Thread: PH and sex

lskvee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PH and sex

What are your guys thoughts about having sex while using transdermals? In terms of fear of it rubbing off on your partner?

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess it will not be a problem after it´s dry, but avoid getting it into eyes, mouth and genitals
    Up the Irons!

lskvee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone else have an opinion? I've heard it can stay on the skin for a real long time (like you'll still feel it if you scratched your eye hours after applying) Could the same occur with it rubbing off on someone else?

brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brian9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump... sleepin by my girls house tomorrow she has plans for bath and sex ... wonderin when to dose up with my superone...seems like it makes my skin greacy and citrus smelling for a VERY long time afterwards...
    -= GO EXTREME OR DON'T GO AT ALL=-

EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN, READ, GROW.

AgentX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Super One+

The Super One + seems to leave a slightly greasy feeling on me until I take a shower. In fact while sleeping I woke up and rubbed my eye and believe I got some of the super in my eye which burned quite badly, to the point I wasn't able to wear contacts in that eye for about 2 weeks

AgentX