
    Royster
    Pierre Thomas
    Turbin
    Ronnie Brown
    or even Jackson (TR's backup)
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sszpernoga View Post

My running backs are Forte, MJD, Hillis, and Tate. Definitely starting Forte and I am leaning towards Hillis but I am not sure.

Also I was offered a trade, Hillis for Rashad Jennings straight up. Thinking of taking that as well. Any thoughts?
    rashad jennings isn't going to have a ton of value after week 1. MJD is the workhorse. sure he'll get playing time but imo i like hillis better as a rotational starter. I know mjd came back to the team but did the coach say anything on his playing time for game 1?

I'll be watching the reports this week to see what's up, but they definitely might take it easy on him since he is their future as you put it. Helu looked good preseason, but they have Royster listed as the starter even though that doesn't mean jack shyte with Shanny at the helm. I'm up in the air about JQ. I'll feel more confident about who to play as the season develops, but for now I'm in a real quandary.

The way the draft ran Rogers was left until my pick (6th) so I had to take him (no brainer). Then I opted for Graham and WRs since the stud RBs were already taken in the earlier rounds. I change up my drafting strategy as the draft goes depending on who is left. It's a PPR league, so for me, unless I can secure a stud RB or 2 in the first few rounds I tend to just go for other strongsuits. In my other league, for example, I ended up with Foster AND Forte, just to give you an idea.

Anyway, there are still some RBs I could pick up to play week 1. Any of these a better start:

Gerhart
    Royster
    Pierre Thomas
    Turbin
    Ronnie Brown
    or even Jackson (TR's backup)
    shanahan is just ultimate troll. definitely pickup Gerhart. theres just too many weapons on the saints for me to keep p. thomas. turbin looked okay in preseason. he's goin to be used to relieve beastmode. brown could become a legit 3rd down back since mathews sucks balls at staying healthy and theres really no clear cut starter at RB for the bolts yet
    + 92B +

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

shanahan is just ultimate troll. definitely pickup Gerhart. theres just too many weapons on the saints for me to keep p. thomas. turbin looked okay in preseason. he's goin to be used to relieve beastmode. brown could become a legit 3rd down back since mathews sucks balls at staying healthy and theres really no clear cut starter at RB for the bolts yet
    I'm just looking for a week 1 play at this point. I don't care too much how it pans out past week 1 (or perhaps week 2).
    - Vince Lombardi

- Cus D'Amato

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WR: Fitz (vs SEA), Green (@BAL)
    RB: FJax (@NYJ), Ridley (@TEN)
    Flex: Lloyd (@TEN)

Bench: Gerhart (vs JAC), MJD (@MIN)

What to do?

Gerhart at RB2 over Ridley?
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post

What to do?

in 4 answer

i got the ridley dilemna as well
    *80 pushups before going anywhere in public crew*
    *manlets who somehow get laid crew*
    *8 mph over the speed limit at all times, no matter what crew*
    *enjoy our shirts shrinking in the dryer so they're tighter around our arms crew*
    *bring a sack lunch to work and throw it away every single time crew*
    *biceps bigger than quads crew*
    *bears, bulls, cubbies, hawks crew*

anonymous
    Flex:

Reggie Bush vs. Houston
    Rashad Jennings vs. Minnesota
    Robert Turbin vs. Arizona

I'm just looking for a week 1 play at this point. I don't care too much how it pans out past week 1 (or perhaps week 2).
    then pickup gerhart if hes still there. solid replacement and backup if anything ever happens to AP again.

What to do?

in 4 answer

jacksonville's defense was absolute garbage last year so toby should do aight. But pats are probably goin to chit all over the titans and i could see ridley being used to kill alot of clock and see how he pans out as the potential year long starter. safe bet is Toby imo. risk/reward is ridley
    Originally Posted by Vlps5122 View Post
    Flex:

Reggie Bush vs. Houston
    Jennings
    + 92B +

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flex:

Reggie Bush vs. Houston
    post ppr/not in the future.
    Go with Bush here. They will get creative with getting him the ball and he is their only chance of scoring. HOU needs to replace Mario and DeMeco, JJ Watt is still coming back from injury.

With regard to Turbin-Rookie QB, no WR help, rookie RB(from Utah St) filling in for a sinking ship of a team. No thanks, I would trade him while his value is high personally.

What to do?

Toby.
    No reason to think the Pats wont come out throwing bombs. No telling how much Ridley gets, use this game as a barometer going forward. Go with the known in week one. Gerhart will get the ball a lot.

Originally Posted by Sszpernoga View Post

Dont make that trade. Jennings is worthless after this week. Play Hillis/Tate-both are the same this week.

Pick up Gerhart and play him this week. Ronnie Brown is another possibility for the next three weeks.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flex:

Reggie Bush vs. Houston
    Jennings. The Vikes run defense has looked like garbage so far this season so unless they've been sandbagging it or the Jags OL tanks he should have a pretty big game.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reggie wayne vs chicago or torrey smith vs Cincy

then pickup gerhart if hes still there. solid replacement and backup if anything ever happens to AP again.
    Pick up Gerhart and play him this week. Ronnie Brown is another possibility for the next three weeks.
    Gerhart for Helu looks like the best waiver. I think JQ has better potential out of him and Helu. Sound about right?
    - Vince Lombardi

- Cus D'Amato

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any changes? Standard scoring, non-ppr

streaming DST, Vikes play Jac first week...any other possible waiver wire defenses that I should look at?
    www.geneticwar.com

Gerhart for Helu looks like the best waiver. I think JQ has better potential out of him and Helu. Sound about right?
    I took Gerhart over Helu. You can never, not one single time count on Helu to start. Gerhart is getting carries one way or another and will have a big week.
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post

[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh177/ajk0519/fflineup.jpg[/mg]

streaming DST, Vikes play Jac first week...any other possible waiver wire defenses that I should look at?
    Honestly, Gerhart and Matin need to be starting over Charles and SJax. Bold moves, but its how I would roll in that one.

SEA is playing ARI, which would net the Seahawks a bunch of sacks, turnovers and likely a low scoring game.
    Last edited by dirtdickens; 09-05-2012 at 05:29 AM.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in 4 answer

i think ridley could blow up...
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post

A Brown over smith.... and god damn you have a deep team

Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    Reggie wayne vs chicago or torrey smith vs Cincy
    torrey smith had a huge preseason and Flacco looked really sharp as well. Tillman (CHI) and Hall (CIN) are both good shutdown corners but I'd go with Smith.

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    A Brown over smith.... and god damn you have a deep team
    Yea going to roll with brown.. still on the fence with my RBs / Flex. Trying to move my RB depth for a TE upgrade.
    www.geneticwar.com