Closed Thread
Page 245 of 333 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,350 of 9967
    diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10) diddlysquat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    I like that grueling feeling. Early in the program, everyone is complaining the workouts are too easy. Than you get in a ways and people start saying it's too hard! I love heavy day. And when medium day is tough also, even better! Unfortunately, light day is always too easy, no matter how hard medium day was.

As far as a sore spot from the bar, just get a pad for it. You can even wrap a hand towel around it if necessary.
    Light day was really productive today actually. Gave me a chance to play with squat technique. Been low bar all the way so far but have always found it a bit uncomfortable and lately I've been struggling to keep my shoulders and upper back tight enough to test the bar on my delts. Left shoulder was actually in pain and caused the bar to slip down!

So anyway, long story short, high bar feels a lot more natural for me so I'll be testing it out for a few weeks to see if it'll suit me long term. Managed decent depth without butt wink which is a great start!

Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jimmer74 View Post
    You'll actually find that because you're only doing 8 and 9 rep sets for the first two weeks that a lot of the stabiliser muscles start to "catch-up" by the third week, so by the time you are lifting your 10RM, you should be able to hold the position required for BOR a little better. This will also help with your squats. It's certainly something that will improve drastically as the first cycle progresses.

As for hip flexibility: again I suppose there are specific mobility drills you could do, but you'll find the simple act of squatting consistently three times a week and going as deep as you can will improve your flexibility no end. Somewhere in an earlier thread All Pro recommended doing sun salutations to dynamically warmup and stretch your muscles pre-workout. May help with your hip flexibility issues?

For the OHP, you could just roll with the 10RM you got above, or you could go back to the gym and re-test while you test your calf raises in a day or two?

Sounds to me that you're ready to roll!
    1. So keep squatting below parallel and don't worry about how it feels for now?

Yeah my stretches resemble some sun salutation type yoga moves actually. I kinda feel like it's my legs and back shaking rather than hips, not sure exactly.

2. I'm going to back tomorrow probably to retest overhead presses and do calves... should I do the whole routine again so I have the level of tiredness by the time I reach those two, or should I just do the two? And does it matter whether I'm still store tomorrow from yesterday (which I'm sure I'll be)?

3. Since I had failure in pretty much every exercise after the 3rd one because of not as much muscle failure as it was feeling very nauseous after such a grueling routine, should I still use the resulting data to calculate my 10RM?

ocamorongan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you guys think about replacing barbell curls with lat pull downs?

Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would plug all of those numbers into this calculator-to find your 10 rep max and go with them. Don't worry about being tired by the time you got to curls or whatever. You'll be tired every time you get to them! Like Jimmer said, by the time you get to 10 reps on week 3, your core will be strengthened and coordinated better for handling the weight.

Also, don't worry about the the first few weeks being "easy" or "too light". Remember how difficult some of the weight was as the reps got higher? The first few weeks give your body a chance to prepare for that weight.

Just stick with the program and a month from now you will start to see and feel some real change.
    Thank you man! I'll check that out, and believe me I'm not worried about too easy or too light, I already get pretty anxious before any compound programs, but they are awesome.

Check out my response to Jimmer's response, your 2nd opinion would be appreciated as well.

Originally Posted by ocamorongan View Post
    What do you guys think about replacing barbell curls with lat pull downs?
    I just started working out again, and am new to this program, but have experience from several years ago when I used to go to the gym a lot.

I would say that's not a good idea since you already are doing bent over rows earlier in your routine. Also, like most ppl here say, screw replacing stuff, just do the program as is and see how it goes - those curls will be a welcome rest towards the end of your day each time.

dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well basically im on cycle 1 week 3 day 2 ( 10 %less than max and 10 reps ) i completed everything it just on the overhead shoulder press i done the first set and got 8 on the second missed out by 2 reps so i done a extra 4 reps to make up for it, my question is what do i do now ?

Originally Posted by dublinbody View Post
    well basically im on cycle 1 week 3 day 2 ( 10 %less than max and 10 reps ) i completed everything it just on the overhead shoulder press i done the first set and got 8 on the second missed out by 2 reps so i done a extra 4 reps to make up for it, my question is what do i do now ?
    Do as many as you can up to the amount you are supposed to and finish your workout. You only need to make your 12 reps total on week 5.

dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dublinbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Olegru View Post
    Do as many as you can up to the amount you are supposed to and finish your workout. You only need to make your 12 reps total on week 5.
    ok so it dosent really matter once i hit 12 reps on the final week then increase the weight by 10 %?

iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys.

Quick questions:

1) Middle and Light day you multiply your heavy day weights by 0.9 and 0.8 right ? I'm asking because I've found a excel spread sheet of all pro which multiplies the weigth by 0.9 and 0.7 (so beware if u are using it)

2) Do you have a correct excel spread sheet for this routine ? If it uses sexy kilogrammes its even better.
    you love baguettes vin fromage and croissant ? wanna learn how to workout french style? i do the jason 5x5 fromage bulking oriented routine and share my adventures in my fabulous diary here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152675853&p=1042578883#post1042578883

YES IM A CRAZY FRENCH MOTHER****ER.

HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iliftbaguettes View Post
    Hi guys.

Quick questions:

1) Middle and Light day you multiply your heavy day weights by 0.9 and 0.8 right ? I'm asking because I've found a excel spread sheet of all pro which multiplies the weigth by 0.9 and 0.7 (so beware if u are using it)

2) Do you have a correct excel spread sheet for this routine ? If it uses sexy kilogrammes its even better.
    I made a spreadsheet and posted it to the forum, I don't have enough posts to post links yet, but if you search for "allpros workout tracker" it will come up.

Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. So keep squatting below parallel and don't worry about how it feels for now?

Yeah my stretches resemble some sun salutation type yoga moves actually. I kinda feel like it's my legs and back shaking rather than hips, not sure exactly.

2. I'm going to back tomorrow probably to retest overhead presses and do calves... should I do the whole routine again so I have the level of tiredness by the time I reach those two, or should I just do the two? And does it matter whether I'm still store tomorrow from yesterday (which I'm sure I'll be)?

3. Since I had failure in pretty much every exercise after the 3rd one because of not as much muscle failure as it was feeling very nauseous after such a grueling routine, should I still use the resulting data to calculate my 10RM?
    1) sounds like your stabiilisers. They'll catch up after a few weeks of lifting consistently. Same for the flexibility.

2) I would just test the calf raises. Seems like you got the numbers for eveything else. Remember you did max lifting attempts a few days ago, you're still likely to be a bit fried and any numbers you get wouldn't necessarily be a great guide.

3) What you lifted was what you lifted. I would stick to the numbers you got. They'll all be heading up after the first cycle anyway....

ok so it dosent really matter once i hit 12 reps on the final week then increase the weight by 10 %?
    Please be more specific with your question. What exactly are you asking?
    If you explain better, myself or someone else who understands the program can definitely give you an answer.

1) sounds like your stabiilisers. They'll catch up after a few weeks of lifting consistently. Same for the flexibility.

2) I would just test the calf raises. Seems like you got the numbers for eveything else. Remember you did max lifting attempts a few days ago, you're still likely to be a bit fried and any numbers you get wouldn't necessarily be a great guide.

3) What you lifted was what you lifted. I would stick to the numbers you got. They'll all be heading up after the first cycle anyway....
    Very helpful as usual Jimmer, much thanks.

I think this should be one of my last question - On many of my exercises (Squats for example even, or bench) when you take 1/2 and especially 1/4th of the weight for warm ups (I know I only need to do warm ups for the first 3 and can just do the 2 worksets for the rest) the weights come out to as low as 20 - maybe 25 pounds, so how do I warm up for those? Ez curl bar with no weight maybe?

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All that matters is hitting 12 reps on the week 5 heavy day. If you do that then you can increase your lifts by 10%.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very helpful as usual Jimmer, much thanks.

I think this should be one of my last question - On many of my exercises (Squats for example even, or bench) when you take 1/2 and especially 1/4th of the weight for warm ups (I know I only need to do warm ups for the first 3 and can just do the 2 worksets for the rest) the weights come out to as low as 20 - maybe 25 pounds, so how do I warm up for those? Ez curl bar with no weight maybe?
    If the 1/2 or 1/4 weight is less than the bar, just use the bar.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you man! I'll check that out, and believe me I'm not worried about too easy or too light, I already get pretty anxious before any compound programs, but they are awesome.

Check out my response to Jimmer's response, your 2nd opinion would be appreciated as well.

I think this is pretty solid advice here and I would recommend the same.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HMJohnny View Post
    I made a spreadsheet and posted it to the forum, I don't have enough posts to post links yet, but if you search for "allpros workout tracker" it will come up.
    Nice one, that's really useful; repped.

Here's the thread, with a screenshot and the link for downloading:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...orkout+tracker

Light day for me today; I'm going to do that here as my weights are sufficient. It's chucking it down with snow outside (!) Monday's the start of Cycle Two though, so I'll be going to the gym, snow or no snow.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

usafbls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First time poster here. I was thinking about doing this program as I am trying to bulk up from 183(20%bf) which is my current weight to 200. from 200 start on cutting until I reach 175-180 with a 10-12% bf. reason behind my target 175-180 I'm in the military and my weight limit is 186.i have a pt test this coming September is this a realistic goal? any advice on a good plan to achieve my dream physique? Thanks in advance.

I would cut down to at least 15% first, and then bulk up.

If the 1/2 or 1/4 weight is less than the bar, just use the bar.
    The EZ curl bar is 25lbs. if I remember correctly, so maybe I can use that for first warm up sets....

Also thanks for the input on all posts.

801tC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 801tC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok guys. I've been trying to read through this thread but there is a ton to go through. So I just wanted to get straight to the point and get your recommendation. I've finished with my first week of my first cycle. I wasn't doing the weight decrease however. Stayed the same all 3 days instead of having a light and medium day. I know I know. I should just stick with the program altogether. But I'm curious if most of you think including the medium and light days is really necessary? I just don't want to spend my time and not actually have much come from it ya know? The other thing is about increasing weight. I haven't increased at all this first week. But I feel like that on a few of the exercises I should step it up a bit. Like on the rows, curls, calf raises and possibly the shoulder press. Do you think it's wise to increase the weight on those at all? Even though it feels like it's gotten easier? I don't want to deviate too much as I want to get the good results I here everyone talk about. I plan on completing two cycles for now. What do you guys think? Thanks for the input.

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 801tC View Post
    Ok guys. I've been trying to read through this thread but there is a ton to go through. So I just wanted to get straight to the point and get your recommendation. I've finished with my first week of my first cycle. I wasn't doing the weight decrease however. Stayed the same all 3 days instead of having a light and medium day. I know I know. I should just stick with the program altogether. But I'm curious if most of you think including the medium and light days is really necessary? I just don't want to spend my time and not actually have much come from it ya know? The other thing is about increasing weight. I haven't increased at all this first week. But I feel like that on a few of the exercises I should step it up a bit. Like on the rows, curls, calf raises and possibly the shoulder press. Do you think it's wise to increase the weight on those at all? Even though it feels like it's gotten easier? I don't want to deviate too much as I want to get the good results I here everyone talk about. I plan on completing two cycles for now. What do you guys think? Thanks for the input.
    Follow the program. You don't know anything about fitness training, what makes you think your routine would be better? Of course it gets harder, week 3 and beyond will kick the **** out of you and you will be glad there are light days.
    x

usafbls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would cut down to at least 15% first, and then bulk up.
    . Will do that thanks!

It is intentionally easy. All of these exercises are compound and your cns needs a week or so to adapt. I know it feels easy, and you feel like you're wasting your time. We all felt that way. This thread is full of guys who have had great success with this program. Sadly, it is also full of guys who changed it up and wasted a few months before they figured it out. Just do it like it is designed and come back and let us know how easy it is when you get to week 3 or 4.

jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jampot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll be thankful for those medium and light days come week 3 and beyond. It gets harder. Stick to the program; it works.

iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10) iliftbaguettes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've read the first 47 pages of thread 1 and I think it's enough to give me the whole overview of this program and let me say its awesome, its so simple that i tought it sucked...

My god all pro, what a man, i wish i could father you.

If you are interested in understand how the program works and why it works I suggest you read the first 20 to 30 pages, afterwards its just people asking the same questions again and again with the occasional pearl from all pro.

Then you should move to this post: bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/beginning-weight-training-part-1.html

It's an explaination about weigth training for beginners from lyle macdonald and its amazing, I am at part 3 at the moment and here 3 things that I've just learned:

1) Rep range 8-12 on a 100% 90% 80% weekly basis are the best to build the joints and overall strength before moving to a 5x5 routine
    2) The strength gains for a beginner are marginal wether he trains 90% of his 1rep or 60% of his 1rep max
    3) Research has also found that lifting twice per week for beginners will provide approximately 80% of the strength gains of lifting three times per week
    Last edited by iliftbaguettes; 03-23-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    you love baguettes vin fromage and croissant ? wanna learn how to workout french style? i do the jason 5x5 fromage bulking oriented routine and share my adventures in my fabulous diary here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152675853&p=1042578883#post1042578883

YES IM A CRAZY FRENCH MOTHER****ER.

PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaM.D. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iliftbaguettes View Post
    I've read the first 47 pages of thread 1 and I think it's enough to give me the whole overview of this program and let me say its awesome, its so simple that i tought it sucked...

My god all pro, what a man, i wish i could father you.

If you are interested in understand how the program works and why it works I suggest you read the first 20 to 30 pages, afterwards its just people asking the same questions again and again with the occasional pearl from all pro.

Then you should move to this post: bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/beginning-weight-training-part-1.html

It's an explaination about weigth training for beginners from lyle macdonald and its amazing, I am at part 3 at the moment and here 3 things that I've just learned:

1) Rep range 8-12 on a 100% 90% 80% weekly basis are the best to build the joints and overall strength before moving to a 5x5 routine
    2) The strength gains for a beginner are marginal wether he trains 90% of his 1rep or 60% of his 1rep max
    3) Research has also found that lifting twice per week for beginners will provide approximately 80% of the strength gains of lifting three times per week

I am now aware! Thanks for the info.

801tC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 801tC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the input guys (for those of you who helped in a non-douchebag way). I'm going to re-evaluate it and follow it exactly. Sounds like sticking with it exactly as developed is best.

cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just finished week 3 of cycle 1 and I feel as though I'm not working hard enough. On my heavy day I feel moderate strain in what I'm doing, but not soreness what so ever. Then the two lighter days are almost nothing.

Is this to be expected because I'm still so early on in the program? At the end of week 5 I plan to up the weight by probably a bit more than just 10% too.
    **Never got further than hand holding with girlfriend of 2 years crew**
    **Tennis Crew**
    Engineering student Crew
    ***Would rather play WoW than game sloots crew***
    ***Made girlfriend go to prom by herself because I had a raid crew***

Here's a few things I put together in attempt to make this program easier to understand; in order to organize the idea neatly and clearly.

Happy BDay people.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Closed Thread
Page 245 of 333 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast