GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side Effects of C4 Pre-Workout?

Hey guys, I read that C4 was the latest greatest in pre-workout, so I tried some today. And it worked pretty well. Except for one thing. About 10 minutes after I took it, I got shivers, and I had a ridiculous amount of tingling throughout my whole body. Is this normal? I've never taken a pre-workout, so I'm new to this whole thing.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tingles are from Beta Alanine. Totally normal. IIRC C4 has 1.5g BA per serving, so you'll be able to feel it.

Dunno what caused the chills though.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCStutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Tingles are from Beta Alanine. Totally normal. IIRC C4 has 1.5g BA per serving, so you'll be able to feel it.

Dunno what caused the chills though.
    I've never had this feeling before. I literally got to the gym, parked, and sprinted a mile, and I didn't even feel it. I think the chills may have been me imagining them, I dunno. Does this tingling wear off after pro longed use, or will I always feel it?

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should be used to the tingles after a few uses. It should only last for a portion of your workout. Normally I do 20 minutes of cardio before I weight train, and the tingling is gone by the time I'm done with cardio whenever I take BA products.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GCStutts View Post
    Hey guys, I read that C4 was the latest greatest in pre-workout, so I tried some today. And it worked pretty well. Except for one thing. About 10 minutes after I took it, I got shivers, and I had a ridiculous amount of tingling throughout my whole body. Is this normal? I've never taken a pre-workout, so I'm new to this whole thing.
    i get the tingling too which is from the Beta-Alanine, never got the shivers though! that might be from caffeine, are you caffeine sensitive?

Originally Posted by lucasbasciano View Post
    i get the tingling too which is from the Beta-Alanine, never got the shivers though! that might be from caffeine, are you caffeine sensitive?
    No, I used to drink soda like it was good for me. Like 4 or 5 bottles a day. But I haven't had soda in 2 weeks. Maybe my system was reacting to it being reintroduced?

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    Start out with half doses, a lot of people don't like tingles from BA products. It took me a little while to get use to it. There are many PWO without BA in it, and no tingles. If this is something you can bring yourself to get use to, give something else a try
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

MVG1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

haha

I noticed the same thing after taking jack3d and C4..i cannot drink soda and can't drink beer or liquor

codyperez66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MVG1991 View Post
    I noticed the same thing after taking jack3d and C4..i cannot drink soda and can't drink beer or liquor
    why wuldnt you be able to drink alcohol after taking c4? I drank a few beers and felt strange, thought it was almost becoming a lightweight even though i used to be a heavy drinker.. just thought that was weird but didnt think much about it till i saw this comment now..

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by codyperez66 View Post
    why wuldnt you be able to drink alcohol after taking c4? I drank a few beers and felt strange, thought it was almost becoming a lightweight even though i used to be a heavy drinker.. just thought that was weird but didnt think much about it till i saw this comment now..
    1) 1 year old thread

2) heavy drinker at 18? hahahaha u dont even know what are talkin about