ek12c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Can you TRANSFORM your body WITHOUT a trainer?

I am a college student, so that means I am on a budget!

I have been so blown away by some of the transformation stories I have been reading and I am determined to get in the best shape of my life. I am in some serious need of a support system and some advice.

But I am just wondering if it's not to far fetched to think that you can see dramatic results without hiring a trainer?

Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kricket09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Of course you can! get your diet in check and get started on a solid lifting program, theres so many opportunites to learn on this site and many many knowledgeable people you can ask just about any questions and get great answers. Most of all just be honest with yourself about your goals and what its going to take to accomplish them and stay commited and motivated. Good luck

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can you change the oil in your car without a mechanic?

A good personal trainer can be very useful in helping you achieve your goals, and if you have no idea what you're doing you'll get on the right road a lot faster with a competent trainer, but a trainer is almost never required to get you there. There are a lot of experienced people on this forum you can learn from. If you read the stickies, you'll get most of the foundational information that you'll ever need -- nutritional recommendations, exercise technique points and exercise programs. From there, pick a program, get started on it, and film yourself training (camera phones are handy for this). Upload the videos, post them on the forums here for form checks, and you'll be well on your way.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

InnocentAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes ! just read up on some exercises you want to do on this site which ive been doing...helping me a lot lately <3

Registered User sweetkissees918's Avatar
    sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep Ive been doing this on my own since i started 1 and 1/2 years ago, I think im making out just fine Just do a lot of research on what you are trying to do.. I did, it has helped me greatly
    ▪█───────█▪

Bench Press: Current: 210lbs Goal: 225lbs
    Deadlift: Current: 442.5lbs (World Record) Goal: 500lbs
    Military Press: Current: 120lbs Goal: 135lbs
    Squat: Current: 372.5lbs Goal: 400lbs

~Working out and not eating right is like doing your homework and not turning it in.~

Facebook link to our training page: www.facebook.com/pages/Xtreme-Fitness/1478082779087471

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sweetkissees918 View Post
    Yep Ive been doing this on my own since i started 1 and 1/2 years ago, I think im making out just fine Just do a lot of research on what you are trying to do.. I did, it has helped me greatly
    this, you got it right sunshine

info that every trainer knows is on this site, and its free.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes but it will take much longer. I have made so many mistakes for months, even reading all the bs on this site...and there is ALOT of bs some people write. Doing the correct form, what type of diet is best to maintain mass while cutting. This all takes time in reading. I have read hours and hours, put in many many workouts...and I will say that a (good and established) personal trainer is the way to go. Stick with them for 6 months and your body will devlop so much faster.

There are some people who do get lucky though, and read/apply the correct principles from the get go (which explains their results), but for the average joe...you are looking at making alot of mistakes.

Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    Can you change the oil in your car without a mechanic?

A good personal trainer can be very useful in helping you achieve your goals, and if you have no idea what you're doing you'll get on the right road a lot faster with a competent trainer, but a trainer is almost never required to get you there. There are a lot of experienced people on this forum you can learn from. If you read the stickies, you'll get most of the foundational information that you'll ever need -- nutritional recommendations, exercise technique points and exercise programs. From there, pick a program, get started on it, and film yourself training (camera phones are handy for this). Upload the videos, post them on the forums here for form checks, and you'll be well on your way.
    Okay and I know that with dedication and knowledge it can definitely take you a long ways. I am just curious to what point progress might stop? When I read/see pictures of what I want to look like most stories almost always involve a trainer because they are competing. My goal is not to compete but I still want to look like the girls in figure.

Unfortunately I cannot post links yet but if you just put http before and . png after you can see

I'm talking about going from this...

i48.tinypic.com/2nghp2s

TO this

put http before and . jpg after to see images

i48.tinypic.com/2uicbpg

Is this level possible by simply eating clean and daily exercise on my own? Or am I being unrealistic

correction* girls in bikini not figure lol

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think trainers are great for those who lack self motivation or who need a steer however I think you get the best results by knowing what you should be doing inside out and from being in total control.
    You'll get more help and support from the girls on BB.com than any trainer could ever give. There is just so much knowledge and experience on here.

Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    I think trainers are great for those who lack self motivation or who need a steer however I think you get the best results by knowing what you should be doing inside out and from being in total control.
    You'll get more help and support from the girls on BB.com than any trainer could ever give. There is just so much knowledge and experience on here.
    It seems thats what everyone is saying! So do I just reach out to them on and ask questions by personal message or do it here on the forums?

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ek12c View Post
    It seems thats what everyone is saying! So do I just reach out to them on and ask questions by personal message or do it here on the forums?
    Start a thread with an explanation of what your current goals and what you are currently doing. Lay out your program IN DETAIL as well as lay out your diet. Ask for suggestions.

Once you have a program together and an idea of what to do with diet, create a journal. The journals are open to everyone, and is a thread that is all about you and what you are doing. These can be a great source of info once you have the basics down.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Start a thread with an explanation of what your current goals and what you are currently doing. Lay out your program IN DETAIL as well as lay out your diet. Ask for suggestions.

Once you have a program together and an idea of what to do with diet, create a journal. The journals are open to everyone, and is a thread that is all about you and what you are doing. These can be a great source of info once you have the basics down.

This is all very new to me. All I know is that I am extremely inspired and have the mindset to make a change in my lifestyle. Like I said though I am on a budget being a college student and cannot afford a trainer unfortunately.

I have watched videos and read a crazy amount of articles and definitely get the gist of what a meal plan should consist of.

When I attempted this before I stuck with it for a solid 3 weeks and had already saw results! But due to lack of support from my family I was quickly discouraged and got back into my old lazy ways.

But this time I will not be discouraged! Haha but thank you

No one had responded to a post I put up earlier but I am just curious if my goals are too unrealistic without a trainer....

Unfortunately I cannot post links yet but if you just put http before and . png after you can see

I'm talking about going from this...

i48.tinypic.com/2nghp2s

TO this

put http before and . jpg after to see images

i48.tinypic.com/2uicbpg

Is this level possible by simply eating clean and daily exercise on my own? Or am I being unrealistic

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ Ok based on what you have stated in your post about diet... you probably aren't as solid on your nutrition as you may think (no such thing as "clean foods").

Are you counting calories?
    What are your macros?
    What routine are you using?
    Are you lifting?
    Detail out the routine.

As far as the two pictures. That is most dieting. They don't have any lean mass to speak of. You can typically go just as far with a trainer as without, provided you do your due diligence any study and investigate.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    ^^^ Ok based on what you have stated in your post about diet... you probably aren't as solid on your nutrition as you may think (no such thing as "clean foods").

Are you counting calories?
    What are your macros?
    What routine are you using?
    Are you lifting?
    Detail out the routine.

As far as the two pictures. That is most dieting. They don't have any lean mass to speak of. You can typically go just as far with a trainer as without, provided you do your due diligence any study and investigate.
    Clean foods was more of a figure of speech. But eating only egg whites, chicken, lean turkey meat, broccoli, brown rice, things like that and only drinking water/protein shake. And small portions of meat. I never actually measure it out but I know I am not eating too much.

Today is the first day of my journey but when I previously did this for a short amount of time I saw some results.

But no I am not counting calories and I have no idea what macros are. I am going off of Jamie Easons program on here and yes I am lifting now.

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ek12c View Post
    I am a college student, so that means I am on a budget!

I have been so blown away by some of the transformation stories I have been reading and I am determined to get in the best shape of my life. I am in some serious need of a support system and some advice.

But I am just wondering if it's not to far fetched to think that you can see dramatic results without hiring a trainer?
    You don't necessarily need a trainer - use this site, I have never used a trainer, been body building for 5 months now without one and I am seeing great results - there is plenty of help here and its all free - go girl and good luck!
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!

hellokatie1618 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hellokatie1618 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hellokatie1618 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hellokatie1618 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hellokatie1618 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hellokatie1618 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey I'm a college girl too! I gained 8 pounds my first year of college and lost it all. Now I've gained 12 pounds of lean muscle by myself and my measurements have never been better. You can do it. There are plenty of resources here and outside as well. But bb.com is the best place in my opinion

Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ambparker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get your diet in check and get started on a program,Most of all just be honest with yourself about your goals stay commited and motivated. Good luck