Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    if you hit 260 for 3, you easily got 275 man.
    Originally Posted by ch3v3ll3 View Post
    x2 you definitely got it man.
    Thanks brahs - I think maybe I can do 275 for a 1 rep right now BUT what I actually meant was 275 is on the horizon for a working set (3+ rep). I want that quarter nomsaiyan?

Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    I very rarely take measurements just because of factoring in bf% and what not, but I notice a slight difference in the shape/size in the vastus medialis primarily. I'm curious now that we are on the subject so I will measure to see if there is a big disparity. My right side is dominant and also the leg that shortens when everything decides to shift on me therefore I am supposed to wear a lift in my shoes at all times. It's nothing huge, just a small insert that goes in my shoe to level things out a bit.
    Do you feel any of this during the actual squat or is it so minor you don't notice? I might be having this issue but it just seems odd to me that my actual strength in legs is identical, so I've theorized it may just be a visual insertion asymmetry (kind of like jay cutlers quad difference).

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    02/24/13
    Power lower
    Squats
    135 for 5
    195 for 5
    235 for 5
    270 for 3
    300 for 3
    330 for 3
    335 for 5 (pr)

Sumo deadlifts
    135 for 5
    225 for 5
    315 for 3
    365 for 2
    405 for 5
    405 for 1 (wasn't feeling it)
    315 for 10

Single leg leg press 4.5pps 5,3
    Bfr hamstring curl
    200(stack) 30-15-15-25

V-ups 3x 20kg kettle bell for 15
    Hanging Leg raises 3x12.5 for 12

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big time squats man. Good work.

Injury

Well guys I guess not every day can be good news.
    Did hyper upper today, started off with 3x315 on low bar for sets of 5, felt real smooth, something of a milestone for me to feel that comfortable with 3 plates.

Next i moved on to split squats, pr'ed with 3x195 for 8 and then started to warm up on sumo deads and...

On my 365 warm up I picked up the weight and my left shoulder popped out of the socket right as i lifted off the floor - I release the weight and my shoulder had already reset itself. At first I kind of freaked out because I had felt an almost "crunching" which I immediately thought meant I tore something (although now I think it was probably just the shoulder cartilage).

Without even moving out of sumo stance (lol) I contacted a doctor friend of mine who talked me through a couple movements to check if I was okay.
    I currently have full range of motion and my hand is not numb - but I do have some pain/strange feeling if I move my arm in a front raise position.
    In retrospect I believe part of the reason It pulled was because of how narrow my grip was in sumo (which is a very new movement for me). Hopefully as my friend put it "it was just the right pull to dislocate it" and not some sort or imbalance or other underlying problem.

I don't have any swelling or bruising or severe pain as of the moment so I hope that's indicative of this being relatively minor. I will be deloading for the next week and then reassessing the injury.

If anyone has any experience or knowledge with this sort or issue please feel free to share. I know this recently happen to layne norton, so ill probably shoot him an email to see how his recovery is doing.

Holy crap dude.. i hope all is well and you recover quick. If you can try to google some information regarding the shoulder. Never had a shoulder problem so i hope you can get some good feedback in here.

Holy crap dude.. i hope all is well and you recover quick. If you can try to google some information regarding the shoulder. Never had a shoulder problem so i hope you can get some good feedback in here.
    I asked Layne how his recovery has gone since what happen to him sounded almost exactly the same and his response was that he has only attempted up to 405 so far and that he won't know until the next coming weeks where he'll go heavy again.

I tried to find out information regarding deadlift's causing shoulder dislocation injuries but couldn't really find anything. I think maybe the culprit was me going too narrow with my grip (it may have been less then shoulder width) and that particular angle seemed to momentarily displace it.

Right now my shoulder itself feels a bit strange/stiff, mostly in the front-lateral raise motion and there is some light pain if I lean on my elbow - however I can fully move it without much discomfort so I think that's a good sign that I might have not torn anything in the shoulder.

Will keep things posted, and as said before if anyone has feedback with related experiences it is very much welcome.

Hyper lower
    High bar 235 12,12,12,12

Single leg- leg press 4+10pps 10,10

Bfr Leg ext. 230 full cluster
    Sl leg ext. 2x 110 for 12
    Left leg ext. 2x 110 for 12

Ghr 8,7,7
    Bfr leg curl 205 full cluster
    Standing calves 3x405 for 15+
    Bfr toe in 2x320 for 12
    V-ups 4x bw for 20

Diagnosis on the shoulder is that I had a subluxation. Not the most serious of injuries but can be reoccurring and has potential to cause long shoulder limitations and biomechanical issues.

My plan for now is to switch deads for good mornings as far as Lower body is concerned and I probably won't deload legs trainning. I will be testing how things feel tomorrow regarding upper body. Based on how my current range of motion is I'm guessing I should be okay with normal arm/side delt work but I'm not sure about back/chest and their related delt heads.

3/1/13
    "upper"

Tried a bunch of different things today to see how my shoulder felt. No comments next to the movement means it felt normal.

Attmpted db bench, hurt with 25's in the area of injury

db flat fly
    25's for 8
    45's for 8
    55's for 8
    65's for 8
    75's for 8 (slight pain, starting to feel like my left side is not activating because of delt)
    65's for 12

Barbell Shoulder press with narrow/close grip-ish
    bar for 5
    95 for 8
    115 for 8
    135 for 5
    135 for 5
    135 for 5

Side lateral raises 5x 25lb's for 15

Attempted barbell row and found that to really not work
    Attempted motor row, also no good
    Attempted one-arm cable pull down, no good

Medium width pull up bw for 15
    Wide grip pull up for 15
    attempted neutral grip pull up - hurt

Lat pull down with double-pully medium width 5x 160 for 12
    Calve machine shrug 4x 300 for 15 (no pain, but weird and first time i've ever done these lol)

db strict curl 3x 40's for 8
    ez bar curl 100lb for 5,5,6
    BFR (extra-extra tight) 60lb 30-15-15-15

Cable tri-ext - hurt
    Rope ext. - hurt
    "skull crusher" rope cable ext. 3x 50 for 12 (couldn't really go heavy on these but they didn't feel as bad as the other movements)
    Wide grip dips 3x bw for 15 (getting desperate to find something for triceps, these surprisingly felt good)
    BFR underhand grip tricep ext. single arm - 17.5kg for 30-15-15-15

Db hammer curls together/non-alt 5x 50s for 10
    ez bar wrist curls 5x 90lb for 12-8 reps

5x Very light cuff movements

Well as you can see my upper body is pretty much stuck in the mud because of my sudden shoulder limitations. My goal today was to find some movements for each muscle group that I could still work with, and I did have some success. After my workout I used a lacrosse ball to roll on my delts and I actually was surprised by how much it revealed my pain and increased my range of mobility.
    Prior to my next upper body day (monday) I will foam roll to loosen up the tightness. Hopefully by then I've made even more progress with my recovery.

Legs are measuring 3 inches bigger then last year.

Upper back = squat war zone

Chipotle Secret menu "quesarito" estimated macros: 155c 70p 60f
    Attached Images

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    huge back man

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post

Do you feel any of this during the actual squat or is it so minor you don't notice? I might be having this issue but it just seems odd to me that my actual strength in legs is identical, so I've theorized it may just be a visual insertion asymmetry (kind of like jay cutlers quad difference).
    I actually haven't done heavy squats in quite some time. I had a really random setback last year with a weakness in my lower abdomen, which seemed to happen right around the last time I squatted heavy so I never really took notice. I did end up taking some measurements around the knee and upper quad and there was about 1/2" difference near the knee and nothing noticeable in the upper. I imagine that it probably is just asymmetry, but who really knows.

Today despite having every reason not to want to go hard, as Ryan Doris would say - I went dere

Power Upper

Back squats
    135 - 5
    170 - 5
    205 - 5
    240 - 5
    275 - 3
    305 - 3
    335 - 3
    340 - 5 ( PR)

Incline Hack squats
    1pps for 5
    2pps for 5
    3pps for 5
    4pps 3 sets of 5

Good mornings
    95 for 8
    135 for 5
    155 for 10
    185 for 6
    185 for 6
    185 for 6

My weight is now 202lb

Originally Posted by grahulino View Post
    huge back man
    Thanks my dude, it's still a weak point but I have made some awesome strides this year.

Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    I actually haven't done heavy squats in quite some time. I had a really random setback last year with a weakness in my lower abdomen, which seemed to happen right around the last time I squatted heavy so I never really took notice. I did end up taking some measurements around the knee and upper quad and there was about 1/2" difference near the knee and nothing noticeable in the upper. I imagine that it probably is just asymmetry, but who really knows.
    So far the left only leg ext hasn't bothered me to much in my dual-leg lifts, hopefully it'll even things out a bit. Good to know i'm not alone at least lol.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DiamondMaker; 03-03-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Hyper push

Incline db press 4x 75's for 12
    Wide grip dips 2xbw for 15
    Ohp 4x 95 for 12
    Lateral raises 5x 30 8-15

Close grip bb 2x 135 for 12
    Bfr underhand ext. 22.5kg
    Kick back cable 5x 12.5 8-12

Ez bar wrist curls 80 20,17,17,15
    Reverse wrist curls 3x30 for 12-15
    Rotator cuff work 4x 10's

Shoulder felt good today and was able to do incline press with pretty close to normal poundage for a hyper workout. By the time I got to triceps though it was starting to bother me so I tried to pre-fatigue my triceps with some light close grip benching and blood flow restriction - kicks backs were essentially the main tricep movement today (lul).

Tomorrow I'm suppose to so hyper lower but my right abductor is feeling off and my Lower back is also asking for a rest. So instead I'm going to transition back to my original phat routine (with some modifications) and semi-deload for the next half week.
    It seems like my shoulder should recover with in the next month but I am realizing that I wont be able to deadlift for at least the next 2-3 weeks which is when im suppose to start prep. I'm also concerned about the results and possible dangers of trying to get my deadlift back to where it was during a caloric deficiency. This may lead me to either not conventional/sumo deadlifting during prep (instead just relying on rdl's, squats and good mornings to hit the same muscles) or possibly postponing when I begin prep.
    I really don't want to push things another month since I'm already at my preferred max offseason body fat (and I've just about hit my goal with weight), but I also wouldn't feel comfortable if this shoulder was still compromised during prep.

207 and lean as hell man.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back is HUGE!
    Last edited by deltpecx; 03-06-2013 at 07:06 AM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That upper back is pic is SICK Battle wounds!

Sounds like you're a bit beat up from your recent injuries/soreness. When was the last deload?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    In sub'd and reps.

Great prep journal. I learn more info from this section that any other. Sorry to hear about the shoulder. I have had a few knee injuries with the cap popping out. The last time I had to "help" it back in. Usually just takes a bit to work out that stiffness you mentioned.

Glad to hear that you seem to be on the mend. All the best through the rest of contest prep.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also in and subbed! Interested in PHAT routine and mirin physique
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

Hyper back (deload)

wide grip chin ups 3x bw for 12
    Lat pull down 3x 160 for 10
    One-arm cable row 3x 60 for 12 (first time with these, didn't bother shoulder, really like how they felt)
    row off blocks 3x 185 for 5
    Rear delt machine 3x 265 for 8

207 and lean as hell man.
    I wish 207, 202 and don't sugar coat it, I'm fat bro lol I'm really looking forward to dieting.

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Back is HUGE!
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    That upper back is pic is SICK Battle wounds!

Sounds like you're a bit beat up from your recent injuries/soreness. When was the last deload?
    Technically I'm deloading now, but I actually deloaded fairly recently, 5-6 weeks ago I think. Both the 3x upper phat routine and now the 3x lower routine were extremely demanding on me. The gains have been incredible, just wish I didn't suffer the shoulder injury.

Originally Posted by OrcaLifter View Post
    In sub'd and reps.

Great prep journal. I learn more info from this section that any other. Sorry to hear about the shoulder. I have had a few knee injuries with the cap popping out. The last time I had to "help" it back in. Usually just takes a bit to work out that stiffness you mentioned.

Glad to hear that you seem to be on the mend. All the best through the rest of contest prep.
    Yeah man this is by far the best section of the entire forum. Literally 99% of the knowledge on bodybuilding derives from here lol. I guess the pop-out issue is some what common, but it's still not 100% yet and it's pretty much bad timing for me since I was about to begin prep and now I may have to postpone it. Then again it could have happen in prep, so I should be grateful. Thanks for subbing/supporting bro, hope your knee also gets better.

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    Also in and subbed! Interested in PHAT routine and mirin physique
    If you have any q's feel free.

Fat?
    You have delt seperation
    Xmas tree present

What da?

Dude your lean as hell

Fat?
    You have delt seperation
    Xmas tree present

What da?

Dude your lean as hell
    hahaha, na dude I just hold fat well and have a lot of natural separation/striations that pop through. I'm pushing 13-15% right now.

Here is me in June at around 6-7% at 180ish

Vs me now 13-15% at 202

Good news is it looks like I've put on some pretty good muscle (especially in my lats/arms)! So getting fat was worth it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DiamondMaker; 03-06-2013 at 05:24 PM.

I decided its time to get a legit weight belt, the one I've been using is utter crap and probably hasn't even offered me any extra support-
    Here's the one I'm leaning towards since I want a non-lever model.
    http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-ohio-lifting-belt.php

3/7/13
    Power upper

Pendlay rows
    185 -5
    195 -5
    195 -5
    195 -5

One arm cable row
    70 -8
    70 -8

Neutral pull up
    Bw 8
    Bw+45 8
    Medium pull up
    Bw+45 8

Super Wide grip incline press
    135 for 5
    135 for 8
    165 for 6
    165 for 6
    165 for 6

Wide width dips
    Bw
    Bw+45 for 12
    Bw+45 for 12

Ohp w/fat gripz
    95 for 5
    135 for 3
    115 for 6, 8

side lateral raise
    35 -8
    30 -10
    30-10

Db curls w/fat gripz
    50 4,6
    Grips off 6,6

Bfr ezbar curl 70lb 30-15-15-15

Tricep db ext. 45 14,8
    Ss w/hammer curls 3x50 for 10

Reverse wrist curl 2x60 for 15
    Rotator cuff movements

Shoulder issue is prohibiting me from pushing very much or doing much triceps. I am either going to take this week or the following week completely off from training. However, that said, my shoulder is getting better day by day.

3/8/13
    Power lower

Low bar
    135 for 5
    170 for 5
    235 for 5
    275 for 3
    310 for 3
    340 for 3
    345 for 4 (pr)
    315 for 6

Incline Hack squat
    2 plates 7
    3 plates 3
    4 plates 5,4

Good mornings
    135-5
    205- 5
    215- 5
    225- 4

Sl leg ext
    110 -12,15,15
    Left leg only - 12,12

Bfr ham curls, stack- full cluster

Pull throughs
    Stack- 12,12

Sl Seated calves
    3pt 15,15,15

Superset / hanging leg raise 3x12
    Rope crunch stack 3xstack for 12

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff man!
    I want to get some fat gripz ...
    Strong good mornings and great job on the Hacks
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy progress dude! Keep killing it!

Do you do any rehab routines or stretches for your shoulder?

ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Back is lookin great in the recent pic man...Sucks about the injury, but that's part of the game and it seems like you're pushing through.

Oh, and you're leaner than you think :P

03/10/13
    Hyper Chest/Arms

incline db press 80's 4x10 (no shoulder pain, niceeee)
    flat db fly 65's for 8 (couldnt feel my chest on my left side activated), 55's 10,10 (focused on MMC)

Barbell curl 125 for 6, 95 for 10,10
    Strict db curl (with constant tension) 45's 8,8,8
    BFR ezbar curl 70lb cluster 30-15-15-15

Db kick backs 25 for 15, 30 for 15,35 for 12, 40 for 12,12

Db hammer curls 3x 55's for 10
    super set
    ez bar wrist curls 3x 100lb for 8

Shoulder rehab isometrics/rotator work

Incline db press felt like 95% no issue, which is a huge sigh of relief because at least now I know that I can work around this injury incase it is slower then hoped to heal.
    Still looking to find an ideal tricep movement but kickbacks are working out for now.
    Today basically starts my original/what I will be using to prep/ PHAT routine which is very close to the one many consider the "Default". As much as I enjoyed my 3x leg or 3x upper routines, i don't think they will be as well suited for my dieting phase.

Weight was 203 today :-o, I estimate i've put on 5-8lb of lean mass since july.

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Good stuff man!
    I want to get some fat gripz ...
    Strong good mornings and great job on the Hacks
    Yeaaah buddday. Just started getting in the groove with the good mornings since I cant deadlift for the time being. Based on today I can probably do 250ish for a couple, but I'm just trying to work on my form and will be adding weight week by week. Have to say I'm really enjoying the GM's and not missing deads as much as I'd thought.
    Fat gripz are cool but it's more like a "toy" then something I'd preach about. I use them when I want to make something a little extra difficult lol.

Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Crazy progress dude! Keep killing it!
    Thanks man will do!

Do you do any rehab routines or stretches for your shoulder?
    Well, Stretches no (although feel free to enlighten me if you find any good ones), but I am doing about 9-12 sets of different rotator movements 3 times a week and isometric holds (just started today) to help with my shoulder stability. I am also using a lacrosse ball on my shoulders pre/post workout which seems to at least in an acute sense relieve strain.
    The injury is rather straight forward except that most people find that they have no issues benching (layne for instance), but can't shoulder press - and I seem to be the other way around. Luckily as I have found today, incline db bench is essentially pain free so now I do have a go-to press movement.

Originally Posted by ebomb55 View Post
    Back is lookin great in the recent pic man...Sucks about the injury, but that's part of the game and it seems like you're pushing through.

Oh, and you're leaner than you think :P
    Thanks dude, not at your caliber yet but maybe when I shred this season it'll look like I grew some latzzzz.
    Last edited by DiamondMaker; 03-11-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Usually incline is more delt dominant but for you its settling easy. Thats real good to hear. keep grinding man.

Hyper Lower

High bar squats (w/ some what of a pause on bottom) 3x 275 for 7
    Incline hack squats 3x 3pps for 12
    Single Leg leg press 4pps+20lb for 11,10,8
    BFR leg ext. 230lb 30-15-12-12
    Singe leg leg ext. 125lb for 8,8
    Left leg leg ext. 125lb for 8,8
    Glute press 12 plate, 7,7,10,10 super set/ standing calves 400lb 15,15,15
    Toe in calve raises 360 12,12
    GHR BW for 8,8,8
    Seated leg curl with hold on bottom - 145 for 12,15 (only up to 10 with hold on this set)
    BFR inner abductor 210lb 30-20-15-15
    V-up's 5x BW for 15

Low rest times between sets, brutal.

Usually incline is more delt dominant but for you its settling easy. Thats real good to hear. keep grinding man.
    Yeah man, I guess I'm in a better spot then some since I can do shoulder movements also. However my delt is still being weird and "clicking into place" randomly when I move. I'm going to an orthopedic friday, so will keep you guys posted .
    Last edited by DiamondMaker; 03-11-2013 at 10:50 PM.