Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FernandoVenezue View Post
    OP is just mad because his generation will never produce even one man with testicles even 1% the size of armstrongs. BRB going where no man has gone before in a clap trap missile coated with tinfoil made in the 60's. An american legend, american hero. Dude probably got more ass when he got back to earth than OP has ever seen. Generation Y, posting on message boards....p u s s y's for eternity.The worst generation ever. /thread.

breaking news, your posting on a message board....
    Dead Serious

Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not trying to stir the pot, but if you place men on the Moon with the crude technology that equals today's pocket calculator, why haven't they gone back?

If they could safely make it through the Van Allen Radiation belt in 1969 in a thin space ship with basic space suits, why are people dying from the radiation at Fukushima?

If you watch the documentary,"Was it only a paper moon" you will see James Collier measure the lunar lander I think it is. There isn't enough space inside it to fit two men all geared up, so how were they able to use it? This is the lander that they have at the museum.

Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

<Kansas Misc. Crew>

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Illuminist View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot, but if you place men on the Moon with the crude technology that equals today's pocket calculator, why haven't they gone back?

If they could safely make it through the Van Allen Radiation belt in 1969 in a thin space ship with basic space suits, why are people dying from the radiation at Fukushima?

If you watch the documentary,"Was it only a paper moon" you will see James Collier measure the lunar lander I think it is. There isn't enough space inside it to fit two men all geared up, so how were they able to use it? This is the lander that they have at the museum.
    We went back several times. Again I'd
    You want proof go to a university observatory and have them look at the moon, they can show you the debris like flags and the lunar rover. To believe that the landings are hoax you'd have to believe that the Soviet Union, a country that less than 10 years earlier had been within hours of nuclear war with us, and had been actively undermining out efforts in Vietnam suddenly agreed to keep a massive secret from the world with us.

canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canuckbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Its too expensive to plan another mission because the retarded governments are spending all their money on the military and fukking welfare

You would be exposed to a ****load more radiation in the area of a nuclear meltdown (brb Chernobyl still uninhabitable) than in the van Allen belts

Derp
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***Misc Wristwatch crew***
    ***S&P brah***

He Whose Fingersare Messy ThaWhistle's Avatar
    ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWhistle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im glad the litmus test for people going full retard still works 100%
    *too manypullups crew*
    *craps with the door open crew*
    *cant tell where chest hair ends and beard begins crew*
    *lumberjack crew*
    *bertface avi crew*
    *car is so fast it has 2 brake pedals crew*
    *did no shave november and constantly get compliments.... from dudes crew*
    *takes 30 minute showers because locked in existential quandary crew*
    *participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*
    *will do anything an attractive woman tells me to crew*
    *pUniCepts Appreciation Crew*

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't understand why this guy isn't being celebrated nationally, if not internationally.

It makes me wonder if the whole thing was real. I know it sounds crazy but the government during the 60s was very shady, testing chemicals on the public, etc and I wonder.

When Michael Jackson gets more and longer coverage than the first guy on the moon, something bizarre is afoot.

TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000) TheEnforzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP doesn't know what it feels like to be threatened to death by the U.S government. You know OP, some people's silence could be bought with a lot of $$$

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    I don't understand why this guy isn't being celebrated nationally, if not internationally.

It makes me wonder if the whole thing was real. I know it sounds crazy but the government during the 60s was very shady, testing chemicals on the public, etc and I wonder.

When Michael Jackson gets more and longer coverage than the first guy on the moon, something bizarre is afoot.
    It's cuz we're a nation of idiots. More people know who Snooki is than John Roberts

litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ScienceBro View Post
    I love when people try and bring up the Van Allen Radiation Belt with seemingly no understanding of what it is, how it functions, and the actually dosages that one would get travelling through them. To address Rogan's tirade:
    - James Van Allen has gone on record multiple times to debunk the claim that Apollo's passage through the Radiation Belts would have been prohibitive or deadly to the astronauts
    - At the peak intensity of the inner radiation belt, it would take about a week's worth of exposure to kill someone. The Apollo capsules spent about 15 minutes travelling through the more intense inner radiation belt and about 2 hours travelling through the lower intensity outer radiation belt
    - All Apollo crew members wore dosimeters during their flight. Prior to Apollo 8, scientists predicted that the crew would experience about 1 mGy (roughly the same amount as an X-ray) due to the speed with which they were passing through the belts. The dosimeters on the actual Apollo 8 mission read an average of 1.6 mGy for the duration of the flight. Keep in mind that the average person experiences 2-3 mGy per year and that 5000 mGy is a lethal dose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...unar_injection
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_All...r_space_travel

I respect Joe Rogan, but he literally doesn't know what he is talking about in this instance.
    thank you and repped

Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000) Illuminist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by canuckbrahh View Post
    Its too expensive to plan another mission because the retarded governments are spending all their money on the military and fukking welfare

You would be exposed to a ****load more radiation in the area of a nuclear meltdown (brb Chernobyl still uninhabitable) than in the van Allen belts

Derp
    The first missions costed 30 Billion. They should be using the moon as a location to shoot missiles from by now. Or you would think. It shouldn't cost more to do the same mission with technology that has increased 1000x.

Oh well. Will never know for sure now.

whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whysoswolebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think some of you are mistaking Lance with Neil.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by azstrengthcoach View Post
    It's cuz we're a nation of idiots. More people know who Snooki is than John Roberts
    I'm kind of messed up about it.

I mean I can understand if he didn't want to talk about it, not really, when he was alive, but now that he's dead you'd think all the networks AND THE F@CKING GOVERNMENT would be having TV shows and launching fireworks in Washington. If it's all true he was the biggest adventurer in WORLD HISTORY!

It's pathetic.

If I had Obama's phone number I'd call him and ask what's up. It would be great for his election too.

floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

NASA gets a small budget because of *******s who think that it's a waste of money.

There's a lot more important things to be funded, why waste it on something we've done before?

Even something as important as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_I..._Space_Antenna, which can finally give good evidence for gravitational waves, isn't being funded by NASA anymore.

Also, the computer systems weren't very technically advanced, but it doesn't have to be. What was advanced was the propulsion system, environmental control, and lunar module. If you would do any research at all except for an irrelevant factoid comparing the processors of a modern day calculator to apollo computer systems, you would realize that there would be relatively few calculations needed to be done in real time.

The Van Allen radiation belt thing has been debunked many times, they weren't in there for very long, and weren't exposed to much radiation. Most of them do have cataracts though.

As for the lunar lander claim, that's a load of bs. It was built to be as space efficient as possible.

The first missions costed 30 Billion. They should be using the moon as a location to shoot missiles from by now. Or you would think. It shouldn't cost more to do the same mission with technology that has increased 1000x.

It literally costs an items weight in gold to send it into space. Missile on the moon would have strategic importance for what?

floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floppyflaps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Propulsion technology to escape Earth's gravity has not improved by very much in the past 40 years.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A little phucking respect OP.

The guy left our PLANET and set foot on the moon without even knowing if he would be able to come back.

All you misc *******s want to talk about being Alpha, well it doesnt get much more alpha than that, brave as phuck.

Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It literally costs an items weight in gold to send it into space. Missile on the moon would have strategic importance for what?
    What if there was a target on Earth that you wanted to shoot now but hit 3 days from now? Where do you propose we shoot it from?
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

<Kansas Misc. Crew>

shinyglans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shinyglans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shinyglans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shinyglans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shinyglans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shinyglans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah we even shot this prop to the moon so it would seem more credible

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/news/home/51023977.html
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah the cost is ridiculous... i saw an estimate that a single bottle of water ends up costing around 1,000 dollars when you take everything into account
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Because we went there SIX fukking times already.

01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100) 01ranger is not very well liked. (-100)
    What cost $30,000,000,000 in 1969 would cost $176,366,083,444.59 in 2010.
    Mod Negged Twice Crew

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SiNiStEr94 View Post
    Because we went there SIX fukking times already.
    We havent gone back because there is no need to go back.

The only reason the US went to the moon is to get there before Russia.

Cool

Originally Posted by Buster_Jaimen View Post
    What if there was a target on Earth that you wanted to shoot now but hit 3 days from now? Where do you propose we shoot it from?
    Right cuz we want to give our enemy 3 days to respond and retaliate

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VenustasFrater View Post
    **** Neil Armstrong.

R.I.P *******.
    Somebody neg this kunt. I'm on recharge.

cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50) cali4nialove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sennas View Post
    RIP

dude dominated the Tour de France
    Not sherrifsrs
    Rep Back Anyone.

TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) TKBRAH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Voylol View Post
    I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the chicken legs. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.

ps. you're a *******

fukin lold

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    What do you gain from making these kind of threads? In your mind you think this is funny, and that you're a successful troll by making fun of a dead guy who walked on the moon ( the greatest achievement by man ), but you're just a glorious winged *******.

I would argue that the engineers who designed and constructed the vessel/launch system to get him there is an even greater achievement, not to take anything away from the rigorous training and fearlessness of armstrong that is...
    "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by sennas View Post
    RIP

dude dominated the Tour de France
    loooool youre talking about the wrong guy mate
    FORZA INTER