Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New Here.... 10 months in Progress

Greetings fellow community,

Im new to this forum but not too new to weight training. My name is, Miguel and I am 5'9" 27 years old from San Diego, CA. Since I was 18 I was always on and off working out with non strict diet or routines... and of course barely did any work for me as school, jobs, girls, and partying took a lot of time out. Now I am 27, on my own, graduated with degrees and have my own family billing business, now I have all the time in the world after work mon-fri to have a strict routine and pretty decent diet.

I started my lifestyle changes mainly due to depression after a long relationship and after 2 months of beating myself down, decided one day to take control over what I could instead of what I couldnt. Which was my own life, body, and mind. Here we are a year after that break up and 10 months exact in my journey. Only reason Im introducing myself here is because Im sure many others have started because of one reason or another and I know how easy it is to fall off this not-so-easy lifestyle.

On 10/24/15 I started off at 175lb 25% body fat, I wasn't fat but def not fit. Hardly any muscles, decent tubby stomach and not happy with myself. After getting a gym pass, a CONSTANT 5 day workout regime and better diet I have made pretty good progress I think. I am currently about to start my first official bulk to build more mass, I am still learning a great amount from fellow "daily gymmers" and have made great friendships with (HUGE) people that obviously know what theyre doing. I am not scared to ask for advice, take pointers and ask to work in. I can only hope I can motivate some people starting out as much as others have for me. I am really enjoying this journey although I honestly am not fully healed mentally... physically I have been at the best shape of your life.

Today it is 8/25/16, 10 months later at 170lbs and about 10% body fat. I hope to keep growing physically and mentally and help others achieve their goals. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Ive ever looked like this. I only wish I started earlier but hey, better late than never. Cheers!!
    Attached Images

harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harry605 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Coqui616 View Post

Im new to this forum but not too new to weight training. My name is, Miguel and I am 5'9" 27 years old from San Diego, CA. Since I was 18 I was always on and off working out with non strict diet or routines... and of course barely did any work for me as school, jobs, girls, and partying took a lot of time out. Now I am 27, on my own, graduated with degrees and have my own family billing business, now I have all the time in the world after work mon-fri to have a strict routine and pretty decent diet.

I started my lifestyle changes mainly due to depression after a long relationship and after 2 months of beating myself down, decided one day to take control over what I could instead of what I couldnt. Which was my own life, body, and mind. Here we are a year after that break up and 10 months exact in my journey. Only reason Im introducing myself here is because Im sure many others have started because of one reason or another and I know how easy it is to fall off this not-so-easy lifestyle.

On 10/24/15 I started off at 175lb 25% body fat, I wasn't fat but def not fit. Hardly any muscles, decent tubby stomach and not happy with myself. After getting a gym pass, a CONSTANT 5 day workout regime and better diet I have made pretty good progress I think. I am currently about to start my first official bulk to build more mass, I am still learning a great amount from fellow "daily gymmers" and have made great friendships with (HUGE) people that obviously know what theyre doing. I am not scared to ask for advice, take pointers and ask to work in. I can only hope I can motivate some people starting out as much as others have for me. I am really enjoying this journey although I honestly am not fully healed mentally... physically I have been at the best shape of your life.

Today it is 8/25/16, 10 months later at 170lbs and about 10% body fat. I hope to keep growing physically and mentally and help others achieve their goals. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought Ive ever looked like this. I only wish I started earlier but hey, better late than never. Cheers!!
    Incredible stuff man, congrats!

Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coqui616 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you my friend! Appreciate brotha

hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First and foremost, great work! I can only imagine how satisfying it must be to see this huge change in your body after all your hard work.

Secondly, I'd like to ask a few questions. I'm very new, so if I get the terminology wrong or I word something the wrong way, please know I didn't intend for it to sound critical or rude.

Your first picture reminds me a bit of what I currently see in the mirror regarding my "trouble areas" which are my gut and love handles. But what I find interesting, is that in the second picture, the overall shape around those areas look similar. Now, knowing that you're now down to 10% BF tells me that what I'm seeing is most likely obliques, but were they always muscle? Is that still a bit of body fat but all 10% just hangs out right there? I'm just trying to understand the composition in those areas since they look like what I'm currently fighting and you've obviously already fought and won that battle.

Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your tattoos mind f*cked me at first. They changed sides. But then i noticed that one is a mirror pic and the other one isnt. Anyways, looks good. Good job, gg.

Originally Posted by hanzosbm View Post
    First and foremost, great work! I can only imagine how satisfying it must be to see this huge change in your body after all your hard work.

Secondly, I'd like to ask a few questions. I'm very new, so if I get the terminology wrong or I word something the wrong way, please know I didn't intend for it to sound critical or rude.

Your first picture reminds me a bit of what I currently see in the mirror regarding my "trouble areas" which are my gut and love handles. But what I find interesting, is that in the second picture, the overall shape around those areas look similar. Now, knowing that you're now down to 10% BF tells me that what I'm seeing is most likely obliques, but were they always muscle? Is that still a bit of body fat but all 10% just hangs out right there? I'm just trying to understand the composition in those areas since they look like what I'm currently fighting and you've obviously already fought and won that battle.
    Thank you so much for the response. Again I am fairly new compared to most dedicating years and years so ill tell you how I saw progress. Biggest places Ive seen changes is width of my shoulders and back, chest has a good form and of course the abs. The abs were always there I could always feel separation but never saw it aswell as side obliques had some slight definition from ribs at first. Slowly I saw some depth (definition) going right down the middle and slowly the bumps became more noticeable. As if the skin was tightening around my abs. It honestly took only 4 or 5 months to get a decent 6 pack showing. My goal was to have somewhat of a 6 pack iin 8 months but in about half the time with strict dieting, intermittent fasting, and daily cardio gave me the stomach I was hoping for. Lower abs are VERY hard to define but upper 4 were relatively easy to obtain with my diet and workout regime. Again everyones different but that's what worked for me and how I slowly saw results. More than growth I slowly saw definition, I think we all have abs but they are hiding under body fat. I only do abs about 2 times a week after single muscle group days. Hope this info helped!!

Originally Posted by Oneside1 View Post
    Your tattoos mind f*cked me at first. They changed sides. But then i noticed that one is a mirror pic and the other one isnt. Anyways, looks good. Good job, gg.
    Haha yeah, its a mirrored picture since the first one was taken against the mirror! Thank you my friend

JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn bro looking sick! Keep up the good work! Sick vein and tattoo btw

Originally Posted by JSLift View Post
    Damn bro looking sick! Keep up the good work! Sick vein and tattoo btw
    Thank you brother, its funny I can actually trace that vein from my neck all the way down to the tip of my middle finger now! Hahaha, cant wait to see what you'll look like by the time you're my age bro. Keep it up!!!

JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) JSLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you brother, its funny I can actually trace that vein from my neck all the way down to the tip of my middle finger now! Hahaha, cant wait to see what you'll look like by the time you're my age bro. Keep it up!!!
    Thanks appreciate it man! Yeah I wish I had such a visible vein to it looks aesthetic AF man.

Originally Posted by JSLift View Post
    Thanks appreciate it man! Yeah I wish I had such a visible vein to it looks aesthetic AF man.
    I honestly wish I had more veins, but I started with no veins so it's a matter of time until you have some nice veins going thru your body. Keep doing what you're bro!

Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000) Z257Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of the most impressive transformations I've seen in such a short time, congrats brotha! All natural?

Originally Posted by Z257Z View Post
    One of the most impressive transformations I've seen in such a short time, congrats brotha! All natural?
    Thank you man, means a lot. Yes sir, only thing I take is protein shake after the gym (just added one in the AMs) and creatine. And of course a whole lotta chicken, beef, ground turkey, brown rice and veggies! Gym 5 days a week and decent eating!