joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How long will this cut take me, getting so demotivated, pls help!

Hey guys this is me at the moment. It has not been the best cut but I'm trying to fight the cravings and stuff. I was really fat before and have made vast improvements, I try to find a before picture. Anyway, roughly, how long will it take me on a very strict diet and 4x workout a week, to go from this (me)

second pic is tensed, first isn't

sorry for pic quality

to get to something like this..

its not my ideal physique but to look like this will make me hella happy

RvP10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude honestly, everyone is different, but I'd say roughly 4-6 months seeing as how you have no basis for a chest. Without a proper diet, I'd say never. Stick to eating right, working hard, and you'll see changes within 2 weeks I guarantee you that. Once you begin to see changes, you'll start to become more motivated.

Bodybuilding is a journey... a long and hard journey but the best part of it is that you see the changes with your own eyes and those changes are what drives you forward.

Good luck, PM me if you need any help/advice.

kmbuech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmbuech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tbh you look pretty small so if you got smaller(more cut) you'd look nothing like that picture since you're already way less muscular then him. If I were you I'd eat a small caloric surplus and gain about a pound or two a month and do something like bill star's 5x5 for a good 4-6 months. everyone wants to be shredded and muscular but you have to do one or the other a.) gain muscle and fat or b. lose weight get cut lose muscle

don't be demotivated though you're already more fit and skinny then about 80% of the US population so you got a good place to start from squat bench and deadlift your ass off you can't go wrong with that.
    It's just advice.

joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joshua3299 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RvP10 View Post
    Dude honestly, everyone is different, but I'd say roughly 4-6 months seeing as how you have no basis for a chest. Without a proper diet, I'd say never. Stick to eating right, working hard, and you'll see changes within 2 weeks I guarantee you that. Once you begin to see changes, you'll start to become more motivated.

Bodybuilding is a journey... a long and hard journey but the best part of it is that you see the changes with your own eyes and those changes are what drives you forward.

Good luck, PM me if you need any help/advice.
    Thanks a bunch dude, really appreciate it. Yeah I agree my chest sucks, to be honest I don't have much muscle at all. The reason I'm cutting and not bulking is because I have been fat my whole life and have had enough. But I will take the advice, I just need to overcome these damn food temptations lol! Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by kmbuech View Post
    tbh you look pretty small so if you got smaller(more cut) you'd look nothing like that picture since you're already way less muscular then him. If I were you I'd eat a small caloric surplus and gain about a pound or two a month and do something like bill star's 5x5 for a good 4-6 months. everyone wants to be shredded and muscular but you have to do one or the other a.) gain muscle and fat or b. lose weight get cut lose muscle

don't be demotivated though you're already more fit and skinny then about 80% of the US population so you got a good place to start from squat bench and deadlift your ass off you can't go wrong with that.
    Thanks bro. I know what you mean, like I said in my comment just above, its just I want to lose this fat before I bulk. The thing I have realised is that when I bulk even the strictest I still but on fat, seriously no broscience lol. It's my genetics or something and I just can''t stand being fat anymore dude.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    At your size, I wouldn't worry about cutting right now... cut to what? You can lose that fat proportionally while you bulk. Your genetics? Can you give us an example of your daily nutrition while you are bulking?
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joshua3299 View Post
    Thanks a bunch dude, really appreciate it. Yeah I agree my chest sucks, to be honest I don't have much muscle at all. The reason I'm cutting and not bulking is because I have been fat my whole life and have had enough. But I will take the advice, I just need to overcome these damn food temptations lol! Thanks bro.
    I'm in very similar situation like you. I have little muscle and look similar to you but because I'm just sick of that fat I also want to cut, even though bulking would seem to be better. But because I'm one month+ into Stronglifts, I'll probably finish the program (3months) and then cut, at least then I'll hopefully have little more muscles to show when I'm done cutting.

Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry for the bad new josh!!! you've got minimum to no muscles under dem layers of fats dude, judging from your pics you are a beginner and already felt demotivated then bodybuilding is not for you.
    Life too short to be a bitch.