Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

She got the KIDS... I got the JACK3D MICRO // Now YOU can to, at BB.COM!!!

- Jack3d Micro™ GIVEAWAY!!! -

It's been a long time coming... Almost 2 years in development, in house testing, alpha/beta testing, numerous pre-release giveaways here at Bodybuilding.com and now... The moment we've been waiting for!!! Jack3d Micro is NOW available at the Bodybuilding.com super-store!!!

Get it while you can, because they're on their first run - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/us...k3d-micro.html

..::CLICK TO VIEW::..

To celebrate this event, you KNOW we're going to hook you up!

Now - We've heard it time and time again from our testers and the first batch of users... While using Jack3d Micro, you can literally NOT stay out of the gym! In fact, beware because soon you'll be making up excuses for your girlfriend, family, or friends for missing their birthdays dates, weddings, etc to go to the gym.

!!TRUE STORY!!!
    I'm vacationing at a friends lake house... all worries at the wayside! Well... almost all worries; I HAD to wake up at 6am this morning, jam some Jack3d Micro/TEST Powder and get to the local hole-in-the-wall gym for some speed deadlifts. As we've also heard from our testers, "while on Micro, when deadlift calls - you answer!"

YES, this caused issues back at the home front, but you all know I couldn't let a day go by without smashing plates... "Just another day on Micro..."

Winning from USPlabs, as always, is EASY BREEZY... Just post up a response to our question and you could win HUGE.

FREE JACK3D MICRO Giveaway
    --------------------------
    Answer this question: What important event

would you completely blow off,

to train with Jack3d Micro?

--------------------------
    Thankfully - Now that Jack3d Micro is IN STOCK and available at the Bodybuilding.com store, getting a hold of the most anticipated supplement release of our time is easier than ever! In the meantime... Toss your response in the mix to see if you can win some Micro to add to your stash... but you've been warned.

Again, here's that link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/us...k3d-micro.html

We will randomly select 5 individuals to get a FREE bottle of Jack3d Micro BEFORE it's available to the public. If we break 5 pages of responses, by tomorrow @ 5pm EST we will bump this to 10 individuals and each will receive a bottle of Jack3d Micro AND a USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker. And for this occasion, I am REALLLLLLY loading this one up. If we break 20 pages of responses by Tuesday, 8-28-12 - there will not only be 15 winners, but each winner will receive not only Jack3d Micro, USPlabs 3-in-1 shaker, but ALSO USPlabs TEST Powder - How about a MicroTEST Stack FREEEEE of charge!!! ONE submission per username please!!!

(Random winners will be selected TUESDAY, August 28th. 18+ Adults ONLY. U.S. shipping address' only.)

-------

Popular Jack3d Micro™ questions:

Q: The inevitable question is: Is Jack3d Micro “better” than Jack3d?
    A: A: Jack3d is an amazing product, a first ballot Hall of Famer… Jack3d Micro is also an unbelievable product, purposely formulated much differently… It’s not meant to be a strong stim and it’s free of creatine, beta-alanine (no itchy head tingles), AAKG and DMAA… In other words: it’s a completely different product.

Q: What particular ingredient is supposedly replacing DMAA?
    A: There is not one solitary ingredient that is 'replacing' anything about Jack3d. The only shared ingredient between Jack3d and Jack3d Micro is caffeine.

Q: What makes Jack3d Micro different than Jack3d?
    A: Although they share a similar name, they are certainly different products Same family, but different in design – Think Clydesdale vs. Stallion… In general; If you’re looking for the original University Studied pre-workout product of the year, Jack3d may be your go-to supplement. On the other hand, if you'd like a super clean energy with an intense pump and performance sent from the heavens – with zero crash Jack3d Micro may suit you best. Simply put, the precise ratio of Muscle Performance Activators and CNS stimulants in Jack3d Micro will blow your mind

Q: Is Jack3d Micro compliant to WADA and NCAA regulations?
    A: It's mandatory that athletes or anyone subject to testing check with their governing body before using this product. Read the entire label, including directions, precautions & warnings. Tested athletes make up the extreme minority of the American public and have to follow strict rules on what they can and cannot use in competition. It's completely up to the user to get this and any dietary supplement cleared by their organization before using.

Q: Can Jack3d Micro be stacked with OxyELITE Pro, Jack3d or Recreate?
    A: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications.

Q: Can Jack3d Micro be stacked with Yok3d?
    A: Jack3d Micro already contains a potent pump complex and adding Yok3d is not recommended. If you are looking for a CNS stimulant-free pre-workout, Yok3d is an excellent choice. Yok3d can also be added to other pre-workouts that do not contain nitrates.

Q: What are the ingredients in Jack3d Micro?
    A: Please see our official ingredient panel. For live-help and/or more information on the individual ingredients, please feel free to ask in our Jack3d Micro forum at www.USPlabsDirect.com/

Q: How should I use Jack3d Micro?
    A: Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1-2 micro scoops (3.65-7.30 grams) with 3-4 ounces of water per scoop and consume 30-45 minutes prior to workout. The ideal individual serving for workout domination may vary between 1-2 scoops. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD. Consult with your Physician before using this product. Contents may settle after shipping. Shake container prior to each use to redistribute ingredients. Moisture and humidity can cause clumping and discoloration. Store in cool dry place. Discard after expiration date.

Q: How long should I use Jack3d Micro before I take a break?
    A: 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off

Q: Can Jack3d Micro be used while cycling off of Jack3d?
    A: The purpose for taking time off from stimulant containing products like (but not exclusive to) pre-workouts such as Jack3d or Jack3d Micro or thermogenics such as OxyElite Pro™ is to keep your body from becoming less sensitive to the ingredients. During these breaks, you should not consume any caffeine or other stimulant containing products including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. These breaks will assure maximum effectiveness and efficiency of product use. During your break, you may consider a non-stimulant containing performance stack such as USPlabs Yok3d™ & USPlabs Modern BCAA™.

-PLEASE NOTE-
    Warning: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, sleep deprivation or dehydration. Do not combine with alcohol. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your Physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate this ingredient from their diet. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Answer this question: What important eventwould you completely blow off, to train with Jack3d Micro?

I would most likely not attend my cousins wedding. He has a wedding coming up that I'm looking forward too, but if its for Jack3d micro, definitely won't go.
    Broke college student checking in lol

Damn I can't believe its been 2 years. Jack3d was my first PWO supplement. I remember I thought I was having a heart attack because of the rush of energy LOOL

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for borobulker. USPLabs is an awesome company, very generous with their giveaways and their products are outstanding.
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

n2beingbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well considering here it is friday night and we are here trying to get jack3d micro i've blown off the family and friends out at the bar.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I would totally blow off the midnight opening of Breaking Dawn pt. 2

Excited to have another chance at this after not being picked in the other promo
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yessssss... What would I blow off??...

I would blow off an entire day of my College classes to be in the gym with my real teacher, Jack3d Micro!!
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

Follow Us and PM me for Free Samples:
    IG: @EVLsports & @Jmhager29
    FB: ********.com/Evlsports

Lookin' To A New Dream johnny18302's Avatar
    johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnny18302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha a great promo.

I'd blow off a trip to a fancy restraunt with friends (it's a weekly thing that should be taken seroiusly) for sure.
    Everyone is created equally, but it is your choice on what you do with yourself!
    Don't doubt, just get it done!
    Happy day, everyday!

Current Sponsered Log: GTFIH
    MANSports Nolvadren XT
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148111483&p=947956443#post947956443

Reviews:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/johnny18302/more.php?section=supplement_review

**True honest reviews

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Answer this question>>> What important event

would you completely blow off

I would completely blow off the birth of my nephew (my little brothers first born)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to win again lol. Jack3d has really surprised me, I'm loving it!

I would blow off sleeping, because a couple scoops of jack3d micro would wake me up to the hit gym hard!
    Last edited by ryand15; 08-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.

SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would blow off a trip to Disney World to train with Jack3d Micro.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's get this to 20 pages
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To train w/ jack3d Micro...
    I'd blow off work, responsibilities, and my wife. She's driving me crazy!!! I guess i need to blow off a little steam too!
    ++Positivity Crew++
    Mizzou Tigers
    K.C. Chiefs
    "You are what you repeatedly do everyday."
    "If excellence is something your striving for it's not an accident, it's a habit."

tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow another great promo....

what would i blow off??

my girlfriends upcoming birthday in vegas why? because i need jack3d micro to get the body i want to get the hunnies in vegas after my gf breaks up with me lol
    MuscleTech Supporter

3 month tsn shred log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147239723&p=930492623#post930492623

ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would blow off my lions preseason tix vs the bills since they released merriman
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cellucor Nation ☆ ☆ ☆
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Detroit Lions!

MuscleTech Core Stack Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159697631&p=1196013651#post1196013651

Cellucore Super HD Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/Super_HD/ryanyu83/307409
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite/ryanyu83/303413

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's fair to say that I would blow off my morning fap so I could get to the gym sooner.

...or, wait...fap on Jack3d micro = win....and stained wall???

Or I would blow off my usual Craze...and I don't go to the gym without my Craze, but I've seen more than one person say the new Jack3d is even better than Craze, so I need to see what all the fuss is about.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Answer this question>>> What important event

would you completely blow off

I would skip work for the day Lol...
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So....

You freaks that are posting on Friday/Saturday nights are wild. We KNOW you're serious. We will be selecting from you guys as instant winners on Sunday night... 2-3 will be selected for a little extra.

The Micro Nights...
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What would I blow off?

I would blow of my girlfriends dinner plans because I would never leave the gym. Well worth it!

tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    So....

You freaks that are posting on Friday/Saturday nights are wild. We KNOW you're serious. We will be selecting from you guys as instant winners on Sunday night... 2-3 will be selected for a little extra.

The Micro Nights...
    woohhoooo thanks alot borobulker and yes we are wild lol
    MuscleTech Supporter

3 month tsn shred log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147239723&p=930492623#post930492623

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So....

The Micro Nights...
    siiiiiccck!!!!!!

So....

The Micro Nights...
    Awesome!!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    id blow off picking up my kids from school...just to train with Jack3d Micro! wait, wut....not srs. well, kinda srs...lol

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    So....

The Micro Nights...
    Have I told you lately that I love you? (no homo......ok maybe like 3% homo)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I would blow off the family xmas party (again lol) to train with Jack3d Micro. (Never tried this product, but would love to.) Every xmas a lot of the extended family has a big get together, but since I am working nonstop in Dec I can only make it to the gym on the weekends for that month. By the time the holiday hits all I want to do is go spend the afternoon at the gym to lift and then chill at the pool. 100% srs last yr told everybody I needed to stay home and catch up on rest, but nooo went to DL lol. Probably makes me a horrible person but oh well, I can live with that.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would blow off smashing my girlfriend just to train

gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gman44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would blow off a lovely seafood candlelit dinner with Jamie Eason, JUST to try out jack3d micro...

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would blow off my court date appearance on Sept. 18th for speeding 20 over (75 in a 55mph), in order to slay iron with Jack3d Micro.

srs, careless driving too fml

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Answer this question: What important event would you completely blow off to train with Jack3d Micro?

I would blow off the weekly dinner with my wife and kids at our favorite Mexican Restaurant to train with Jack3d Micro.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So....

The Micro Nights...
    Wow! Very awesome! Guess it pays to hang out on the couch some nights

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Have I told you lately that I love you? (no homo......ok maybe like 3% homo)
    I'm at 4%

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd blow off my grandparents fiftieth wedding anniversary,
    rob a bank,

and then go buy Borobulkers wife every purse imaginable
    Last edited by ericdose; 08-26-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas