lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bulking Progress from June to August 2012 - opinions please. will rep.

Hi All,

I started this project last year, when I was very out of shape and felt like garbage every day.
    I cut, lost a ton of fat, and at one point was still trying to lose

Reality check, here is me last june:

Anyhow, after some time I started to feel just run down from cutting, and i am glad I did... looking at these photos now, I cannot believe a few months ago I wanted to keep cutting to get "ripped"... wow. That was the wrong thinking.

Here is my progress.
    Now, i was completely carb depleted in June, and since then have been eating a ton, lifting heavy heavy and creatine every single day.
    10 lbs sounds like a lot but it isnt really...

The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy **** the difference is clear as day. you msut feel great. you have done so well do lose fat and build muscle. abs are coming along too. at this poitn keep adding lean muscle and this will make u burn more calories 24/7 meanign u will lose fat!

excellent work! I love seeing posts like these

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nick87c View Post
    holy **** the difference is clear as day. you msut feel great. you have done so well do lose fat and build muscle. abs are coming along too. at this poitn keep adding lean muscle and this will make u burn more calories 24/7 meanign u will lose fat!

excellent work! I love seeing posts like these
    Haha thanks.
    I'm a nerd so I research and am generally believing in the science of things. Trying to give my probably crap genetics every edge they can get.

Someone said I'm... Whatever morph. The one that can eat anything.

I said uh.. No way man. Not at all. Then, made this post.

nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick87c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whatever it is you are doing is working. keep at it! you look great, keep adding the muscle, getting stronger, enjoying life and with time you will continuously see great progress!

Originally Posted by nick87c View Post
    whatever it is you are doing is working. keep at it! you look great, keep adding the muscle, getting stronger, enjoying life and with time you will continuously see great progress!
    nothing special, but protein count, calorie counts, types of lifts.
    it helps i am a beginner in terms of never training consistently and hard for any given period.

if i play my cards right i could gain 20 lb muscle in this first year, if i am genetically lucky and get in consistent training with minimal breaks.

elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elite2292 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice progress!

What was your diet like while you were bulking?

How many calories were you eating over maintenance?

Originally Posted by elite2292 View Post
    Nice progress!

What was your diet like while you were bulking?

How many calories were you eating over maintenance?
    I am currently still Bulking

right now I eat about 500 calories over my maintenance.

I am extremely afraid of getting fat again. Because of this I make sure to track of my calories.

I read up on Lyle McDonalds work and his opinion on General philosophies of muscle gain it's a great article you should google it.

in terms of protein intake I generally use 1.5 grams per pound of body mass this comes out to nearly 250 or more grams per day carbohydrate I keep over 300 grams everyday and I just choosing lean cuts of meat and different alternatives to fatty foods my fat take care of himself generally lower but not high thoughts around 50 to 60 grams per day. new line new line

I'm doing a workout that my friend recommended to me it is a very intense regimen 5 days per week alternating between a chest and dad left and second day of squats and shoulders with back very difficult but very heavy I just make sure that I'm eating enough and I weigh myself every single day.

bTW if this comes out strange it's because I'm using the dictation on my Google phone I'll go back and edit it later for any weird spelling errors.

my overall goal is to gain as much muscle mass if I can this year without looking like a fat pig doing a bulk and cut cycle between 11 percent of 15 percent body On and off...

Dwalt91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chest and arms have come along nicely have a nice clean bulk then a cut for next summer if I were you!

Originally Posted by Dwalt91 View Post
    Chest and arms have come along nicely have a nice clean bulk then a cut for next summer if I were you!
    that depends on your definition of a dirty bulk. Last time I bulked I gained weight way to quickly and felt terrible if that's what you mean my dirty...

will never go back to that again.

it was an absolute disaster.. getting fat like crazycrazy..

Messed with my head actually.

piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) piman311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Hi All,

I started this project last year, when I was very out of shape and felt like garbage every day.
    I cut, lost a ton of fat, and at one point was still trying to lose

Reality check, here is me last june:

Anyhow, after some time I started to feel just run down from cutting, and i am glad I did... looking at these photos now, I cannot believe a few months ago I wanted to keep cutting to get "ripped"... wow. That was the wrong thinking.

Here is my progress.
    Now, i was completely carb depleted in June, and since then have been eating a ton, lifting heavy heavy and creatine every single day.
    10 lbs sounds like a lot but it isnt really...

I think I'm probably pretty close to your 06-23 picture. What did you do between last june and this june? I'm trying to decide if I should bulk or cut at this point. Did you just do a slow bulk? It looks like you lost fat to me. Sorry just looking for some experience because I'd like to get where you are next year at this time.

Originally Posted by piman311 View Post
    I think I'm probably pretty close to your 06-23 picture. What did you do between last june and this june? I'm trying to decide if I should bulk or cut at this point. Did you just do a slow bulk? It looks like you lost fat to me. Sorry just looking for some experience because I'd like to get where you are next year at this time.
    Hey bud,

If you want to you can connect with me on ********
    Www.********.com/lvstevenfitness

Anyhow I cut.
    For like, a year straight almost.

I cut with keto, using a great book by Lyle McDonald then did ultimate diet also by Lyle (some of my logs are here, plus a ton of other stuff http://bit.ly/sdykfL

I cut down a good bit but looked really thin, So I did a really bad improper bull. At a point eating 800 a say over maintenance levels.

I went back to another ultimate diet cut. Then leangains, then when I got my leanest was sick of dieting and by then had a somewhat serious complex over eating anything. I was seriously afraid of fat gain, but forced myself to start to eat.

Two things:

1 . have faith in what you do. Don't be half hearted.

2. Execute things 100% and don't jump around.

Oh yeah, don't try and gain weight if you are over 15% bodyfat... Your insulin response alone makes it illogical. Get down lower so you can gain muscle more efficiently and later cut easier too.

would really appreciate some more opinions, so am going to kick this back up as its a lazy sunday.. hope i can get some more feedback as to whether i am on a good path.

thanks!

JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you are making solid gains definitely, don't stop bulking no reason too...well unless you don't wish to get any bigger than you already are. You are on the path to shredded my friend don't let anything derail you.

Vitality778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You looking great man! Just keep going. Hit your upper chest it bit more!