Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stibrumby View Post
    Few aussie blokes are experiencing the same effects, They think its the Color in it FD&C Red #40.

Clint.
    I don't see why they need to add so much colourant, craze seems to be a lot brighter than most pre's. Some people are sensitive and noone really cares what colour the **** is.

Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hyperflux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So would a solution be to just buy the grape flavor instead of the berry lemonade, or are both flavors now subject to the "newly revised weakened" batch?

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subb'd for more knowledge on Original vs. newly formulated Craze.

Will rep for info. on where to purchase Original Grape Craze. PM.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ this thread.

I've got 5 unopened tubs of the original Grape. I was going to trade some off for the Crazolade. Guess I'll keep them until this is answered definitively.
    ## chillin at home crew

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Lol @ this thread.

I've got 5 unopened tubs of the original Grape. I was going to trade some off for the Crazolade. Guess I'll keep them until this is answered definitively.
    Prepare thy inbox, you are about to get pm's from hell from every use that wants "og" craze.
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer to use humping scoops
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnDizzle888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    call me crazy but i just too 2 scoops of the og grape like I said i would and.... I felt that rush of energy! First it was that warming sensation in the stomach which lets me know that it's working, then I started to feel it in my legs (I always feel it in my legs first), and then to the rest of my body. Damn... Now i don't want to finish the last of my grape

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    hmm i still have 2.5 of the originally labeled stuff....

1 bottle $150 shipped....lmk

merrickrider06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    Has anyone out there taken craze since it first came out? Have you noticed a difference between craze around when it first came out and now? I bought my first tub of craze around april. I loved it so much that I bought 10 tubs of it about a week later, anticpating that it might possibly be pulled off shelves due to the lawsuit. Since only grape flavor was out, I had 11 tubs of grape only. So about a month ago I decided to get the lemonade flavor just so I could have some variation in flavor. I switch back and forth beween grape and lemonade day to day, while taking it the same way, at the same time, with the same supplements and I can safely conclude that the "old" grape gives that amazing euphoria that craze was/is known for. The lemonade on the other hand is wayyyy weaker, and it is obvious. My question, has anyone else out there noticed this, can any ds reps explain why it might be occuring?
    I thought the same thing about C4 when it first came out. The powder in the original C4 was a lighter fluffier powder to me and a sligthly lighter red in color. The C4 out now has been tampered with i presume...

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Schlangemann View Post
    They probably altered the proprietary blend so it wasn't so potent when all the law suit stuff was going on, not only with craze but jack3d, etc. They were blaming deaths on it, banning it in the military, banning it in some countries, etc. I doubt they wanted to risk any bad outcomes from people taking it and just lowered the amount of some of the more effective ingredients.
    This could very well affect future formulations/productions of Craze, but I'm not sure.

I'm thinking "placebo" at this point: grape has a strong "medicinal" taste, and the other taste like sugary pop. Maybe this have an influence?
    (Btw grapefruit interacts with medicines/drugs, although I don't think Craze candy grape actually have grapefruit in it!)

Also, there's a STRONG tolerance to the 'euphoric' effects, you may still get the physical boost but the mind driven stuff will fade quickly after repetitive doses of Craze.

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by merrickrider06 View Post
    I thought the same thing about C4 when it first came out. The powder in the original C4 was a lighter fluffier powder to me and a sligthly lighter red in color. The C4 out now has been tampered with i presume...
    The original c4 had 1,3 D in it. Its since been taken out and replaced with beta alanine. Disappointing because the original c4 with 1,3D was by far my favorite pre workout of all time. Always got me going.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So...

It changed?

Read, Read, Read, and i still want proofs :x
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    There is more flavoring in the berry lemonade so a scoop is a heaping scoop not a level scoop. This may be making a difference,but other than this the formula hasn't changed since it was released last November.
    ^^^

Originally Posted by diguincoutoreis View Post
    So...

It changed?

Read, Read, Read, and i still want proofs :x

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    ^^^
    Ty
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys, I'm still not convinced. I took a "heaping" scoop of the new lemonade craze like robboe sugguested and I still don't get that same feeling as with the old grape craze. The only difference between the heaping scoop and the normal scoop of the new craze is it gave me a more potent feeling of the new craze feeling, but still doesn't even compare to the old one.

benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is funny cause I was just telling my friend last night that the new flavor hasn't been working for me as well as the old grape stuff. Then I log on here and see this thread! The new formula is a big disappointment...I prefer my c4 over it.
    How's your burger, bro?

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys, I'm still not convinced. I took a "heaping" scoop of the new lemonade craze like robboe sugguested and I still don't get that same feeling as with the old grape craze. The only difference between the heaping scoop and the normal scoop of the new craze is it gave me a more potent feeling of the new craze feeling, but still doesn't even compare to the old one.
    can you post pics of the ingredient panel of OG Craze and 'newly formulated' Craze?

Going to hit up local supp shops and see whats what.
    Will REP for the hassle.

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post
    can you post pics of the ingredient panel of OG Craze and 'newly formulated' Craze?

Going to hit up local supp shops and see whats what.
    Will REP for the hassle.
    That has already been posted. Read the thread.

Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah the ingredient pannel pics were posted, plus the lemonade container I have actually has the exact same ingredient label as my grape. But if u still want me to post pics of both I can.

KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought 3 tubs of the old Craze when BB.com had some deal going. It never worked for me or any of my friends I let try it. I'm was tempted to purchase the new Craze however I am a bit to skpetical to do so.
    "Go home to your dumbbells, go work on your pecs and your lats! We're all REALLY impressed!"-Elaine Benes (The Parking Garage-1991)

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not going to say you're not having issues, Craze has seemed to be hit and miss for a lot of folks, but I took 1.25 scoops (Crazolade) today at about 11:30 and chugged through the afternoon just like any other afternoon whether it be the grape or the new lemonade. Had the same focus and drive.

I hope you get an answer that satisfies you but honestly, I doubt you'll find an answer to your liking.
    A fan of not overthinking.

Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    Not going to say you're not having issues, Craze has seemed to be hit and miss for a lot of folks, but I took 1.25 scoops (Crazolade) today at about 11:30 and chugged through the afternoon just like any other afternoon whether it be the grape or the new lemonade. Had the same focus and drive.

I hope you get an answer that satisfies you but honestly, I doubt you'll find an answer to your liking.
    Well, I know I'm not gonna get the answer I want from a ds rep, unless I am completely mistaken, and its either all in my head or I have a bad batch. Doesn't seem like its just in my head since many on here have already noticed the same thing, in addition to the post I made stating how I did indeed blame it on placebo/tolerance until 2 weeks in I noticed it was paricularly "lemonade" days when my mood was depressed (in comparison to old grape days). So yes, I am basically saying that as of now, I believe the new ds craze is differently forumlated than the original craze before the lawsuit happend. I think that they made it "weaker", not because they had something illegal in it, but because one of the active ingredients that works on dopamine levels was just too much, and might have been unsafe for a handful of users. So they drop the amount of one ingredient, and maybe upped a harmless one such as creatine or caffeine, so that the label would not need to be changed, but the effect distinctively different..... the worst case scenario is that they did indeed have something "secret" in the orignal, and they took it out recently, but I would never actually accuse them of that because I respect ds. And of course, there is the possibility that I just received a defective batch, but then how would u explain everyone else who has been agreeing with me, once again.

Yeah the ingredient pannel pics were posted, plus the lemonade container I have actually has the exact same ingredient label as my grape. But if u still want me to post pics of both I can.
    skimmed it through first time around and missed it. thx.

so you are saying, og grape and new crazolade has exact same ingredient label? with TRIMETHYGLYCINE (Betaine Anhydrous) as the first ingredient (below)?

[OG Craze ingredient panel]

davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by koard31 View Post

I hope this is not true.... I really wanted to try the new flav.... I might just by one tub of both

petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know for a fact that the current line does not produce the same amazing effect that the very early samples gave me. I haven't had a chance to try out the new flavor yet but I'm itchy for it constantly - gotta finish up my current tub and my unopened grape.

Very inappropriate example but it's like a drug addict chasing after that first "high" they experienced from a particular substance.

1.5 scoops and I'm killing every workout with a very enjoyable 40 minute post workout cardio session - after 10 hours on my feet.
    ☆ Deadlift Junkie ☆

Jan. 5, 2011 - 243 lbs
    Nov. 22, 2012 - 169.6 lbs

Disregard everything, acquire dat teardrop.

newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tolerance. Every single PWO.

/Thread.
    Jeep Drawing By Miscer MrBojangles666. Drawn with MS Paint on April 1st, 2012.

T-Shirt by Craze!

criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just bought a tub of craze from a local vender... Its kind of a small shop. The trimethylglycine is the first on my list. Does this mean I got the original formula? They still have a bunch of it since they dont deal in that big of volume since its a small shopp owned by real meat heads. This stuff didnt really make me feel stimmed out, Just felt kinda good and time flew by kinda fast. This sound about right? I do think it really needs a little more caffeine since I am used to getting about 400 mg a day.
    Not right now chief... Im in the Phucking zone!

Originally Posted by newjeep75 View Post

/Thread.
    No you are wrong. Read above. At my current state of "craze tolerance", the feeling I get from the new craze lemonade is very different from the old grape craze taken at the same "craze tolerant" state that I had while I took the lemonde. We can safely eliminate tolerance out of the entire equation.... in other words, I'm not comparing the craze buzz I got 2 months ago to the craze buzz now. I'm comparing the "new" version of craze buzz right here and now to the "old" version of craze, right here and now. It would be the same difference if I were to compare them 2 weeks ago, obviously differet.

newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000)

/Thread.
    No you are wrong. Read above. At my current state of "craze tolerance", the feeling I get from the new craze lemonade is very different from the old grape craze taken at the same "craze tolerant" state that I had while I took the lemonde. We can safely eliminate tolerance out of the entire equation.... in other words, I'm not comparing the craze buzz I got 2 months ago to the craze buzz now. I'm comparing the "new" version of craze buzz right here and now to the "old" version of craze, right here and now. It would be the same difference if I were to compare them 2 weeks ago, obviously different.
    Almost impossible to compare the 2 and get an exact set of circumstances that affect the effect of the PWO.

Strange things happen to chemicals over time. The Craze that was in that tub 10 months ago, may not have the exact same chemical balances now. Also, you would have to be completely controlled. Like exact amount of and the exact food and drink when taking the different PWOs. Also, your weight, fat%, water retention at time of comparison would have to be exactly the same. Sheez, I move 5 lbs a day sometimes up or down. Sleep over the past week even, amount of and how deep, and length of REM sleep.

Any differentiation on even one small aspect of the above, and probably many more that a layman as myself do not know about, can, and will, affect the effect of the PWO.
    Last edited by newjeep75; 08-24-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    Jeep Drawing By Miscer MrBojangles666. Drawn with MS Paint on April 1st, 2012.

T-Shirt by Craze!

Almost impossible to compare the 2 and get an exact set of circumstances that affect the effect of the PWO.

Strange things happen to chemicals over time. The Craze that was in that tub 10 months ago, may not have the exact same chemical balances now. Also, you would have to be completely controlled. Like exact amount of and the exact food and drink when taking the different PWOs. Also, your weight, fat%, water retention at time of comparison would have to be exactly the same. Sheez, I move 5 lbs a day sometimes up or down. Sleep over the past week even, amount of and how deep, and length of REM sleep.

Any differentiation on even one small aspect of the above, and probably many more that a layman as myself do not know about, can, and will, affect the effect of the PWO.
    Lol you are still misinterpreting my propositions. You are close but not quite there. First of all, its not so much a "weaker" effect in terms of sensitivety or potency. The difference is an entire aspect that the new contains and the old lacks. That aspect is euphoria and mind control. The new craze does not provide the euphoria the old does, and my focus is non existent on the new, compared to the old. Also, your proposition that its stll impossibl to compare based on body weight, water retention, sleep, etc is extremely difficult to consider realistic. My body weight, water retention, and sleep cannot fluctuate a significant amount from a day to day basis to produce the difference in effect between the two crazes. I could see your explanation being plausible, if once again, I was talking about craze use now, compared to craze use in past, in a temporal manner so to speak, but not between two days of use, under extremely similar circumstances.