NoMoreJiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leviathan POWER STACK - 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin + DAA

Hi! I couldn't find any reviews here of this product that I have been on for about 3 weeks.

It's called Power Stack by a company called Leviathan Nutrition. I've never heard of this company before but I talked to the owner and he admitted straight up that his company is brand new and this is their first product. He seemed pretty nice and I checked out the information I could find about the ingredients.

the website is leviathannutrition.com

It kind of sketched me out a bit that there is only 2 ingredients in this stack? Is that good or bad? or neutral?

Each serving is 6 capsules, it's got 30mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 3000mg D-Aspartic Acid in each 6 cap serving.

I like that it's not hard on the liver which is what made me decide to give it a try. The two ingredients seem to be pretty safe and effective from what I've read online, but there aren't many products that have 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in them for some reason. Doesn anyone know more about it?

After 3 weeks Im definitely feeling awesome.. My mood is good, I feel very STRONG, my strength is definitely up (tripled my chinups and pushups counts!!)

I have been burning fat like nothing, but my appetite is still really strong, I'm eating like mad, dropping fat, almost have a 6 pack finally for the first time in my life!!

THe only complaint I have so far is that I'm getting acne all over my arms and I have never had that problem before, so I hope it goes away... Does anyone have any suggestion to combat the acne?

I haven't tried a whole lot of stacks before, but I did one with 1-androsterone and 19 nor dehydroepiandrosterone before and I think this one is giving me a much stronger effect. If the acne doesn't stop soon i might stop after 4 weeks and let it clear up a bit, but I have a full 8 week stack that I am looking forward to finishing with this stuff.

I guess a bonus is that since it's not hard on the liver I shouldn't need a liver cleanse after the stack is over, but I think I will still run a nice PCT for 4 weeks before going on anything else or continuing with another Power Stack.

I'd give it an 9 out of 10 from my limited experience, because it's the most effective supplement I've tried so far in such a short time, and it's got some perks like the not liver toxic and not testing positive for steroids!! (this doesnt matter to me, but it does to some people)

Well I hope this was helpful, and I'd like to see if anyone else has used this stack or if you ave suggestions for the acne and pct from this please reply here.

PwnedMarketing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoMoreJiggles View Post
    Hi! I couldn't find any reviews here of this product that I have been on for about 3 weeks.

It's called Power Stack by a company called Leviathan Nutrition. I've never heard of this company before but I talked to the owner and he admitted straight up that his company is brand new and this is their first product. He seemed pretty nice and I checked out the information I could find about the ingredients.

the website is leviathannutrition.com

It kind of sketched me out a bit that there is only 2 ingredients in this stack? Is that good or bad? or neutral?

Each serving is 6 capsules, it's got 30mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 3000mg D-Aspartic Acid in each 6 cap serving.

I like that it's not hard on the liver which is what made me decide to give it a try. The two ingredients seem to be pretty safe and effective from what I've read online, but there aren't many products that have 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in them for some reason. Doesn anyone know more about it?

After 3 weeks Im definitely feeling awesome.. My mood is good, I feel very STRONG, my strength is definitely up (tripled my chinups and pushups counts!!)

I have been burning fat like nothing, but my appetite is still really strong, I'm eating like mad, dropping fat, almost have a 6 pack finally for the first time in my life!!

THe only complaint I have so far is that I'm getting acne all over my arms and I have never had that problem before, so I hope it goes away... Does anyone have any suggestion to combat the acne?

I haven't tried a whole lot of stacks before, but I did one with 1-androsterone and 19 nor dehydroepiandrosterone before and I think this one is giving me a much stronger effect. If the acne doesn't stop soon i might stop after 4 weeks and let it clear up a bit, but I have a full 8 week stack that I am looking forward to finishing with this stuff.

I guess a bonus is that since it's not hard on the liver I shouldn't need a liver cleanse after the stack is over, but I think I will still run a nice PCT for 4 weeks before going on anything else or continuing with another Power Stack.

I'd give it an 9 out of 10 from my limited experience, because it's the most effective supplement I've tried so far in such a short time, and it's got some perks like the not liver toxic and not testing positive for steroids!! (this doesnt matter to me, but it does to some people)

Well I hope this was helpful, and I'd like to see if anyone else has used this stack or if you ave suggestions for the acne and pct from this please reply here.
    Hey I'm thinking of giving it a try! There is a flash sale on, buy 3 get 1 free for a pretty good price. Do you think it's worth it?

leviathannutrition.com/Power-Stack/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&product_id=53 is where you can get the offer