Thread: Shipping

allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Shipping

do u guys ship to singapore?i heard a lot of sigaporeans saying u are not shipping to singapore.in shops like gnc they sell way to expeensive.5lb for 200 dollars.if u do ship to s'pore pls reply.if u dont ship to spore i will be soooo sad
    DONT forget the legs.u dont want chicken legs do ya?

allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allkindsofgain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im buying ON gold standard whey 5lb

bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz bbmod1 has the mod powerz
    Yes, BB.com will ship to Singapore. Check out the international shipping page for more information on ordering internationally: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/he...rnational.html .

Talking

Yes!!!!!such a good news!!!!!i will surely buy it!

rajanmehta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodybuilding.com is the worst website to order from. They charge high fees on shipping and still product sits with their shipping partner Fedex. They dont provide full information and customs tag the order commercial instead of personal and we have to pay more than double the amount in duties than what we paid for the order. I have used other websites but with bodybuilding I have had 3 different instances where same things happened. I will ask each and everyone whoever see this post that dont order from here. They will screw you over and no guarantees that product will reach on time. Even after refusing the order, they will only refund product price and not shipping charges.
    I never like posting negative comments but this one has furstated me to the next level and I dont want anyone to go through the process what I had gone through.
    Short story of my experience:
    more than 3 months since day of order placed sitting with shipping partner FEDEX, Customs claimed this as commercial and no one knows why. If we go to customs they send us to BOdybuilding and fedex. If we go to them they send us back to customs and then last solution after 3 months, refuse the order and we will return money paid for the product.

Whether you are ordering for you or your family dont use them and please share this to everyone you know.