The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Formeron by Black Lion Research, log and comentary

Hey guys I am writing this log for Black Lion Research... the owner and formulator is a friend of mine and he has graciously asked me to run a log about his product, Formeron.

It's designed to:
    Increase testosterone.
    Reduce estrogen.
    Increase strength.
    Increase muscle mass.

you can also find them on ******** just do a search for Black Lion Research. the link is too long to put here, lol.

below is right off his website which is down at the moment but as soon as its up i'll post the link.

-----

Formeron is a transdermal aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Black Lions Formeron is made from the highest quality raw materials and has the best transdermal carrier possible. Formeron does alot more for us than a normal aromatase inhibitor for example:

Each bottle of Formeron contains 120ml at 50mg/ml

Dosing is 1-2 pumps ED but some guys go higher.
    Normally, on cycle 1-2 pumps is sufficient. Some go higher to benefit from the PH conversion to hydroxytest 4-OHT.

Black Lions transdermal carrier is very good at getting the formestane through the skin.

Half life is approx 12 hours. Transdermals tend to absorb over about 12 hours meaning that while its in the skin its not yet in the bloodstream.
    In injected preparations the half life was estimated at 30hrs.

Formestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    It was used a a medication successfully for many years. It was an injection, however, and significantly anabolic so it was discontinued in favor of non anabolic orals.

Here are just a few of its benefits:
    •Increases test production
    •Reduces conversion to estrogen.
    •Causes downregulation of the estrogen receptor.—Maybe this is why I really dont need an AI anymore even with 2 grams of test. The effect of aromatase inhibitor… [J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1995] – PubMed – NCBI
    •Increase in IGF-1…This was successful mainly in high dose patients. “Effect of two 4-hydroxyandrostenedione doses on serum insulin-like growth factor I levels in advanced breast cancer “ Effect of two-4-hydroxyandrostenedio… [Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1994] – PubMed – NCBI
    •Acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. This means it can effectively combat some of the potential negative side effects such as hair loss and prostate enlargement. http://jap.physiology.org/content/ea….2003.full.pdf

In addition, formeron is a prohormone. This means that is converts into another compound after ingestion. In this case Formeron converts to a steroid called 4- hydroxytestosterone. This steroid is literally testosterone that cannot be converted to estrogen. This means you get all of the anabolism of testosterone and none of the estrogenic sides associated with its use. This steroid gives the user a dry hard appearance making Formeron a great addition to a pre contest stack or for those looking to get in the best shape of their lives. Our transdermal carrier is designed for maximum skin penetration and maximum absorption while leaving the skin hydrated.

Formeron is hand compounded by a select group of compounding pharmacists and as such each bottle is made with care and attention to detail. Our products are of the highest quality.

-----

It is often used for PCT but I am using it as a stand-a-lone Testosterone booster. I have taken PH's in the past so I am excited to see how this compares... how I feel and how the product works on my body.

I am currently a 37 year old male. I weigh in at 158.6 lbs and my bodyfat is 12.8% I am 5'9" tall.

Recommended Pumps is 1-2 with a max of 4 per day so i am goin to start at 3 Pumps a day and go from there.

First off the application, because it is a transdermal I was told it is best to apply it on the thinnest skin for fastest absorbtion. I apply it to the inner side of my forearm and then rub my forearms together and then apply it from my forearms to my chest or my inner thigh area. I was told not to apply it with my palms since the skin is very thick there and i could loose some of the product absorbtion.

TBH i started using it yesterday... I was impressed with the aroma it smelled nice... that has nothing to do with the results but i thot i'd just mention that. Anyway today at the gym I noticed that I was looking a bit more vascular. Looking forward to the residual effect of prolonged use.

Stay tuned for more.
    The only place "success" comes before "work" is in the dictionary!

If it is to be it is up to me!

One thing I love about the iron is that it doesn't lie or change its mind, 50 pounds is always 50 pounds.

"So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets with an immovable object." Joker, Dark Knight.

Follow my Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121182401

brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brundel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Awesome Bro
    subbed for the log.
    DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY

The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_10_2s will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered some D-Aspartic acid to take along with this... as recommended by Black Lion.

This past week my wife noticed i was leaning out a bit around my waist... its nice when others notice.

I am feeling good and liking it so far.

https://www.********.com/#!/pages/Bl...82483955129832

There is their ******** page.

http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

Their webpage looks like its up and running.

One thing I love about the iron is that it doesn't lie or change its mind, 50 pounds is always 50 pounds.

"So this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets with an immovable object." Joker, Dark Knight.

stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Love Black Loins Formeron.

I have noticed a couple things since i have been on Formeron...

One is i was way more swole this last week after my workouts... i was feeling pretty huge

I do a lot of giant set workouts with little rest in between and i came home from the gym this week after being done with my workouts and wanted to do more so i ended up doin an additional ab workout or bodyweight work out at the house.... i may look at increasing my workouts at the gym but i am really enjoying the feeling i am getting on this.

the other is that my endurance in the bedroom has increased quite a bit. I don't want to give away too many details... but suffice it to say i was pretty amazed and pleased about it. My wife has definitely commented about it

ok i'll update my stats here pretty soon as well.

stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) stanfordlee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    curious about who is the owner of black lion research,
    the product seems to be ideal

Ed1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Formeron

Why hasn't such a good supp not gone mainstream