Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pubmasters - The movie (Counter-strike brahs, gtih) (vid)

Who remembers this gem?

Strong nostalgia man.. makes me sad. Watched it for the first time when I was around 13 y/o when I was heavily into CS 1.6/Source. Thought that vid was the ****, and still think it's awesome.

Wish I could relive those days..

Best times of my life.

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol went nuts when this first came out

GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    epic nostalgia inb4 age
    -MISC DotA Crew-
    Florida Gators Crew

Rays. Gators. Bucs.

▪█─────█▪
    -----\0/-----
    ------|------
    ----- ^-----

i will rep u if i get a chance

CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. Anyone remember this? http://www.themovievault.net/video/c...ity-armageddon

Was a cs fan boi hard when I was like 10 lulz
    Moderation is key.

EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd so hard at how they were stacking up on top of each other
    imagine playing counterstrike and turning a corner and see 5 guys stacked on top of each other would sh!t myself
    mad video, can't beleive i never seen it before

Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pubmasters has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyChristian View Post
    lol went nuts when this first came out
    Same here bra.

Originally Posted by GN0L View Post
    epic nostalgia inb4 age

Originally Posted by CaptainCake View Post
    Wow. Anyone remember this? [link to vid]

Was a cs fan boi hard when I was like 10 lulz
    Never seen it before.

Originally Posted by EctoEndoMeso View Post
    lol'd so hard at how they were stacking up on top of each other
    imagine playing counterstrike and turning a corner and see 5 guys stacked on top of each other would sh!t myself
    mad video, can't beleive i never seen it before
    haha glad you enjoyed it.

the music makes it awesome aswell

FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GN0L View Post
    epic nostalgia inb4 age
    Your avi looks like you're spread eagle in front of the camera

I dont know what Im doing keepgoingNOW's Avatar
    keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000) keepgoingNOW is a name known to all. (+5000)

counter strike the only thing that got me through all my cad classes back in highschool
    FREE Motivational eBook - Living in Cream - "A combination of ice cream, positivity & philosophy"
    --------------
    www.boyunderthebridge.com/ebook/

Written by a Miscer- Ricky_k