floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) floridagirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Single-serving microwave brownie (1 net carb, ~100 cals, 65% cals from fat)

Most of the low-carb brownies I've seen are based on protein powder. This one uses almond butter as a base and makes a nice dense, fudgey brownie. Macros are keto friendly without being crazy high in calories.

Recipe + description: http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot....e-brownie.html

SINGLE-SERVING MICROWAVE BROWNIE
    Serves 1

INGREDIENTS
    1 Tbs creamy almond butter
    1 Tbs liquid egg white (or use a tablespoon of beaten egg, I just think liquid egg white is more convenient for this)
    1 tsp dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder such as Hershey's Special Dark
    1/8 tsp vanilla extract
    1-2 packets sweetener such as Sweetleaf stevia
    Pinch baking soda (about 1/16 tsp; you can try omitting this if you like a denser brownie.)
    Pinch salt (can omit if your almond butter is salty)
    DIRECTIONS
    In a ramekin, small mug, or similar microwave-safe cup, combine all the ingredients. Stir with a fork to thoroughly combine, ensuring that there are no lumps.
    Microwave on high for about 30 seconds. Note: You can reduce the time for a "molten" brownie. You may have to experiment a bit with cooking times since all microwaves are different. If you're unsure you can try nuking it at 10 second intervals, checking it each time.

julpem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looks good

I have to say that looks nice!! I'm going to try this one. A lot of these brownie recipes are often getting quite dry because of the protein powder. I like to experiment in the kitchen.

julpem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Made it yesterday. I have to say, these are the best microwave low carb brownies I have ever tried! Very, very good!

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A great treat, and very easy to make !