juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone heard of BRS30 ?

I was searching the net and came across this supplement called BRS30.
    I have been looking for something but I don't know what. I seem to lack energy and I have back pain, and I want to gain more lean mass, but I really don't know what to try. I definitely don't want to try pro-hormones or anything scary. This supplement actually sounds like something pretty cool, for someone in my age group(not as young as I used to be) The BRS30 site says that it is an adaptogen and that it works with your body ramping up with the amount of stress you give it. I have heard of adaptogens but thought it was more for regeneration and anxiety. The site actually says: BRS-30 delivers all of the benefits of pro-hormones without any unwanted side effects! That sounds almost too good to be true so I am a little hesitant. I talked to a Doctor friend of mine and he recommended me to give it a try. He is one of those doctors that says"if it works, who cares what it is!" He says that it must be a phytoecty sterone and that it is the new ****. Anyways, I ordered two bottles, and I guess I will see what I see. I will post when I get them!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked the part in their site where they don't tell you what's in it and the clinical studies page is "coming soon". I doubt any doctor would recommend a supplement and say something like that...

roll?

juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) juraviel69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I liked the part in their site where they don't tell you what's in it and the clinical studies page is "coming soon". I doubt any doctor would recommend a supplement and say something like that...

roll?
    Yes, I am interested to see what it says on the bottle.
    "I gave him an ocular pat-down, and cleared him for passage."
    -Mac

"I will eat your babies, Bitch!"
    -Dee

"There is something about sniffing glue, drinking beer, and eating cat food that makes me sick and want to fall asleep!"
    -Charlie

Results

Sorry for taking so long- been busy.
    Well. I got my bottle.
    On the bottle, it says the ingredient is Laxogenin. I did some searching online and found it is actually a fairly rare and controversial. A few companies are selling Laxogenin, but apparently it is hard to find a legitimate source. BRS30 worked for me as you will read later, so I assume it is the real deal.

Used it for a month. Around day #3 I started to experience a bit more energy. The next week a touch more than that. The funny thing was that my back seemed to hurt a little less- it kind of took the edge off. I seemed to recover from my workouts a lot faster too. Usually I hurt 2 days after my chest days, and the pain would last about 2 days. Now the pain just lasts mainly the first day, and then is gone by the second. The two months previous, I had gained about 2 pounds a month staying at a constant 14% body fat. By the end of the month while taking BRS30, I had gained 3.5 lbs. So that was good. The interesting thing was that my bodyfat % had dropped to 13%. That is pretty awesome- especially since I like donuts...
    I only workout once a week(give me a break guys...) But from what I understand, Laxogenin is an adaptogen, so it should work better, the more you workout. Next time, for experimentation, I might bump up my routine to see if BRS30 bumps up with me.

I called the company, Body Rejuvenation Systems, and got a machine. I left many messages before finally getting a call from them. It seems they are a startup company and their website is not quite yet where they would like it to be. The neat thing is that they said they will be coming out with a whole new line. He couldn't tell me too much about it, but he asked about my results, but it seemed like he was nodding his head when I was speaking as if he knew I had good results. Real nice guy and confident in his product. I asked him why it was so expensive and he answered with a shpil about it being expensive to make. Well, whatever. It did real good with me so I bought 4 more bottles when they had a buy 1 get 1 free sale.
    Good stuff.
    -Mac

-Dee

"There is something about sniffing glue, drinking beer, and eating cat food that makes me sick and want to fall asleep!"
    -Charlie

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best shill yet! Congrats. Waited 8 months (I'll assume patiently) to repost. Job well done.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Best shill yet! Congrats. Waited 8 months (I'll assume patiently) to repost. Job well done.
    Thank you. Thank you. All in the line of duty.
    Just kidding. New job -don't get too much screen time anymore...
    -Mac

-Dee

-Charlie