Thread: Cellulite

ek12c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellulite

Cellulite!

This may be a stupid question, and I don't have very much, but does it go away?

If so how long does it usually take?
    Do you need to work out that specific area more?
    What body fat percentage should I be at to make that happen?

sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes cellulite can be remove easily. Try to build muscles. Eat proper diet. Drink plenty of water. Do some Exercises like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories.

Try cellulite massages. The treatment is fairly easy and is way sort of a normal massage. You need to apply a moderate to heavy pressure to the cellulite area, using the palms, fingers and or knuckles to firmly massage the area. The massage can increase blood circulation permitting the body to scrub out the toxins victimization the bodies natural waste system.

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    To get rid of cellulite you need to lower your bodyfat and ensure you are hydrating sufficiently.

YOU CANNOT SPOT REDUCE FAT SO EXERCISING THE SPECIFIC AREA WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE.

Studies have shown that 30 minutes firm massage can reduce cellulite, but that seems like a lot of effort.

Bodyfat % wise, I don't know.
    1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

shinyjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've dealt with cellulite for as long as I can remember. I've always been of normal weight, active in sports, running and most recently Cross Fit. My diet is clean too. With all of that I have NEVER noticed any improvement with my cellulite. From what I have read, you pretty much will never get rid of it. It can improve but never go away completely. I've had friends that have done special massages for circulation and they said it helped. Maybe check into that.

TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheRockShow182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cellulite is caused by consumption of food which does not completely break down. Alcohol, Gluten, and Milk are big offenders. It also gets worse when you consume food with preservatives. I always had a small but of cellulite until I went onto a raw food diet. Now I have zero. It's definitely caused by what you eat and is affected by how close to a whole food form your diet is.
    Live like you're going to die tomorrow but learn like you're going to live forever.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheRockShow182 View Post
    Cellulite is caused by consumption of food which does not completely break down. Alcohol, Gluten, and Milk are big offenders. It also gets worse when you consume food with preservatives. I always had a small but of cellulite until I went onto a raw food diet. Now I have zero. It's definitely caused by what you eat and is affected by how close to a whole food form your diet is.
    What is this horse sht? You're not even worth negging.

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a body fat thing. It's too hard to actually give you a %, you just need to lose fat and it will go away, how low you get for it to completely go is another thing. Though to be fair I've seen very skinny girls walking around that still have cellulite so weight train and reduce bodyfat and this should = profit.

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    Lol, you beat me to it.
    1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends what "type" of cellulite it is. The kind that is actually fat under the skin is reduced by just lowering your BF percentage. But the kind that you see on skinny people, isn't caused by excess fat under the skin. That is the kind that people obsess about because it seems difficult to get rid of. Many people have that and it really just is loose skin and/or stretch marks. Stretch marks go away in time, but the loose skin is best corrected by proper hydration/glycogen storage and a bit of muscle building in the area of question. You can't correct it on a cut though because you need the muscles to be full of glycogen and water to give them your shape. That is why trying to lose fat at that stage works against you. Depleting your muscles of glycogen and water just makes them flat and appear small and you need them to appear round and full to smooth out the skin.

BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenderFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can usually improve or get rid of cellulite through proper nutrition, hydration, exercise and lowering body fat %. Increasing muscle tone can also improve the smoothness of your skin. Many people make the mistake of going into cardio over-drive to decrease fat, but you also need to tone your muscles at the same time. Caffeine, birth control pills, and some other foods have been linked to increased appearance of cellulite.
    www.BenderFitness.com

Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ek12c View Post
    Cellulite!

This may be a stupid question, and I don't have very much, but does it go away?

If so how long does it usually take?
    Do you need to work out that specific area more?
    What body fat percentage should I be at to make that happen?
    When I'm leaning down that is one of the last areas that clears up. Also Im strongly believe in doing cleasing diets once in awhile especially if your always eating a high protien diet. Accumalation of toxins can worsen cellulite.
    Stop Talking and Start Doing

Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    I think what she meant to say is cellulite gets worse by toxins which is absolutley true. It is important to a cleansing diet once in awhile. I fast once or twice a year at a spa called WE care in Palm Desert. Many celebrites go Ive run into a few not that their so special but they do look good and know what to do! Ever since I started fasting weight loss has been easier for me and my cellulite has diminished.
    Stop Talking and Start Doing