Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Flirting with married woman at work

Sorry, long post. Feel free to not read.

Serious post...

OK, so it's more than flirting. Let me give you the background.

I've known her for five years. We instantly clicked. We're basically inseparable at work. "Work spouses," she calls us. We eat lunch together, take an occasional break together, and talk constantly. I've never met a girl before who just seems so right for me. I could seriously say ANYTHING to her. And she does to me as well. I'm talking anything...sexual comments, disgusting funny comments, and so on.

Just today, for example, she made comments about spanking my ass raw with a ruler, jerking me off into a little cup that had salad dressing in it, and said we should tell the receptionist that we're going to make out in my carparking garage when she asked where we're going. She also asked me if I've ever bent down in front of a mirror and looked between my legs to see my @$$hole. She also told me she farted in bed this morning and woke her husband up but wasn't sure if the noise or smell woke him up because it was a slightly delayed reaction.

This is just one day. A typical day, actually.

I told her that her husband will probably be mad if she knew I sexually harassed her so much, and she said "Who cares, it's fun."

She's not the attention whore type at all. She is actually extremely quiet. I think she hangs out with her husband and occasionally one of her friends, and her mom. She doesn't really talk to anybody at work besides me. Other people see her as a quiet hard worker. No one would guess she has this awesome side to her.

I don't know what's going through her mind. Does she just see me as a really, really good friend who she could joke around with and have no limits?

Or does she have an attraction to me like I do to her?

I know I am probably being ridiculous...but I could seriously see her dumping her husband for me. Constantly she's telling me, "Matt won't do that" or "Matt gets mad when I say that stuff to him, but you just roll with it." Constantly.

Now I'm obviously not counting on that or expecting it to happen. I'm not a psycho.

But, would a girl make comments about spanking me with a ruler, jerking me off, and making out if she didn't have some sort of attraction?

I mean, I'm immature as hell, and I make comments about screwing dudes and ugly chicks and stuff all the time, but I'm just being immature. So maybe she's just goofing around and has no attraction to me whatsoever, other than a good friend. But as often as she says these things and goes along with them when I say them to her, I don't think she's doing it just to be funny or immature. And if you just wanted to be friends with a member of the opposite sex, would you joke about spanking them with a ruler?
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    She also asked me if I've ever bent down in front of a mirror and looked between my legs to see my @$$hole.

"lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    Yeah...she's that awesome. Any girlfriend I ever have must ask that question or a variation or I won't date her.
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My advice would be to hope it's not my wife because it would not end well. With that being said take it as far as you are comfortable. She is the married one who is commited to someone not you. It's her bad if she agrees.

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Psych major here.

Expound more on your comments regarding screwing dudes. I think that's the real issue here, and quite frankly, everything else you said was a cover for your homosexual tendencies. I think what you should ask yourself is, "why did I come up with this elaborate story about a female, married work crush when I'm clearly a homosexual?" Perhaps you've repressed your homosexual leanings? Perhaps you are not fully aware of them? Or perhaps you're just kind of wading into the homosexual pool very slowly to gauge the reaction(s) of your peers.

That's the best advice I can offer, OP. Good luck.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ven would not approve of this at all.

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    My advice would be to hope it's not my wife because it would not end well. With that being said take it as far as you are comfortable. She is the married one who is commited to someone not you. It's her bad if she agrees.
    Well that's the whole other part of it. I have a conscience. Plus her husband is a really good guy. If he was a dik and beat her or something, I'd have a much easier time with making a move.

The other side is we have an excellent relationship now. If I were to make a move and it turns out that this is all in my head...not good.

I think she's attracted to me and would go out with me in a heartbeat if she wasn't married. But I think she probably doesn't even consider it, and she just likes to flirt and joke around and maybe think about me while her husband fuks her or while she plays her clitar. But I really have no idea.

I hate to push it further and make a stupid comment and ruin the good relationship we do have. I could say something like, "If you weren't married I'd go out with you in a heartbeat" but if she Bert stares me, then what? Or she'd play it off like I'm joking when she knows I'm really not and respond with, "Haha, but you're my work spouse not my real life spouse" or something stupid to deflect it.

Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Psych major here.

Expound more on your comments regarding screwing dudes. I think that's the real issue here, and quite frankly, everything else you said was a cover for your homosexual tendencies. I think what you should ask yourself is, "why did I come up with this elaborate story about a female, married work crush when I'm clearly a homosexual?" Perhaps you've repressed your homosexual leanings? Perhaps you are not fully aware of them? Or perhaps you're just kind of wading into the homosexual pool very slowly to gauge the reaction(s) of your peers.

That's the best advice I can offer, OP. Good luck.
    Not dudes. Dude. Singular. Just The Rock. But other than that I'm straight as an arrow, mang.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pull out your penor and hope for the best
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not dudes. Dude. Singular. Just The Rock. But other than that I'm straight as an arrow, mang.
    Do you want me to bring you any magazines while you're sitting in that cramped closet?
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well that's the whole other part of it. I have a conscience. Plus her husband is a really good guy. If he was a dik and beat her or something, I'd have a much easier time with making a move.

The other side is we have an excellent relationship now. If I were to make a move and it turns out that this is all in my head...not good.

I think she's attracted to me and would go out with me in a heartbeat if she wasn't married. But I think she probably doesn't even consider it, and she just likes to flirt and joke around and maybe think about me while her husband fuks her or while she plays her clitar. But I really have no idea.

I hate to push it further and make a stupid comment and ruin the good relationship we do have. I could say something like, "If you weren't married I'd go out with you in a heartbeat" but if she Bert stares me, then what? Or she'd play it off like I'm joking when she knows I'm really not and respond with, "Haha, but you're my work spouse not my real life spouse" or something stupid to deflect it.
    Probably the case but it's a slippery slope. How would you react if she point blank asked you to fukk? You probably would.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good and fukked up, OP. I can fap to this I guess.

Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Do you want me to bring you any magazines while you're sitting in that cramped closet?
    No, but how about a DVD? I don't know, maybe Walking Tall? I heard that was good.

Probably the case but it's a slippery slope. How would you react if she point blank asked you to fukk? You probably would.
    Yes, I would. Sh!t.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your avi makes you look too tall to be underrated
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Your avi makes you look too tall to be underrated
    6'2" high five my brother.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: OP has fallen for a married woman.

Start dating someone else before this gets out of hand, & all 3 of you get hurt.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women never joke about that stuff. Srsly. There is always some degree of truth.

You have to decide where your conscience lies. If you are OK with it, even when you put yourself in his shoes?

xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you know, marriage is more than just a guy and girl being together. Money gets mixed together, property, taxes, families get together.

so while a woman might be down to play on the side, and how knows, maybe, maybe not,
    leaving her marriage is altogether a different thing.
    --| Unlimited Legal Counsel for $20 bucks Crew|--

--|Can't lift body weight....yet Crew|--

--|Stare at BOOBS for a Healthy Heart Crew|-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xet6xEyDypc

Eye rep bak

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry, but anyone who knowingly phucks a married person is just as bad as the cheater themselves.
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post

Start dating someone else before this gets out of hand, & all 3 of you get hurt.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post

^ This. Personally, I would back away simply out of respect for the guy. Even if she is sorta joking - I doubt she'd say it if there wasn't something to it.

Also, even if she did end up leaving her husband that would cause serious repercussions. It isn't like she'd just forget about him and immediately be over the feelings from that relationship. IMO, she'd need time after her divorce to collect herself and re-establish who she is outside of her marriage. Depending on how long she has been in that relationship, she may be a completely different person since the last time she was single. Getting a divorce and immediately hopping into a new relationship would be asking for trouble.

Inb4Age:22

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    If you are OK with it, even when you put yourself in his shoes?

why would he put it there?

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    ^ This. Personally, I would back away simply out of respect for the guy. Even if she is sorta joking - I doubt she'd say it if there wasn't something to it.

Also, even if she did end up leaving her husband that would cause serious repercussions. It isn't like she'd just forget about him and immediately be over the feelings from that relationship. IMO, she'd need time after her divorce to collect herself and re-establish who she is outside of her marriage. Depending on how long she has been in that relationship, she may be a completely different person since the last time she was single. Getting a divorce and immediately hopping into a new relationship would be asking for trouble.

bodypoints: 0
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)

I wouldn't push it, just appreciate you have a good friend at work that you enjoy being around.

Being that she's married it's not a good idea imo to have any thought about "moves" or whatnot, and even though you are close now these things don't typically end well if a move is made.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Women never joke about that stuff. Srsly. There is always some degree of truth.

You have to decide where your conscience lies. If you are OK with it, even when you put yourself in his shoes?
    I figured they never joke about that stuff. You don't say that stuff to people you're not attracted to.

No, I'm not OK with it.

Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    Sorry, but anyone who knowingly phucks a married person is just as bad as the cheater themselves.
    Calm down. I haven't done a thing. And if push came to shove, I'd wimp out because my conscience would be telling me just that.

If she would just divorce this dude things would work out fine!

Oh well.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post

Inb4Age:22
    Originally Posted by mattypoole View Post
    I wouldn't push it, just appreciate you have a good friend at work that you enjoy being around.

Being that she's married it's not a good idea imo to have any thought about "moves" or whatnot, and even though you are close now these things don't typically end well if a move is made.
    You dudes are right.

Guess I came here hoping to hear, "Go with it, forget she's married, everything will work out perfectly and it'll be as if her husband doesn't exist."

It just sucks because I know she really likes me. I would love to know what she is thinking.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    why would he put it there?

bodypoints: 0
    Ppl and their fetishes... ya never know

No, I'm not OK with it.

Sounds like your answer.

Maybe you guys can kind of chat about it in general? Is she happily married and just being tempted by something new and exciting or do they need to think about marriage counseling?

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get the hubby in the sack. Everything becomes easier after that. You know you want that 3way.

Sounds like your answer.

Maybe you guys can kind of chat about it in general? Is she happily married and just being tempted by something new and exciting or do they need to think about marriage counseling?
    This. CPA how have you not just casually asked about her relationship? And it sounds like all you two do is joke. Is there any serious conversation?