preform has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding personal trainer/mentor in Indianapolis

I'm looking for a professional bodybuilder or anyone with experience in bodybuilding to be my mentor/personal trainer.
    I live in Indianapolis, if you live in the downtown area or close by that would be most convenient.

If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate if you could help me out. Having an IFBB pro (current or former) as a mentor/personal trainer would be a dream.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi, this is Timothy Timmerman. Current IFBB Pro.

PM me for contact details and counselling fee.

Looking forward to do business with you!

love, Timothy

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ That was quick.
    A pattern in the chaos.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    ^ That was quick.
    Always trying to help out my fans with reaching their goals in the best way possible!

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi, this is Jay Cutler's son (4 time mr olympia)

love, Jurgen Cutler.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    IFBB pro at 23 uh.....

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Hi, this is Jay Cutler's son (4 time mr olympia)

love, Jurgen Cutler.
    ^

My sincerest appologies for the trolls that roam these bords Preform.

Everyone knows Jay Cutler doesn't have a son.

I'm off now, I have to assess some of my other clients who are getting ready for a competition.
    My offer still stands for counselling, just PM me.

Best of luck, Preform.

Love, Timothy

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    ^

My sincerest appologies for the trolls that roam these bords Preform.

Everyone knows Jay Cutler doesn't have a son.

I'm off now, I have to assess some of my other clients who are getting ready for a competition.
    My offer still stands for counselling, just PM me.

Best of luck, Preform.

Love, Timothy
    Wow, in after Tim Timmerman!

Big fan bro! One problem tho if you don't mind me saying, I'm still waiting have have your latest DVD delivered in the post?!

I wouldn't mind but it's been over a month and I paid £30 shipping! This has caused me a lot of anguish.

Anyway, hopefully you can send it out ASAP, can wait to see the part where you let Roelly Winklaar train with you!! That was kind of you bro.

Peace out.
    IG: waldronconstruction

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mr IFBB Pro Timothy Timmerman,

I have a few questions I'd like answered. Believe me, these are hot topics among us amateur lifters.

Q1: Is it possible to gain "Maximum Aesthetics" while using Smith Machine's and Cables?

Q2: A lot of my gym buddies keep asking me things like "U MAD BRAH?" and "U MIRIN?", do they want to go out with me?

Thanks in advance,

HappyNatty81
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dear Mr Timmerman

I hear lat pulldown is a good exercise for developing the chest. On your latest workout dvd (recommended to all btw) I hear you say you do them to build your monsterous back muscles. Now I am confused. Also how is it that you have achieved such amazing glute development at such a young age. Surely it takes many years of "ATG" squats and hours of yelling while lunging with heavy weights around a carpark to develop such glutials. Please share your secrets for all of us on this board.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. still waiting for my signed used leg wraps from you. My Western Union transfer was successful!

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing hell! The Timothy Timmerman??!!

A pattern in the chaos.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    ****ing hell! The Timothy Timmerman??!!
    Yep, Gunter's own son.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mr Timmerman, Sir,

My question is thus,

Should I keep training for aesthticz now summer's nearly over or should I do a bulk and lift heavy? I'm scared I'll lose my aesthetic gainz and never get ripped again! My stats are height:6'7 weight:120lbs (ripped to the bone, girlz at pool parties love my abztheticz)

yours, devoted fan

(ps I know where you live xxxxx)
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

I'd try to troll on but i can't write serious answers while laughing this hard hahahahahahha

you guysssssss <3

he believed it btw

To every forum member that quoted me;
    To every expositor that told me where to stand;
    Down to every light man with a plan;
    To every member that has repped me;
    To every photographer and writer that pour their hearts and souls out so the world can see;
    And to all my fans and loved ones that cry for me;
    THIS TROLL'S FOR YOU BABY!!

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

To every forum member that quoted me;
    To every expositor that told me where to stand;
    Down to every light man with a plan;
    To every member that has repped me;
    To every photographer and writer that pour their hearts and souls out so the world can see;
    And to all my fans and loved ones that cry for me;
    THIS TROLL'S FOR YOU BABY!!
    Press play before reading ^^ for epicness.

HumildeJr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jesus R. I woul like a quote to be trained by you sir.

Hi, this is Timothy Timmerman. Current IFBB Pro.

love, Timothy
    Hello this is Jesus Ramon i am kind of new to working out, i kind of know basic workouts but i would lije to learn much more, i would like to see if you can give me a qoute to be trained by you, if you could let me know if you are interested an let me know thru here or my,# is 3176676047, i would really appreciated alot, thsnk you.